Frumpen Frau Merkl

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Frumpen Frau Merkl

Post by torus9 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:06 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... t-be-free/

Chancellor Angela Merkel delivered an emotional speech to the German Budestag this week on the need for limiting freedom of speech.

Merkel argued that the government must take away freedom of speech to save freedom of speech, or something.

True to form in the totalitarian colours of black and red. Angela darling, the inverted triangle is to die for! I don't think were dealing with a wannabe Satanist here folks.

Spew, frumpen-frau...

"For those who claim they can no longer express their opinion, I say this to them: If you express and pronounced opinion, you must live with the fact that you will be contradicted."

Throw the Merkl down the well...

Huntinger

Re: Frumpen Frau Merkl

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:05 pm

torus9 wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Throw the Merkl down the well...
JΓΌdin Murkl is in fine form; it must have recovered from the Parkison shakes or DTs. Why poison the well Torus?
π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:05 pm
Why poison the well Torus?
I meant no harm, it's a bottomless well. It's the totalitarian one-way street with her. They seek to dominate "opinion" along with "fact". And the taxis on this one-way autobahn to hell are inclined to give so-called "migrants" a free ride, or at least a "freer" ride. That's what this is about, rooting out what remains of white, German nationalism.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:43 pm

And pardon my use of the word "Satanist". The word carries alot of baggage, and I didn't mean to offend the faithful.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:05 pm
JΓΌdin Murkl is in fine form;
How so? Wikipedia cites her as the daughter of a Lutheran pastor. They quote her as saying that, "Germany doesn't suffer from too much Islam, it suffers from not enough Christianity."

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:28 pm

A rising political party in New Zealand, the ACT party says this:
DOUBLE DEUTSCH

Angela Merkel says: Germany must limit speech or β€œsociety will no longer be the free society it was”.

Merkel’s logic: Less freedom = more freedom. This makes no sense. East Berliners must be wondering if this is what the wall was torn down for.

Wait for Labour to tie itself in knots trying to make the same argument when it proposes hate speech laws next year.
David Seymour..ACT leader MP Epsom NZ
π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