Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Jeffk1970

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm
While Germars expertise is Chemistry
Which is why I’d want a chemist available during any interview with him. It’s rather pointless to discuss something with Germar Rudolf if it doesn’t involve chemistry.
(as is mine, in explosives and being a good Nationalsozialist ;)
Does that go along with your fake Gestapo credentials?
), there are many many more aspects to this alleged holocaust that can be discussed so long as there is an agreed common ground, and as long as all parties talk in common English and not jargon. The idea is communication to the people, not to scientists.
Except that if Rudolf is involved then I’m sure he’d want to discuss the chemistry. That is a reasonable expectation for him to have and one where I would expect him to go. I’ve read some of his work but as I am not a chemist I don’t know how to evaluate his conclusions. Only another chemist can properly evaluate what he has to say.
This is where Dr Terry fails, he talks in lingojango which sounds very technical and expert but on analysis says nothing at all.
Basically he full of technobabble.
:lol: That’s completely asinine. You simply dislike the conclusions he and the others come up with.
That aside, no one wants to listen to a discourse on say the mass cremations only to get the "flipperism" of the century by asking "where did they go".

Actually I’ve seen that and what it turns into is a collective circle jerk of “yes I did” “no you didn’t” that is boring as Hell. Frankly anything dealing with denial and it’s endless back and forth now strikes me as pointless. It’s why I mostly don’t bother anymore. The answers are given and then then endlessly shoved back and forth until no one even remembers what the original point was in the first place. All these threads rumble on and on this way. I watched this first hand with Stephen, who created interesting threads that devolved into discussions of Jewish BBQ’s and “where did they go?”
This is what all the SSF klowns do; adjuncts thrown in at random.
SSF klowns.... :lol:

Versus the endless circle jerk I see going on here?
I doubt if Baddiel is suitable for impartial interviews considering how he botched this one up.
I think Baddiel did what anyone would do and it’s what I did when I first stumbled across denial:
Figure stuff out on the run.
Was it particularly informative? For someone who’d never dealt with deniers I guess it was. For someone like me who has seen it? Not particularly.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:32 pm
:lol: That’s completely asinine. You simply dislike the conclusions he and the others come up with.
The good doctors has never reached a valid conclusion in his life but like you and the others go around in circles. His premise is a belief system which is not evidence based; a little like your old faith in the Catholic Church.
I said Germar would be good, but there is no need to talk about Chemistry. I said common ground.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:48 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:32 pm
The good doctors has never reached a valid conclusion in his life but like you and the others go around in circles. His premise is a belief system which is not evidence based; a little like your old faith in the Catholic Church.
I said Germar would be good, but there is no need to talk about Chemistry. I said common ground.
Dr. Terry shreds deniers along with the others. Hans is particularly good at it.

Except that it would be pointless to have a chemist on because his specialty is the chemistry.

But OK. I’d like to see Rudolf against say...Hans. Or Dr. Terry. Or Sergey. That I would definitely want to see. No chemistry, just history.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:03 pm
Dr. Terry shreds deniers along with the others. Hans is particularly good at it.
I suspect the only thing Dr Terry is good at shredding are the contents of KFC boxes.
But OK. I’d like to see Rudolf against say...Hans. Or Dr. Terry. Or Sergey. That I would definitely want to see. No chemistry, just history.
That aside apart from the mass murder of chickens, I think Dr Terry would be the most qualified despite his involvement with the fraudulent HC group. Actually I would like to see a proper debate on IQ2. It will not solve the issues but it would put the issue into perspective.

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote: Dr. Terry shreds deniers along with the others. Hans is particularly good at it.
I suspect the only thing Dr Terry is good at shredding are the contents of KFC boxes.
Tough talk from the bolt hole. No worries, though. He’d shred you as well. You’d be reduced to gibbering about Jews and babbling about sending your imaginary Gestapo squad after him.

That aside apart from the mass murder of chickens,
Again, remarkably tough talk from the pretend Gestapo member. But you know where to find him.
I think Dr Terry would be the most qualified despite his involvement with the fraudulent HC group.
Fraudulent because:

1) You don’t know anything about it.
2) It’s your emotional crutch that allows you to fantasize about a past that never was.
Actually I would like to see a proper debate on IQ2. It will not solve the issues but it would put the issue into perspective.
I would enjoy watching Rudolf dissolve into a gibbering pile.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:27 pm
This would not happen and you know it, the converse is likely to be true. However, I am sure we could provide some comfort food for the good Doctor to ease his pain.
I am sure Dr Terry would resort back to insults and being foul mouthed like his companions on that fraudulent site; this is what they all do when backed into a corner.
I sometimes wonder if the good Doctor had anything to do with the fake manuscript put into the thermos flask and tossed over the fence :); probably not but its worse, he believes its true, like you.
All the good doctor has are adminicles, nothing more. If there was more we would have heard of it by now.

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 pm

This would not happen and you know it,
Yes, I know that Dr. Terry would reduce Rudolf to a puddle of denier goo. I would set aside time to watch and enjoy. In fact, I would enjoy it immensely.
the converse is likely to be true.
:lol: :lol:

OK, two things:

1) My phone needs to go on the charger.
2) This is turning into a bore.

I’ll just wait until Werd gets back to me.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 pm
1) My phone needs to go on the charger.
2) This is turning into a bore.

I’ll just wait until Werd gets back to me.
I think your phone is OK; it is you that needs to go on the charger ;) You might be waiting a while; Werd has just had a debate with Nessie and is probably re charging as well.
Anthony Julius, who successfully defended the American historian Deborah Lipstadt in a libel suit brought by the Holocaust denier David Irving, told Baddiel: “You don’t need to give these people airtime – so don’t.”
Baddiel, who described his encounter with Dermot Mulqueen as “one of the weirdest moments” of his life, said he and the film’s director had wrestled with whether to interview a Holocaust denier. Despite fears of legitimising racial hatred and “fanning the flames” of denial, Baddiel said: “If you’re going to talk about the devil, at some point you’ve got to meet the devil.”

Meeting Dermot might be the weirdest moment of anyones life. The points are is that questioning the veracity of the holocaust implies in their mind:
  • racial hatred
  • Fanning the flames of denial
  • Deniers are devils
Juden are not a race, they are an ethnoreligious group. There are many different races in Judaism. Some are Chinese such as Kaifeng Juden.
Obviously discussing the alleged holocaust is linked to hating Chinese if this logic is to be followed.

Fanning the flames of denial is really what they are worried about; it is really fanning the flames of truth. They hate the truth leaking out, people realizing they have been duped; they are scared (and should be) of the inevitable when the world wakes up.

This links of course to demonize people, make this a case of good v evil. Typical trick.

Amt IV

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 pm
Yes, I know that Dr. Terry would reduce Rudolf to a puddle of denier goo.
I didn't know Terry was a chemist. :lol:

Incidentally, here is what you were looking for:
no. Dermot Mulqueen was contacted by him. I never was contacted by him, at least not under his clear name.

Germar Rudolf

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Werd , that is only your word , you coulds have easily just mades up that quote , lols .

Anyways , when’s is one of you on here going to sets Baddiel straights ? I dares one of you to go publicly like the Holocaust denier in the documentary did and see how far you gets . Best of lucks .