Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
Turnagain
Posts: 8035
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Turnagain »

Werd does seem to take up the believer cause every now and again. I think that comes from his innate desire to "stir shit" rather than him being a doppelganger for Nessie or other true believers. He probably views himself as the White Knight battling for truth, justice and apple pie.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10043
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Werd »

Beginning with the IMT in 1945 and continuing until present times, judicial notice of the holyhoax has been and still is a factor in German courts. You and Lupus claim that an exception was made for the war crimes trials of the 1960s. Let's see some evidence of that assertion.
Recall what I said:
Werd wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:04 am
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:07 am
So, Werd, does article 21 of the IMT charter actually exist?
Yep. Don't forget about the famous Article 19 either.
Was that precedent applied in some/most/all of the 1960s witchcraft trials?
I don't know if a few corrupt judges in West German trials decided to take "judicial notice" just because it was already done at IMT. Possible.
[...]
When Germar Rudolf was first on trial, judicial notice was taken of the holocaust. The fact that you can't deny or question the holocaust BECAUSE IT'S THE LAW, what it means is that THE LAW ITSELF, not individual judges, take notice of the holocaust.
But if the law itself dictates that denial is illegal, that FORCES courts to implicitly take and assume judicial notice of the holocaust.
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:43 am
The passage of the Volksverhetzung law in 1960 is further evidence that judicial notice of the holyhoax was in effect during the war crimes trials of the 1960s beginning with the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial in 1963.
Allow me to go back and re-read that passage...If I see something in there about the illegality of questioning or denying the holocaust, then this means what I said earlier in my old post, and also just now in addition to my old post. That the LAWS took notice of the holocaust thereby forcing an implicit judicial notice in all trials. I mean the judges and prosecutors don't want to go to jail for being fair and impartial, right? :roll:

Werd
Posts: 10043
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:22 am
Werd does seem to take up the believer cause every now and again. I think that comes from his innate desire to "stir shit" rather than him being a doppelganger for Nessie or other true believers. He probably views himself as the White Knight battling for truth, justice and apple pie.
You're confusing me with blake.

Werd
Posts: 10043
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm
The Volksverhetzung law was passed in 1960, well before the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial of 1963. Your claim that the Nuremberg trials were carried out in different countries is a manifestation of your cranial/anal inversion syndrome.
[...]
I have made my case that judicial notice was a factor in the Nuremberg trials and the continued war crimes trials of the 1960s while it is definitely illegal to question the holyhoax in more modern German prosecutions of revisionists.
Here we go. The law implicitly forces courts to take implicit judicial notice. The judge or the prosecutor don't have to make a public statement on the court record that they are taking judicial notice because THE LAW already has that covered for them. The law, FORCES them to accept the holocaust gas chambers at the outset. It's judicial notice by proxy!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:22 am
Werd does seem to take up the believer cause every now and again. I think that comes from his innate desire to "stir shit" rather than him being a doppelganger for Nessie or other true believers. He probably views himself as the White Knight battling for truth, justice and apple pie.
agent provocateur


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 am
Here we go. The law implicitly forces courts to take implicit judicial notice. The judge or the prosecutor don't have to make a public statement on the court record that they are taking judicial notice because THE LAW already has that covered for them. The law, FORCES them to accept the holocaust gas chambers at the outset. It's judicial notice by proxy!
What law, the articles makes it clear this is not US law but outside this. Please stick to the articles.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:23 am
You're confusing me with blake.
Would not surprise anyone to be honest.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd
Posts: 10043
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Werd »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:30 am
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 am
Here we go. The law implicitly forces courts to take implicit judicial notice. The judge or the prosecutor don't have to make a public statement on the court record that they are taking judicial notice because THE LAW already has that covered for them. The law, FORCES them to accept the holocaust gas chambers at the outset. It's judicial notice by proxy!
What law?
The one that I mentioned in a block quote in my post, but you for some reason left out. Let me help you. This is how your quote tags should have looked:
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 am
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm
The Volksverhetzung law was passed in 1960, well before the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial of 1963. Your claim that the Nuremberg trials were carried out in different countries is a manifestation of your cranial/anal inversion syndrome.
[...]
I have made my case that judicial notice was a factor in the Nuremberg trials and the continued war crimes trials of the 1960s while it is definitely illegal to question the holyhoax in more modern German prosecutions of revisionists.
Here we go. The law implicitly forces courts to take implicit judicial notice. The judge or the prosecutor don't have to make a public statement on the court record that they are taking judicial notice because THE LAW already has that covered for them. The law, FORCES them to accept the holocaust gas chambers at the outset. It's judicial notice by proxy!
Look I even used bold tags to help you out. Bold tags which clearly show I'm talking about the German 1960 law.
the articles makes it clear this is not US law but outside this.
I never mentioned US law in that post so I don't know why you brought up the US.

Werd
Posts: 10043
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Werd »

The IMT of 1945 said it's job was to take judicial notice of certain facts established by other military or United Nations tribunals. The German law of 1960 made holocaust denial illegal. We can talk about these two things separately without conflating them. This is not difficult to do.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:34 am
Look I even used bold tags to help you out.
Do I detect the same smugness of Lupus and others. We are after reality and can read things for ourselves. Your integrity is seriously in doubt; it is up to you for it to recover. The Law as mentioned is not Deutsche law but some new entity. This law was ad hoc. I do believe this was mentioned in the articles.
We are not talking about Holocaust denial but the initial legality of the NMT.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests