Get in touch with historians and expose the “lies” of the Holocaust

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Get in touch with historians and expose the “lies” of the Holocaust

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:45 pm
Personal attacks and off-topic crap .

Just have the balls to admit that you are scared to debate a historian .
Asher you have nothing to add; this forum is to discuss Holocaust issues for clarification as well as to expose weaknesses such as the huge reliance on lie witnesses, adminicles. If the Holocaust happened as claimed the evidence would be overwhelming with no need for any debate. When atrocities occur the ordinary person in the street are aware, but in this instance only Juden are aware and some lie witnesses.

Of course there could be a debate, most likely revisionists would win; then the holocaust would be turned upside down.
I suggest you enjoy your kufta kebabs while they are still available.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:51 pm
Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:45 pm
Personal attacks and off-topic crap .

Just have the balls to admit that you are scared to debate a historian .
Asher you have nothing to add; this forum is to discuss Holocaust issues for clarification as well as to expose weaknesses such as the huge reliance on lie witnesses, adminicles. If the Holocaust happened as claimed the evidence would be overwhelming with no need for any debate. When atrocities occur the ordinary person in the street are aware, but in this instance only Juden are aware and some lie witnesses.

Of course there could be a debate, most likely revisionists would win; then the holocaust would be turned upside down.
I suggest you enjoy your kufta kebabs while they are still available.
??????!!!!!!

You wants to denies historical facts and rewrites history - gets in touches withs historians and lets the worlds knows all about ‘ evil Jews ‘ ,, ‘ lies of the Holocaust ‘ , etc ,,, I wish you the bests of lucks .

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:55 pm
You wants to denies historical facts and rewrites history - gets in touches withs historians and lets the worlds knows all about ‘ evil Jews ‘ ,, ‘ lies of the Holocaust ‘ , etc ,,, I wish you the bests of lucks .
We already know about evil sand dwellers, their lies but enjoy discussing their antics.
Most of the Historians interested in this are Jude. What they have to say is of no importance.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:55 pm
We already know about evil sand dwellers, their lies but enjoy discussing their antics.
Most of the Historians interested in this are Jude. What they have to say is of no importance.
I don’t wants to reads anymore antisemitism like this agains . I have reported you for trolling .

Bye .

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:01 pm
I don’t wants to reads anymore antisemitism like this agains . I have reported you for trolling .

Bye .
You are the one who brought up evil Jews, holocaust lies etc. Most of the Historians interested in this are Jude; that is a fact.
Such a historian for your interest is:

Asher Cohen | The Jerusalem Brain Community
Asher Cohen. Hebrew University President. Social Sciences Building, Mount Scopus, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Born: 1936, Budapest, Hungary
Died: 1 November 1996
He was a senior lecturer in contemporary history at the University of Haifa and director of research at the Institute for Holocaust Research.
His works of probable fiction are:
  • Asher Cohen, The Holocaust . The annihilation of the Jews of Europe , 1933 - 1945 , Paris, Cerf; Montreal, Fidès, 1990 .
  • Asher Cohen, Persecutions and rescues, Jews and French under occupation and under Vichy , editions of the Deer , 1993 ( ISBN 2204044911 )
  • (en) Asher Cohen, History of the Holocaust. France , Yad Vashem

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Cohen wrote:
This is a U.S. forum, Asher. It's not against the law to be anti-semitic here. Being "racist" isn't Politically Correct in most circles but it isn't illegal. For example, I don't like niggers or ragheads in addition to my dislike of Jews. There's plenty of reason to be "racist" which is just a word made up by a Jew. First amendment to the constitution which really grinds the Jews gears. Get over it.

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:43 am
Asher Cohen wrote:
This is a U.S. forum, Asher. It's not against the law to be anti-semitic here. Being "racist" isn't Politically Correct in most circles but it isn't illegal. For example, I don't like niggers or ragheads in addition to my dislike of Jews. There's plenty of reason to be "racist" which is just a word made up by a Jew. First amendment to the constitution which really grinds the Jews gears. Get over it.
So you is basicallys a vile racist . Get a life .

Do you liked anyone ? I means , I doubts you have many friends.

Anyways , when are you goings to get in touch withs historians ?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Cohen wrote:
So you is basicallys a vile racist .
Go to the Lounge for an answer to your little thread derailment project, Asher.

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Turnagain , when is you going to gets in touch withs historians to put your points across to thems ?

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:22 pm
Wells recentlys a documentary by David Baddiel included a Holocaust denier who cames outs with such stupid nonsenses abouts the Holocaust that you lots thinks it was a setup fors propaganda , etc .

So geniuses , here’s your turns , gets in touch with Baddiel and sets him straight . What’s stopping you ??? Stops hidings online and sets the worlds straights abouts the ‘ lies ‘ of the Holocaust .

I waits to reads your pathetic excuses why you wills nots do such a thing . . ....
Greg Gerdes is on Facebook telling the truth about holocaust lies and liars:

https://www.facebook.com/greg.gerdes.758

He's not afraid to use his real name or show his face or tell the truth.

He's not afraid of jews.

In fact, I just saw this on facebook recently:

David Baddie is a sniveling coward who is terrified of even the thought of debating Greg Gerdes.