Nessie is caught out lying again!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:31 pm
I am a big fan of what can be evidenced being believed over what cannot be evidenced. I use evidence to determine what happened. You use fallacies.
So this poster claims it uses evidence to determine the past, In the thread at Klowns where the Von Pelt argument that 99% of the H has no evidence, flipper says the following.
I disagree that 99% of the physical evidence of mass gassings and cremations at the AR camps and A-B has gone, since we have the remains of gas chambers and large areas of cremated remains. That is significantly more than we have for Bannockburn. We have a precise location that matches what witnesses said happened, including the subsequent attempt to destroy and hide the evidence.
What you have is the remains of Leichenkellers with no cremated remains to justify the 1.1 million supposedly murdered.
The Vistula river is 2km from Birkenau; to suggest ashes were polluting that river is mere conjecture. However, the point is that flipper says it believes what can be evidenced, but has no evidence which begs the question of why it believes this nonsense.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

I think someone is discussing the evidence for gassings and cremations, whilst at the same time denying that there is any evidence. You cannot have it both ways. It is stupid to claim there is no evidence, whilst discussing that very evidence. What you really mean is that there is evidence, you just disagree with it.

What would be good would be for a denier to evidence what did happen inside the A-B kremas I to V and bunkers I and II. Produce witnesses, documents, physical or other evidence to show what took place instead of gassings. Deniers have had decades to produce evidence, some have even gone to the camp and researched buildings and archives, such as Mattogno, Rudolf and Irving. They could not find anything to back up denier claims.

Since deniers cannot find any evidence, maybe someone can explain why anyone should believe what is not evidenced over what is.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:52 pm
I think someone is discussing the evidence for gassings and cremations.

Since deniers cannot find any evidence, maybe someone can explain why anyone should believe what is not evidenced over what is.
No one is discussing anything about the H down here, .
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd
Posts: 10026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:31 pm
Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:15 pm
Crying fallacy of incredulity is what Nessie does when he knows something that an eyewitness claims violates the law of physics. Such as 4 corpses being reduced to a smashable skeleton in 30 minutes in a Birkenau muffle that can't exceed 1100 degrees! "You can't prove it's impossible." Um, cremation technology proves it is in fact impossible because other cremation experiments have shown LESS corpses take MORE time at THE SAME TEMPERATURE!
You have no actual physical experimentation to back up your claims.
Documents Nessie cited himself state otherwise.
Then when he tries to cite documents proving such was possible, only to be shown that the documents are projections or estimations and NOT about ovens that ACTUALLY were built or used,
You have no evidence to show that none of the documents were based on actual cremations.
Say that again?
none of the documents were based on actual cremations.
Couldn't agree with you any more on that. I believe that the fact this October document and June document in question was just a projection/guess and not based on real time cremation data, was EXACTLY THE POINT I WAS MAKING MONTHS AGO when I told you, that you needed to stop citing that October document and that June document in an attempt to prove anything about the ACTUAL output of Birkenau muffles. Idiot. :roll: Thanks for admitting that those documents you previously cited as if they were real time cremation data were in fact not. In other words, you truly were wrong about those documents all those months ago. :lol:
There is evidence they were gassed and cremated at the AR camps.
That's what I said he said. He just repeats himself. Nothing to see here.
Nessie is a big fan of non sequitors, excluded third middles and circular reasoning. Not to mention vague language since that permits another one of his fallacies: equivocation as seen here.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=155081#p155081
I am a big fan of what can be evidenced being believed over what cannot be evidenced. I use evidence to determine what happened. You use fallacies.
I think the interested reader can check my links and see how really abuses the rules of philosophy, logic and debate here. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:21 am, edited 4 times in total.


Turnagain
Posts: 7993
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I am a big fan of what can be evidenced being believed over what cannot be evidenced.
Nessie is a big fan of believing in the physically impossible. He's also a big fan of believing in witness testimony when it suits his agenda and dismissing it when it doesn't. Nessie's "evidence" is very selective.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7160
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Proving that flipper is a liar. It wrote this at Klowns:
have been able to post in Siberian exile, but am still censored from posting elsewhere.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=165993#p165993
It said this today Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:55 pm UTC time as it makes a post here Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:52 pm UTC a few minutes prior to making that lying statement at Klowns.

This is Memory Hole 2..(I have no idea where memory hole 1 is btw). This is elsewhere flipper. Why lie?
Flipper is saying he cannot post post anywhere apart from the Gulag after he has made a post in Memory Hole 2. This is a blatant lie and shows this persons lack of integrity. Crying to the other Klowns like this and with lies. Flipper your nose is going to grow.
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 7993
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Turnagain »

Perhaps Nessie can "evidence" his claim.

User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 1060
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Depth Check »

I have removed certain off topic posts made by Nessie from this thread. They can be found here.

A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:)

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

Depth Check wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm
I have removed certain off topic posts made by Nessie from this thread. They can be found here.

A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:)
All you are doing is removing my responses. If they are off topic, then so are the posts by others that I replied to. I am not initiating anything, I am merely responding to others.

You are censoring the debate, because you know you have lost it because you cannot evidence what did happen, if it was not gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests