The 10 most important things for a person to know about the holohoax

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm

The 10 most important things for a person to know about the holohoax

Post by Norm » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:54 pm

A simple question for the humans participating here:

What are, in your opinion, the 10 most important things for a person to know about the holohoax that will help them understand what a big-lie it is?

I usually like to start out with this:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

but was thinking about what a "top 10 list" would look like, so I thought I would see what other folks think should be on such a list.

Other things I thought should be on the list is the fact that the holy-hoax is religiously based, the WW I holohoax allegations, laws against "denial," the jews admitting to fabricating the 5 million no-jew holohoax deaths...

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Huntinger

Re: The 10 most important things for a person to know about the holohoax

Post by Huntinger » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:33 pm

The fake data given by Juden run by Untermyer who gave the fake figure of 16.7 million in the world when extrapolation back clearly shows there should be 11.3. This is the basis for the whole holohoax myth.

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘π–˜π–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™

Norm

Post by Norm » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:27 am

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:33 pm
The fake data given by Juden run by Untermyer who gave the fake figure of 16.7 million in the world when extrapolation back clearly shows there should be 11.3. This is the basis for the whole holohoax myth.
Thanks.

I'm looking for something like this to make into a graphic:
The 10 most important things to know about the holohoax

10: ?

9: ?

8: ?

7: ?

6: ?

5: ?

4: ?

3: ?

2: jews alleged 6 million jews died in a "holocaust" during WW I

https://codoh.com/library/document/1186/

1: The "sacred six million" is jewish prophesy

https://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2018/ ... llion.html

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am

May I suggest (to avoid any further time and effort wasted on your part) that instead of producing this particular list, you produce one that lists all the credible evidence that proves that the AR camps and Chelmno were transit camps, and that the Jews were actually evacuated to the 'Russian East'.

You may also want to create a list that includes possible destinations for these aforementioned Jews. I don't know if you are aware, but no-one appears to have any idea where these Jews were actually evacuated to, yet this doesn't appear to deter them from believing such . ( I know, mad isn't it ??)

If I may, I will start the ball rolling ...

1) The Russian East

2) The East

3) Over the Bug

4) Slightly east of the Urals

5) Lublin ( special thanks to Richard Korrherr for this suggestion)

6) The moon

7) Nowhere

8) I don't know

...you get my drift ? Carry on, i'm sure this will be very educational

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Lupus Rothstein wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am
Jews were actually evacuated to the 'Russian East'.

...you get my drift ? Carry on, i'm sure this will be very educational
Now you are trolling. It has been mentioned a thousand times or slightly less that Jude were evicted not evacuated. Not all of them but many. What happened to them after that was no concern of the Reich.

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘π–˜π–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™

Norm

Post by Norm » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Do you have some links to this information?

Thanks

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:55 pm

1: Lack of cherry-red bodies.

2: Lack of human remains.

3: Physically impossible methods of extermination.

4: Fake testimonies of famous Holocaust survivors.

5: Enormous number of survivors.

6: Denial laws in many countries.

7: Lack of German documents that speak of gassing.

8: The 6 million figure.

9: Lack of written orders.

10: Lack of photographs.

Bonus: After a few days of studying the thread ''Aspects of Hitler's personal life,'' I have come to the conclusion that it's IMPOSSIBLE for a person like Hitler to have committed such an atrocity.

Norm

Post by Norm » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:07 pm

TheGodfather wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:55 pm
1: Lack of cherry-red bodies.

3: Physically impossible methods of extermination.

4: Fake testimonies of famous Holocaust survivors.

5: Enormous number of survivors.

6: Denial laws in many countries.

7: Lack of German documents that speak of gassing.

8: The 6 million figure.

9: Lack of written orders.

10: Lack of photographs.

Bonus: After a few days of studying the thread ''Aspects of Hitler's personal life,'' I have come to the conclusion that it's IMPOSSIBLE for a person like Hitler to have committed such an atrocity.
Thanks, but I'm looking for links to sources as well.

Do you have certain favorite articles that coincide with the 10 most important thigs to know about?

I think the Nazi gassings never happened site would be the best for the

"1: Lack of cherry-red bodies."

http://www.nazigassings.com/

http://nafcash.com/

Norm

Post by Norm » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:11 pm

The 10 most important things to know about the holohoax

10: jews alleged 6 million jews died in a "holocaust" during WW I

https://codoh.com/library/document/1186/

9: The jews stabbed Germany in the back during WW I

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

8: The six million figure was used repeatedly by the jews befor WW II

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... any#p74807

7: The jews started WW II by declaring war on Germany in 1933

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1316

6: jews are now admitting to fabricating the 5 million alleged non-jew "holocaust" deaths

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... +holocaust

5: Most alleged holocaust "huge mass grave" allegations are utter fabrications

http://nafcash.com/

4:The "sacred six million" is jewish prophesy

https://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2018/ ... llion.html

3: jews need laws against "holocaust denial" to protect their false history

http://www.ihr.org/news/112705holodenial.html

2: ?

