Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Jeffk1970

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:37 pm
StephenP wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:38 pm
I'm not sure if this belongs in this part of the forum so I'm just going to post this here.

Are Holocaust deniers prone to other types of conspiracy theories? I have in mind 9-11, the moon landing is a fake, the assassination of JFK, etc.? I am curious, I've spent a little time going to different sites, blogs and forums that espouse Holocaust denial. I noticed that many of them also believe in other conspiracy theories.

Is this a common attitude?
You have it backwards. Why are some conspiracy theorists prone to holocaust revisionism? I, like many others, was already a died in the wool conspiracy theorist about many other things before I even heard of the authors of revisionism, or even gave it a chance and put some time into it. I only encountered revisionism about 6 or 7 years into my already active conspiracy research.
What Werd is saying, Stephen, is that it helps to start out as bat crap crazy. As an example, look at Werd here. He started out as a whackaloon who thinks the Illuminati are sacrificing children and drinking their blood to appease their lizard lord overlords. Really, when you think about it, compared to that Holocaust denial is kind of an eccentric quirk.

:)

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 pm
What Werd is saying, Stephen, is that it helps to start out as bat crap crazy. As an example, look at Werd here. He started out as a whackaloon who thinks the Illuminati are sacrificing children and drinking their blood to appease their lizard lord overlords. Really, when you think about it, compared to that Holocaust denial is kind of an eccentric quirk.
:)
Adam Weishaupt was Born in 1748 in Ingolstadt, a city in the Electorate of Bayern(now part of modern-day Deutschland), Weishaupt was a descendant of jüdisch converts to Christianity.
On the night of May 1, 1776, the first Illuminati met to found the order in a forest near Ingolstadt. Bathed in torchlight, there were five men. There they established the rules that were to govern the order. All future candidates for admission required the members’ consent, a strong reputation with well-established familial and social connections, and wealth.
Members of the Illuminati were given a symbolic “secret” name taken from classical antiquity: Weishaupt was Spartacus, for example, and Knigge was Philo. The membership levels also became a more complex hierarchy. There were a total of 13 degrees of initiation, divided into three classes. The first culminated in the degree of illuminatus minor, the second illuminatus dirigens, and the third, that of king.
The Order of the Illuminati’s complex, 13-grade structure was devised by Baron von Knigge, who applied the model used in the masonic lodges of which he had been a member.
First Class
Each novice was initiated in humanitarian philosophy until he became a minerval. He then received the order’s statutes and could attend meetings.

1. Initiate
2. Novice
3. Minerval
4. Illuminatus Minor

Second Class
The various degrees in this class were inspired by Freemasonry. The illuminatus major supervised recruitment, and the illuminatus dirigens presided over the minervals’ meetings.

5. Apprentice
6. Fellow
7. Master
8. Illuminatus Major
9. Illuminatus Dirigens

Third Class
The highest degree of philosophical illumination. Its members were priests who instructed lower-degree members. The lower orders of this class were themselves under the authority of a king.

10. Priest
11. Prince
12. Magus
13. King
Blood libel or ritual murder libel (also blood accusation) accuses Juden of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood as part of religious rituals. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration.

Blood libels typically claim that Juden require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover, although this element was allegedly absent in the earliest cases which claimed that then-contemporary Juden reenacted the crucifixion. The accusations often assert that the blood of the children of Christians is especially coveted, and, historically, blood libel claims have been made in order to account for the otherwise unexplained deaths of children. In some cases, the alleged victim of human sacrifice has become venerated as a Christian martyr. Three of these – William of Norwich, Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln, and Simon of Trent.
Andrei Yushchininsky
Shortly before World War I, the Russian Empire was shaken by the bestial murder of Andrei Yushchinsky, a 13-year-old boy, whose exsanguinated body, bearing all the traces of a Jewish ritual murder, was found in March 1911 on the outskirts of Kiev.
Could the lizard lord overlords be explained further please, the jüdisch ritual murders seems to be established and not just an antisemitic candard.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:40 pm

