Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
papasha
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by papasha » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:08 am

oh, so you still believe that the SS wiped out entire Jewish communities including men, women, and children, it just comes out to be much less than the 1 - 1.5 million body count of the 6 million attributed to the Holocaust by Bullets?

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:30 am

papasha wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:08 am
oh, so you still believe that the SS wiped out entire Jewish communities including men, women, and children, it just comes out to be much less than the 1 - 1.5 million body count of the 6 million attributed to the Holocaust by Bullets?
Are rhetorical questions all you have?

Werd
Posts: 9054
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:58 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:59 am
Mattogno and you claim it would be easy to find the graves. Prove it,
No the Soviets and the courts did. Yet they refused to dig them up.
Here we go...

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27200
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:58 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:59 am
Mattogno and you claim it would be easy to find the graves. Prove it,
No the Soviets and the courts did. Yet they refused to dig them up.
Here we go...
The claim Mattogno made, which you agree with, is on page 569 and reads "Therefore, it would not have been overly difficult to identify the site of the mass graves with precision."

Prove that claim. Show on a map, where the graves are.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9054
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:42 pm
The claim Mattogno made, which you agree with, is on page 569 and reads "Therefore, it would not have been overly difficult to identify the site of the mass graves with precision."
This quote only makes sense AFTER READING THE PARAGRAPHS starting at the very top of page 569 about WHERE the courts claimed the corpses were. IF THEY KNEW WHERE THE GRAVES WERE, THEY COULD HAVE DUG THEM UP. That is the fact that Nessie is trying to obfuscate with his Mattogno quote mining. What Mattogno is saying is You say you know where this operation occurred and you have an alleged eyewitness? Okay, if that is true, then...THEREFORE...it would not have been difficult to find the graves and open them to prove your claims. Therefore revisionist skepticism is justified. That's why Mattogno finishes with "the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction." The "therefore" is not Mattogno making an historical claim that HE knows where the graves are exactly. What Mattogno is doing is using rhetoric. IF they say they know where the operation occurred, THEREFORE they should be able to find and open the graves. The "therefore" is not being used the way Nessie says it is. Nessie can't comprehend basic English, or he quote mines, or he knows his deception and just continues to repeat his bullshit.

Nessie can't allow this embarrassment to be, so he obfuscates and blames revisionists for the failings of the courts and Soviets to prove their claims on many occasions. See how Nessie just keeps going round and round with the same dumb question even though I already answered it? I told you he would do this. I told you he would be in a panic when stuff like this was exposed. I told you he would be shaking in his boots. Thus, his fallacies and repetitions are all he has. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27200
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:47 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:42 pm
The claim Mattogno made, which you agree with, is on page 569 and reads "Therefore, it would not have been overly difficult to identify the site of the mass graves with precision."
This quote only makes sense AFTER READING THE PARAGRAPHS starting at the very top of page 569 about WHERE the courts claimed the corpses were.
Quote the sentences where that claim is made.
IF THEY KNEW WHERE THE GRAVES WERE, THEY COULD HAVE DUG THEM UP. That is the fact that Nessie is trying to obfuscate with his Mattogno quote mining. What Mattogno is saying is okay, you know where the graves are, then why didn't you dig them up and why can't we see any bodies? Therefore revisionist skepticism is justified. Nessie can't allow this embarrassment to be, so he obfuscates and blames revisionists for the failings of the courts and Soviets to prove their claims on many occasions.

See how Nessie just keeps going round and round? I told you he would do this. I told you he would be in a panic when stuff like this was exposed. I told you he would be shaking in his boots. Thus, his fallacies and repetitions are all he has. :lol:
"...the location has not been established with certainty..."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9054
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:03 pm