1: ?
If anyone has links that they feel are better than those I have above, please share them.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:28 pm

1. Concentration and work camps - or any other camps other than death camps - played a smaller role than is typically thought by your average person in the slaughters of Jews in the Holocaust.

2. There were about 11 million Jews in all of Europe at the outbreak of the war - about 9 million in Central and Eastern Europe (mostly in the Pale of Settlement regions). Over 3 million were in Poland.

3. There was no policy to generally slaughter European Jewry until the Fall of '41. Prior to that Jews were concentrated - mostly in ghettos in the General Government (mostly of the Polish Jews) and some very small amount into various camps. These amounted to about 2-3 million Jews in the GG. And there were then about 8-9 million Jews in other areas of Europe (6-7 million in Soviet areas). There was some slaughter of Jews prior to the policy change. There was limited slaughter in Poland - followed by a general slaughter after the invasion of the USSR (with a relatively small proportion of Jews used for work and other things).

4. Auschwitz was a very large camp complex (made up of many camps) and was a rail hub in which many Jews passed through (and others). A large number were selected for slaughter there prior to the policy change (Fall of '41 - after Barbarossa) - but the slaughters there slowed during the time of the Aktion Reinhard slaughter camps ('42 and '43). In early '43 the very large slaughtering facilities of the Birkenau camp of Auschwitz were ready to be used. These facilities were used for the vast majority of the slaughters alleged of Auschwitz. In particular, Krematorium II and III is where the vast majority of slaughters are said to have occurred.

5. About 1/3 of the slaughters of Jews in Auschwitz/Birkenau were made up of Hungarian Jews deported to Auschwitz by the Germans in about 8 weeks from May to July of '44 - wherein about 320,000 of these approximate 450,000 Hungarian Jews sent to Auschwitz are alleged to have been slaughtered there.

6. The slaughters of Jews in the Holocaust are mainly comprised of:

About 2 million slaughtered in the East - mostly by bullets by the Einsatzgruppen and local militias (most affiliated with the EG) - but some gas vans are alleged to have been used as well.
About 1 million slaughtered in Auschwitz/Birkenau
About 3/4 million in the AR camp Treblinka
About 1/2 million in the AR camp Belzec
About 1/4 million in the AR camp Sobibor
About 1/8 million in Chelmno

- The "AR" (Aktion Reinhard) camps were the 3 camps of Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka in the General Government - as well as the Majdanek camp in the GG which was something of an administrative camp for AR. These camps operated as "death camps" in '42 and '43 and were dismantled by the end of '43 (all except for Majdanek) - leaving little trace behind of their existence.

7. The extent to which it was known at the time that Jews were being slaughtered in "death camps" and by bullets in the East is debatable. When the Germans cleared out the ghettos in the GG in '42 and '43, it was generally thought by the general public everywhere that the Jews were being resettled in the East. This was the German cover story at the time.

8. There is not a single Jew who has ever been found that was transited through an AR camp to the East. The number of Jews in the GG ghettos is known fairly well. And the number sent to AR camps is fairly well known.

9. The Germans implicated in the slaughters of European Jewry (a very small proportion of Germans in general) typically did not deny this policy of slaughter. Apparently these men would gladly die for their country in war but were too wimpy to deny these charges about Germany's policy to genocide European Jewry.

10. Practically everyone of my generation and earlier has serious confusions about just exactly what were the elements that make up the Holocaust - as did everyone during and immediately after the war. People confuse the roles of various German camps with the slaughters listed above. There is confusion by both believers and deniers of the Holocaust - which typically looks like a weirdly confused mess on Internet discussions between the two. It seems that most people are too ignorant about the matter to rationally have an opinion. Both sides resort to appeals to emotion. This is the way most people are typically exposed to the Holocaust in the first place. It typically takes far too much time and effort to reason through the matter.

EDIT: The "General Government" was that region of prewar Poland not annexed to the German Reich and not part of the Soviet areas pre-Barbarossa. So, for instance, Auschwitz was in the part of prewar Poland annexed to the Reich but the AR camps were in the GG. The "East" is being referred to here as pre-Barbarossa Soviet areas.
Last edited by blake121666 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.