RODOH search engine not working!?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

RODOH search engine not working!?

Post by been-there »

Any body else noticing that the search engine no longer functions properly?

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: RODOH search engine not working!?

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:38 am
I used it like 5 hours ago and it was fine. Might be due to new upgrade if you are having issues.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:38 am
I tried it today and did not even get and error message, just a statement the page did not exist. It does not work.
The maintenance issues are continuing about once every 10 mins; I have set up whole forums in a half an hour so not sure what is going on. Turnagain asked about 5 weeks ago regarding the issues.
Perhaps a new forum could be made with new software with this old forum used merely for information. Most of the stuff on here is not read now anyhow. Any thoughts on that.? :geek:

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Sysop

Post by Sysop »

All taken care of. You can now also report posts.

Sysop

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Sysop wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:43 am

Sysop
Good work! Thanks.

Looks better too! :)

Sysop

Post by Sysop »

Thanks! Sorry it took so long; the database was in a real mess. But it all seems to have turned out fine after all. ;)

Sysop
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:45 am
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:43 am

Sysop
Good work! Thanks.

Looks better too! :)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:56 am
We're missing some posts, but not many. Sorry about that...

Sysop
Can you explain a little more about what posts were lost?
E.g. First, how do you know that? Secondly, do you know which?

E.g. I did an advanced search for a post I once wrote here detailing all the social media platforms created, policed and owned by Jews β€” like wikipedia, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Quora, etc., β€” but either the search engine couldn't find it or it is a post that is 'lost'.

Sysop

Post by Sysop »

Try a new search. I had the search index recreated earlier today, perhaps that is why. As to which posts, I have only a date to go by "20 Feb" was the last semi-functional backup I had to work with -- so most of it should be here, because the forum went down the day after that, if I can recall correctly.

Sysop
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Sysop

E.g. I did an advanced search for a post I once wrote here detailing all the social media platforms created, policed and owned by Jews β€” like wikipedia, Google, Youtube, Facebook, Quora, etc., β€” but either the search engine couldn't find it or it is a post that is 'lost'.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:38 pm
Try a new search. I had the search index recreated earlier today, perhaps that is why. As to which posts, I have only a date to go by "20 Feb" was the last semi-functional backup I had to work with -- so most of it should be here, because the forum went down the day after that, if I can recall correctly.

Sysop
So only some posts after February 2020 may have been 'lost'. Great! Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, the search engine works.
I did a new search and it worked. I found the post on Jews who own and control popular social-media platforms here: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127605#p127605

Sysop

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Sysop

Post by Sysop »

That is great! :)

I hope you're having a fine day, been-there. Keep your shoulder to the wheel, my friend.

Sysop
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:40 pm
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:38 pm

Sysop
So only some posts after February 2020 may have been 'lost'. Great! Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, the search engine works.
I did a new search and it worked. I found the post on Jews who own and control popular social-media platforms here: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127605#p127605

Sysop