Name the must-read books

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Enigma Charlie

Re: Name the must-read books

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Werd, you seem to have missed the point of what been-there posted about the book. I have proved him wrong and quite clearly he has not even read the book.

The revisionist argument that Hoess was tortured so his testimonies are not reliable has no substance is BS.

Here you go:
For obvious reasons, Holocaust deniers have been excoriating these memoirs for years, arguing that they are not worth the paper they are written on. The typical argument is that Höss was tortured into falsely confessing to crimes he did not commit. Höss wrote these memoirs while in Polish captivity. However, we know that he was tortured by his British captors before being turned over to the Poles. What deniers never reveal is that we know this because Höss stated this in his memoirs.
https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... s-memoirs/
Holocaust deniers discount the testimony of officers claiming that these witnesses were tortured[3] or that Rudolf Höss allegedly signed a confession written in a language he did not understand (English) or that the Nuremberg Trial did not follow proper judicial procedures. However, Höss's testimony did not consist of merely a signed confession; while in jail he also wrote two volumes of memoirs and gave extensive testimony outside of the Nuremberg proceedings.
“Death Dealer: The Memoirs of the SS Kommandant at Auschwitz", by Rudolf Höss, Steven Paskuly, Foreword Primo Levi, Translated from German by Andrew Pollinger and "Commandant of Auschwitz : The Autobiography of Rudolf Höss" by Rudolf Höss, Constantine Fitzgibbon, Joachim Neugroschel, Introduction by Primo Levi
“How many People Died at Auschwitz" Archived May 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine, by Franciszek Piper, Article Review, Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau, Note 24: Hoess testimony, March 11, 1947, The proceedings of the Supreme National Tribunal in Warsaw.
Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals, Volume VII, p. 11 Case 38. Trial of Obersturmbannführer Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Hoess. Supreme National Tribunal of Poland (11th-29th March, 1947)

Stop flogging a dead horse.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:57 am
been-there...quite clearly he has not even read the book.
That would not surprise me. I have my own issues with him.
we know that he was tortured by his British captors before being turned over to the Poles. What deniers never reveal is that we know this because Höss stated this in his memoirs.
HAHAHAHA. This is so outdated this link. MATTOGNO GOES THROUGH EVERY HOESS STATEMENT AND AFFIDAVIT EVER WRITTEN AND/OR SIGNED BY HIM. Mattogno admits this fact that apparently want to hide. LOL. But THAT FACT about what Hoess said in his memoirs is not the end of the argument! Quit making mountains out of molehills. :lol:
The revisionist argument that Hoess was tortured so his testimonies are not reliable has no substance is BS.

Here you go:
For obvious reasons, Holocaust deniers have been excoriating these memoirs for years, arguing that they are not worth the paper they are written on. The typical argument is that Höss was tortured into falsely confessing to crimes he did not commit. Höss wrote these memoirs while in Polish captivity. However, we know that he was tortured by his British captors before being turned over to the Poles. What deniers never reveal is that we know this because Höss stated this in his memoirs.
https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... s-memoirs/
Nope. that argument is bullshit. Reason: I already told you. note the big text you ignored.
On March 14, 1946 two days after his capture, at 2:30 in the morning, Rudolf Höss signed an 8 page typed text document written in German. The document lacked any form of formatting, headings or printed administrative references and was littered with hand written corrections. The document was also signed by two witnesses – British sergeants and a captain of the 92nd Field Security Section, who certified that the prisoner made his statement voluntarily. The captain dated his signature March 14, but one of the witnessing officers dated it March 15. The document does not bear any indication of place where it was signed. Remember the dates – March 14 or 15.

Then on April 5, 1946 Rudolf Höss signed a 20 pages long affidavit written in English – language he did not speak. He signed the affidavit under oath, even though it was written in the language of his captors, not his own.

In order to hide that Rudolf Höss had signed an affidavit in language he did not speak, the original text was recast and presented as “translation” into English from German. However during the hasty attempt to hide the deception, mistakes were made so the handwritten addition to paragraph 10 was mistakenly added to the end of paragraph 9, rendering the paragraph incomprehensible. It was the forgery that was used before the Nuremberg tribunal.
Now. consult the rodoh topic please on page 62 to 67.
Holocaust deniers discount the testimony of officers claiming that these witnesses were tortured[3] or that Rudolf Höss allegedly signed a confession written in a language he did not understand (English) or that the Nuremberg Trial did not follow proper judicial procedures. However, Höss's testimony did not consist of merely a signed confession; while in jail he also wrote two volumes of memoirs and gave extensive testimony outside of the Nuremberg proceedings.
Funny how his bullshit including the Bunkers was refuted by DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE that CLEARLY SHOWED that Bunker 1 was for DELOUSING. So in other words, HOESS LIED!!! WHY DO YOU IGNORE THAT HE LIED WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE I POSTED SHOWING BUNKER 1 WAS ONLY FOR DELOUSING? WHY DO YOU IGNORE THAT DOCUMENTS TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER HOESS' MERE WORDS?
Stop flogging a dead horse.