"...the location has not been established with certainty..."
And Mattogno points out how this is an excuse (possibly a lie) from the court. You are avoiding it on purpose.
"The fact that the court did not succeed in identifying the site of the mass graves, notwithstanding the self-proclaimed witnesses, doesn't make much sense..."
Okay Mattogno, what's your reason?
because the only forested area northwest of Minsk extended south of Zaslval, a locality 25 km from the center of Minsk, on the road to Molodechno, but there were at least fifteen villages in the area of varying size.
The only forested area? As in ONE POSSIBLE AREA? Wow. That's narrowing it right down! So we have pinned it down to the one and only forested area where it could have been. Sounds like the alleged graves have been localized and would be easy to locate and excavate. When Nessie denies this basic logic - If A then B. A. Therefore B. - he is lying. But then again, that's what quote mining, context shifting trolls do.
Therefore, it would not have been overly difficult to identify the site of the mass graves with precision.
Correct. And yet NOTHING WAS DONE. Gee, I wonder why? I guess we just have to take the eyewitness and the court verdict on faith. No scientific evidence necessary.
In conclusion, the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction."
Yep. Revisionists are allowed to be skeptical with this lack of evidence that would be easy to obtain IF THE STORY WAS TRUE! I already explained this up here in an edited post of which you may not have noticed the edit.
What Mattogno is saying is You say you know where this operation occurred and you have an alleged eyewitness? Okay, if that is true, then...THEREFORE...it would not have been difficult to find the graves and open them to prove your claims. Therefore revisionist skepticism is justified. That's why Mattogno finishes with "the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction." The "therefore" is not Mattogno making an historical claim that HE knows where the graves are exactly.
Hence, Nessie's demand that Mattogno needs to prove what the courts claimed is irrational.
What Mattogno is doing is using rhetoric. IF they say they know where the operation occurred, THEREFORE they should be able to find and open the graves. The "therefore" is not being used the way Nessie says it is. Nessie can't comprehend basic English, or he quote mines, or he knows his deception and just continues to repeat his bullshit.
This is basic deductive logic. Nessie feigns his inability to understand. I told you he would panic and troll really hard. I told you he would be shaking in his boots. This time he chose to twist the way Mattogno used the word "therefore" in order to artificially extend this debate.

Don't worry Nessie. I have more coming. I can't wait to see what other lies and trolling tactics you come up with when I post more examples of wild claims with no bodies to back them up. :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27200
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:03 pm


"...the location has not been established with certainty..."
And Mattogno points out how this is an excuse (possibly a lie) from the court. You are avoiding it on purpose.
"The fact that the court did not succeed in identifying the site of the mass graves, notwithstanding the self-proclaimed witnesses, doesn't make much sense..."
Okay Mattogno, what's your reason?
because the only forested area northwest of Minsk extended south of Zaslval, a locality 25 km from the center of Minsk, on the road to Molodechno, but there were at least fifteen villages in the area of varying size.
The only forested area? As in ONE POSSIBLE AREA? Wow. That's narrowing it right down! So we have pinned it down to the one and only forested area where it could have been. Sounds like the alleged graves have been localized and would be easy to locate and excavate. When Nessie denies this basic logic - If A then B. A. Therefore B. - he is lying. But then again, that's what quote mining, context shifting trolls do.
How big is the forested area?

How about, within 100m, Mattogno or you locate the graves.
Therefore, it would not have been overly difficult to identify the site of the mass graves with precision.
Correct. And yet NOTHING WAS DONE. Gee, I wonder why? I guess we just have to take the eyewitness and the court verdict on faith. No scientific evidence necessary.
In conclusion, the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction."
Yep. Revisionists are allowed to be skeptical with this lack of evidence that would be easy to obtain IF THE STORY WAS TRUE! I already explained this up here in an edited post of which you may not have noticed the edit.
What Mattogno is saying is You say you know where this operation occurred and you have an alleged eyewitness? Okay, if that is true, then...THEREFORE...it would not have been difficult to find the graves and open them to prove your claims. Therefore revisionist skepticism is justified. That's why Mattogno finishes with "the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction." The "therefore" is not Mattogno making an historical claim that HE knows where the graves are exactly.
Hence, Nessie's demand that Mattogno needs to prove what the courts claimed is irrational.
What Mattogno is doing is using rhetoric. IF they say they know where the operation occurred, THEREFORE they should be able to find and open the graves. The "therefore" is not being used the way Nessie says it is. Nessie can't comprehend basic English, or he quote mines, or he knows his deception and just continues to repeat his bullshit.
This is basic deductive logic. Nessie feigns his inability to understand. I told you he would panic and troll really hard. I told you he would be shaking in his boots. This time he chose to twist the way Mattogno used the word "therefore" in order to artificially extend this debate.

