Why does denial need protecting from evidencing its claims?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Turnagain

Re: Why does denial need protecting from evidencing its claims?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It is not an "asinine claim" that you have no eye witness to a gassing.
Of course there's no witnesses to any gassing. There weren't any gas/vacuum chambers so there's no legitimate witnesses to a gassing procedure. No shortage of liars but no bona fide witnesses.

Neither is there any shortage of witnesses who claim that the gas chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers. Let's see you produce a witness who prefaced his statement with, "I heard" or "I was told" that the gas chamber also functioned as a vacuum chamber. Hop to it, Nessie.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Let me ask deniers to evidence their claims and challenge them when they cannot.
Been there, done that. Thank you very much. Now piss off.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

It seems that Nessie is attempting to discuss the Holocaust down here. It knows that this is not allowed and so do others.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 pm
Nessie wrote:
It is not an "asinine claim" that you have no eye witness to a gassing.
Of course there's no witnesses to any gassing.
I meant use of a vacuum, which would be clearer if you had not quote mined yet again.
There weren't any gas/vacuum chambers so there's no legitimate witnesses to a gassing procedure. No shortage of liars but no bona fide witnesses.

Neither is there any shortage of witnesses who claim that the gas chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers. Let's see you produce a witness who prefaced his statement with, "I heard" or "I was told" that the gas chamber also functioned as a vacuum chamber. Hop to it, Nessie.
I have already gone through the witnesses you previously produced and pointed out that none describe actually seeing a vacuum. They do describe seeing gassings and what happened, the screaming, the quiet and emptying the chambers of dead bodies.

It is up to you to evidence your claims, which as usual, you cannot do and that is why you want me restricted. You want to hide from denial's inability to evidence its claim that there were no gassings and people left the camps.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

It's borderline, Hunt. Mostly it's Nessie pissing and moaning about not being able to post in the discussion thread. Let DC sort it out. If he wants to send the whole damn thread to Siberia that's fine with me. I'm more than fed up with Nessie whining about "evidence".

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Let me ask deniers to evidence their claims and challenge them when they cannot.
Been there, done that. Thank you very much. Now piss off.
You cannot evidence your claims. You think that by disputing some of the evidence FOR gassings, that is enough to show ALL of the evidence is false and that evidences those people left the camps. That is irrational and illogical and that is why you dodge the issues I raise.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:59 pm
It's borderline, Hunt. Mostly it's Nessie pissing and moaning about not being able to post in the discussion thread. Let DC sort it out. If he wants to send the whole damn thread to Siberia that's fine with me. I'm more than fed up with Nessie whining about "evidence".
I am fine with restricted posting. It proves I am correct and denial needs protecting from its inability to evidence its claims.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:00 pm
I am fine with restricted posting. It proves I am correct and denial needs protecting from its inability to evidence its claims.
Good, then you will not mind staying down here until the sun rises in the west. All this poster does is waffle on about evidencing; I think this one is a bit of a nut job to be frank.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It is up to you to evidence your claims...
Nope, it's it's time for you to FOAD, Nessie. Firstly, DC has forbidden you to engage in holyhoax discussion. You have nothing but your endless demands for "evidence" even when it's given you. For example, none of the witnesses to the vacuum chambers prefaced their testimony with, "I heard" or "I was told" but here you are demanding that witnesses be quoted as saying, "I saw with my own two eyes...".
That's why you got booted off the discussion thread. Your constant whine for "evidence" is nothing but bullshit put out for the purpose of trolling any honest discussion.

You have no intention of engaging in honest debate concerning any aspect of the claims made on behalf of the holyhoax, The title of this thread that you started is proof of your underhanded intentions. Go whine to your fellow believers at the Klown's forum. People have had it with your endless trolls of the discussions here at RODOH.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 pm
Go whine to your fellow believers at the Klown's forum. People have had it with your endless trolls of the discussions here at RODOH.
They are sick to death of it. Here is what some of them say about it.
Balmoral wrote:Without doubt, the dullest thing exported from Scotland since the invention of golf....
Nessie must lead the most boring life on the planet...
Jesus wept...
Apparently Nessie has taken it upon itself to lecture everyone here on its perceptions of how HD folk ride...

Facking useless troll..