Kindest regards,

Charlie
Stop dodging facts that you don't like. If you're not interested in seriously challenging your views and in reading material from the other side GTF off this board. You're wasting time and space just like Nessie. Your pathetic pro Hoess arguments were addressed not only within pages 62 to 67 on this board, but in Mattogno's book as well.

There will be no more debating the Hoess coercion and torture here. You can bump that old topic that I linked to with pages 62 to 67 where we discussed what Hoess went through and talk about it there. Not here. If you don't take that option, the matter is closed and no more space will be wasted here on the matter. Whatever path you chose to take, your own behaviour will convict you. The choice is yours.
Last edited by Werd on Sun May 17, 2020 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Save your spamming and trolling for someone who wants to entertain your spamming and trolling. I’m not interested.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Werd

Post by Werd »

Enigma Charlie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:50 am
Save your spamming and trolling for someone who wants to entertain your spamming and trolling. I’m not interested.
Daring to respond to his outdated arguments is know considered trolling. :roll:
He clearly doesn't want to look into the Hoess issue because he knows he won't like what he finds. :lol:

Enigma Charlie

Post by Enigma Charlie »

Werd wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:01 am
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:50 am
Daring to respond to his outdated arguments is know considered trolling. :roll:
He clearly doesn't want to look into the Hoess issue because he knows he won't like what he finds. :lol:
Not at all. I’m just not interested in responding to your trolling and spamming posts. I’ve looked at your posts and I’ve concluded that you are batshit crazy. Thus, you are going on ignore.

Kindest regards,

Charlie

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Enigma C wrote: I’ve looked at your posts and I’ve concluded that you are batshit crazy. Thus, you are going on ignore.
Montgomery 2 has used this term with the greatest frequency. They are all the same troll with the same contempt for Werd.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:02 pm
No, Werd, again, you are batshit crazy. I will give you some credit for your intelligence.
Marxist Jew wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am
Werd,.....you are batshit crazy with your warped mind and delusional belief in conspiracy theories.
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:32 pm
Besides some people being batshit crazy conspiracists,But be careful Werd, I'm setting a trap for you!

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

I usually get put on ignore when I force trolls to make a move that they don't want to have to make.
Huntinger wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:26 am
Enigma C wrote: I’ve looked at your posts and I’ve concluded that you are batshit crazy. Thus, you are going on ignore.
Montgomery 2 has used this term with the greatest frequency. They are all the same troll with the same contempt for Werd.
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:02 pm
No, Werd, again, you are batshit crazy. I will give you some credit for your intelligence.
Marxist Jew wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am
Werd,.....you are batshit crazy with your warped mind and delusional belief in conspiracy theories.
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:32 pm
Besides some people being batshit crazy conspiracists,But be careful Werd, I'm setting a trap for you!
This is not the sign of sock puppets. This is the sign of multiple idiots operating from the same hive mind. They probably all come from the skeptics forum.
Last edited by Werd on Sun May 17, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:01 am
He clearly doesn't want to look into the Hoess issue
His response?
Enigma Charlie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:10 am
I’m just not interested
He agreed with me. I win. :lol:

Werd

Post by Werd »

Does anybody remember the time I put to bed Marxist Corey's stupid Auschwitz plaque argument that went nowhere? I directly challenged him to find a flaw in my refutation of his claims and he put me on ignore. I'm thinking therefore that Huntinger is right. Marxist Corey is Enigma Charlie. Same modus operandi. Put Werd on ignore when he challenges them directly, leaving them no room to troll, and they can't handle it.

In the topic here called What things have Holocaust revisionists managed to change from the Holocaust narrative?, Huntinger pointed out how Goody and Marxist Corey's posts often paralleled each other. In the next post in the same topic, I pointed out how in another place, Marxist Corey put Huntinger on ignore. Hell, back on page 1 of that same topic here, I mentioned the Hoess torture and threats that I just went over here in this current topic.

I'm guessing Marxist Corey/Enigma Charlie doesn't like being reminded of the things that revisionists HAVE changed. :lol: I guess the multiple people at the klown's forum, or else the same person with different sock puppet accounts are just upset that I'm not budging on the Hoess issue!
Last edited by Werd on Sun May 17, 2020 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:36 am
This is not the sign of sock puppets.
May not be but remains a person of interest. Definitely a Klown troupe at any rate.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