Adam Weishaupt was Born in 1748 in Ingolstadt, a city in the Electorate of Bayern(now part of modern-day Deutschland), Weishaupt was a descendant of jüdisch converts to Christianity.
On the night of May 1, 1776, the first Illuminati met to found the order in a forest near Ingolstadt. Bathed in torchlight, there were five men. There they established the rules that were to govern the order. All future candidates for admission required the members’ consent, a strong reputation with well-established familial and social connections, and wealth.
Members of the Illuminati were given a symbolic “secret” name taken from classical antiquity: Weishaupt was Spartacus, for example, and Knigge was Philo. The membership levels also became a more complex hierarchy. There were a total of 13 degrees of initiation, divided into three classes. The first culminated in the degree of illuminatus minor, the second illuminatus dirigens, and the third, that of king.....
Thanks for the history lesson but it’s not needed. I know who the Illuminati were and don’t put any stock over the various theories attached to them or other secret societies. It’s Werd who believes they are a diabolical force for evil.
Blood libel or ritual murder libel (also blood accusation) accuses Juden of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood as part of religious rituals. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration.
Historically those claims are crap and have no basis in reality. They have as much basis in reality as Jews being responsible for the Black Plague.
Blood libels typically claim that Juden require human blood for the baking of matzos for Passover, although this element was allegedly absent in the earliest cases which claimed that then-contemporary Juden reenacted the crucifixion. The accusations often assert that the blood of the children of Christians is especially coveted, and, historically, blood libel claims have been made in order to account for the otherwise unexplained deaths of children. In some cases, the alleged victim of human sacrifice has become venerated as a Christian martyr. Three of these – William of Norwich, Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln, and Simon of Trent.
OK. The unexplained deaths of children were also blamed on witches, werewolves and vampires. I guess if we believe that Jews were sacrificing children for their blood I guess we also need to believe in mythical creatures who snatched children to eat them.
Andrei Yushchininsky
Shortly before World War I, the Russian Empire was shaken by the bestial murder of Andrei Yushchinsky, a 13-year-old boy, whose exsanguinated body, bearing all the traces of a Jewish ritual murder, was found in March 1911 on the outskirts of Kiev.
Could the lizard lord overlords be explained further please, the jüdisch ritual murders seems to be established and not just an antisemitic candard.
You forgot to read further. The boy’s alleged murderer, a Jew, was subsequently acquitted. For that to happen in the Russian Empire of the time must mean that the charges were so ridiculous that not even the antisemites of that time could buy it.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:58 pm
You forgot to read further. The boy’s alleged murderer, a Jew, was subsequently acquitted. For that to happen in the Russian Empire of the time must mean that the charges were so ridiculous that not even the antisemites of that time could buy it.
A person got acquitted and gangsters got the blame. However, there is an old saying Jeff that where there is smoke there is fire.
I think blood sacrifice of children was an issue with some sects of that (((faith))).
The modern Illuminati are of course Internationale juden, but nothing to do with blood sucking lizard people. Much blood has been shed in their dishonor though.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:03 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
A person got acquitted and gangsters got the blame. However, there is an old saying Jeff that where there is smoke there is fire.
I think blood sacrifice of children was an issue with some sects of that (((faith))).
The modern Illuminati are of course Internationale juden, but nothing to do with blood sucking lizard people. Much blood has been shed in their dishonor though.
Now could you tell me about the lizard lords please.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger, what you think is irrelevant. Certainly you are welcome to your opinion based upon whatever perceptions you have of Jews. That doesn’t mean that your opinions are based on any reality.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:18 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Now could you tell me about the lizard lords please.
Ask Werd. That’s his area of expertise.

I see that I am going to need to spell things out for you. I was joking about the lizard people.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:19 pm
Huntinger, what you think is irrelevant. Certainly you are welcome to your opinion based upon whatever perceptions you have of Jews. That doesn’t mean that your opinions are based on any reality.
I would not be so inclined to let them off the hook so lightly. I have not heard of any recent cases of blood sacrifices so to speak but maybe they practice that in the comfort of their own shtetls. These days they are more keen on counting shekels than sacrifices which do not bring much money in these days. Their blood sacrifice these days is mutilating boys but keeping them alive to inculcate them with their demonic ways.
Please tell us more about the Lizard Lords. Your new poster thinks people are aliens; I could imagine many at Klowns being reptilian in behavior, not quite human.
You were joking about the lizard people what a let down.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:38 pm
What Werd is saying, Stephen, is that it helps to start out as bat crap crazy. As an example, look at Werd here. He started out as a whackaloon who thinks the Illuminati are sacrificing children and drinking their blood
That is happening. Go stick your head in a vice grip, ignoramus.