Don't worry Nessie. I have more coming. I can't wait to see what other lies and trolling tactics you come up with when I post more examples of wild claims with no bodies to back them up. :lol:
All I want you or Mattogno to do is prove it is easy to find the graves in that forest.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 5306
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Huntinger » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:28 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:03 pm


"...the location has not been established with certainty..."
And Mattogno points out how this is an excuse (possibly a lie) from the court. You are avoiding it on purpose.
"The fact that the court did not succeed in identifying the site of the mass graves, notwithstanding the self-proclaimed witnesses, doesn't make much sense..."
Okay Mattogno, what's your reason?
because the only forested area northwest of Minsk extended south of Zaslval, a locality 25 km from the center of Minsk, on the road to Molodechno, but there were at least fifteen villages in the area of varying size.
The only forested area? As in ONE POSSIBLE AREA? Wow. That's narrowing it right down! So we have pinned it down to the one and only forested area where it could have been. Sounds like the alleged graves have been localized and would be easy to locate and excavate. When Nessie denies this basic logic - If A then B. A. Therefore B. - he is lying. But then again, that's what quote mining, context shifting trolls do.
How big is the forested area?

How about, within 100m, Mattogno or you locate the graves.
Therefore, it would not have been overly difficult to identify the site of the mass graves with precision.
Correct. And yet NOTHING WAS DONE. Gee, I wonder why? I guess we just have to take the eyewitness and the court verdict on faith. No scientific evidence necessary.
In conclusion, the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction."
Yep. Revisionists are allowed to be skeptical with this lack of evidence that would be easy to obtain IF THE STORY WAS TRUE! I already explained this up here in an edited post of which you may not have noticed the edit.
What Mattogno is saying is You say you know where this operation occurred and you have an alleged eyewitness? Okay, if that is true, then...THEREFORE...it would not have been difficult to find the graves and open them to prove your claims. Therefore revisionist skepticism is justified. That's why Mattogno finishes with "the least that one can say is that the story is a pathetic historical reconstruction." The "therefore" is not Mattogno making an historical claim that HE knows where the graves are exactly.
Hence, Nessie's demand that Mattogno needs to prove what the courts claimed is irrational.
What Mattogno is doing is using rhetoric. IF they say they know where the operation occurred, THEREFORE they should be able to find and open the graves. The "therefore" is not being used the way Nessie says it is. Nessie can't comprehend basic English, or he quote mines, or he knows his deception and just continues to repeat his bullshit.
This is basic deductive logic. Nessie feigns his inability to understand. I told you he would panic and troll really hard. I told you he would be shaking in his boots. This time he chose to twist the way Mattogno used the word "therefore" in order to artificially extend this debate.

Don't worry Nessie. I have more coming. I can't wait to see what other lies and trolling tactics you come up with when I post more examples of wild claims with no bodies to back them up. :lol:
All I want you or Mattogno to do is prove it is easy to find the graves in that forest.
One would think 1.8 million kg of bones etc would be rather easy to locate if they existed.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Werd
Posts: 9054
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's book: The Einsatzgruppen in the Occupied Eastern Territories

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:28 pm
All I want you or Mattogno to do is prove it is easy to find the graves in that forest.
Here we go...

Let's look at some more wild Soviet claims with absolutely NO DOCUMENTATION behind them. :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Subjected to autopsy. Okay. Then where are the photos and the autopsy reports themselves? Weren't those presented at IMT? Nope. Only statements and summaries CLAIMING the necessary scientific work was done. Remember, it was illegal to question any claims made by the Soviets at IMT as shown on page 368 here.
Image

"AS FAR AS IS KNOWN, THESE BODIES WERE FICTITIOUS AND WERE NEVER SHOWN IN FILM OR PHOTOGRAPHS"

You see folks, this is what Nessie wants to bury in pages and pages of bullshit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests