Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:53 am
Nessie wrote:
Quote me misrepresenting Wiernik.
OK, from page 2 this thread:
The witnesses, of which Wiernik provides the most detail, describe an engine, a system of pipes (where more than one pipe goes into each chamber), valves and vents.
Wiernik doesn't say that more than one pipe went into each gas/vacuum chamber...
Yes he did;

http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm

"This motor was used to pump the gas, which was let into the chambers by connecting the motor with the inflow pipes."
"The chamber was filled, the motor turned on and connected with the inflow pipes..."

The chambers had been made to look like showers and some reported (not Wiernik) that the gas came out of the shower heads. There was more than one way for gas to get into the chamber. If there had been only a pipe, what was to stop it from being blocked?
and states that the vent had a hermetic cap.

What the Germans coulda' built or woulda' built or shoulda' built isn't relevant to what the witnesses said that they DID build.
Stop reversing the burden of proof.
GFY.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
My description of an engine, system of pipes, etc is plausible and based on witness evidence;

http://www.deathcamps.org/gas_chambers/ ... ebcad.html
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:11 am

Nessie wrote:
My description of an engine, system of pipes, etc is plausible and based on witness evidence
Try reading with some comprehension.
When I arrived at the camp, three gas chambers were already in operation; another ten were added while I was there. A gas chamber measured 5 x 5 meters and was about 1.90 meters high. The outlet on the roof had a hermetic cap. The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet and a baked tile floor slanting towards the platform.
What part of, "The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet..." don't you understand? When Wiernik wrote "pipes" he was speaking to three chambers each having one pipe or, collectively "pipes".
My description of an engine, system of pipes, etc is plausible and based on witness evidence;
Followed by a link to a website. No quotes, no nada, just a website that does a CAD reproduction of what they think the Treblinka camp looked like. IOW, just another Nessie weasel dodge.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:11 am
Nessie wrote:
My description of an engine, system of pipes, etc is plausible and based on witness evidence
Try reading with some comprehension.
When I arrived at the camp, three gas chambers were already in operation; another ten were added while I was there. A gas chamber measured 5 x 5 meters and was about 1.90 meters high. The outlet on the roof had a hermetic cap. The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet and a baked tile floor slanting towards the platform.
What part of, "The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet..." don't you understand? When Wiernik wrote "pipes" he was speaking to three chambers each having one pipe or, collectively "pipes".
You don't know that. Bear in mind there were other witnesses, there are reports the gas came out the shower heads and there is the obvious issue of one one pipe would be easy to block.
Followed by a link to a website. No quotes, no nada, just a website that does a CAD reproduction of what they think the Treblinka camp looked like. IOW, just another Nessie weasel dodge.

The weasel dodge is you refusing to read links. The link does not copy and paste very well and it is far clearer if you just click on it and read through it. It will take your 5 minutes.

It quotes numerous witnesses and what they said about the gas chambers, how they were built and functioned. From that a CAD model has been created.

You should also note that witnesses were giving details about the chambers after the end of the war, that has been knocked down and buried in 1943. When Staffs Uni uncovered remains in 2014, they found brick, concrete and tiles just as were described. The only way the witnesses could have known about the chamber construction was if they had been there.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Turnagain has tried reversing the burden of proof because of his incapability of quoting Goering, Mengele or any other Nazi denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka. :lol:
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:29 pm
Turnagain has tried reversing the burden of proof because of his incapability of quoting Goering, Mengele or any other Nazi denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka. :lol:
No as that is the logical way to go. Only a super dimwit would see it the other way round. Mengele or Goering or other leaders did not know of their existence, why? simply because they did not exist and not in their consciousness. Goering and Himmler were murdered anyhow
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Nessie wrote:
You don't know that.
Nessie is not only innumerate but has a poor grasp of English grammar.
The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet and a baked tile floor slanting towards the platform.

This motor was used to pump the gas, which was let into the chambers by connecting the motor with the inflow pipes.
"The chamber" singular followed by "gas pipe inlet" singular. Then, "chambers" plural followed by "inflow pipes" plural. Thus each chamber had a "pipe" and all three of the chambers had "pipes". Continue to display your ignorance if you wish, Nessie.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:49 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm
Nessie wrote:
You don't know that.
Nessie is not only innumerate but has a poor grasp of English grammar.
The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet and a baked tile floor slanting towards the platform.

This motor was used to pump the gas, which was let into the chambers by connecting the motor with the inflow pipes.
"The chamber" singular followed by "gas pipe inlet" singular. Then, "chambers" plural followed by "inflow pipes" plural. Thus each chamber had a "pipe" and all three of the chambers had "pipes". Continue to display your ignorance if you wish, Nessie.

"The chamber was filled, the motor turned on and connected with the inflow pipes..." You missed that quote from "A Year in Treblinka" out. You also missed from the Eichmann trial testimony "Here was the gas engine, the engine which forced the gas in. And there were pipes with valves. They would open the valve into the chamber where the people were. There was an engine of a Soviet tank standing there, and in this way the gas was introduced."

I have also linked to what other witnesses said about the construction. It worked by running an engine with a system of pipes to the chambers, controlled by valves and it any pressure issue could easily be solved with an outlet pipe furthest from the engine.

There is nothing about that which makes construction an impossibility. We also know that the building existed, since Staffs Uni uncovered it. You have no evidence it was anything other than a gas chamber. But you demand, without evidence that we believe....!

Is that why you repeat yourself so often? Is your chant a way to try and indoctrinate and force your unevidenced beliefs on others?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:49 am
I have also linked to what other witnesses said about the construction. It worked by running an engine with a system of pipes to the chambers, controlled by valves and it any pressure issue could easily be solved with an outlet pipe furthest from the engine.

There is nothing about that which makes construction an impossibility. We also know that the building existed, since Staffs Uni uncovered it. You have no evidence it was anything other than a gas chamber. But you demand, without evidence that we believe....!

Is that why you repeat yourself so often? Is your chant a way to try and indoctrinate and force your unevidenced beliefs on others?
Were this system of pipes for the diesel and poison exhaust, or for the lobstering steaming. The only impossibility with this is the implosion once the steam condensed or the explosion once the exhaust gases went in. Then there is the vacuum situation. There are witnesses to all of these. Why should we believe the one you believe in?
I think the lobstering one was good, as at least if canned would make good dog tucker. The SS had dogs, did they feed them cooked Jude? They say fresh raw meat for a dog is better than cooked.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 am

Nessie wrote:
Nessie continues to display his ignorance of English grammar or, more likely, his deliberate misrepresentation of what was written. He fantasizes an elaborate pressure relief system that the eeevul Narzis "coulda" built and applies it to the alleged but nonexistent gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. His weak suck excuse for the vacuum chambers is the witnesses just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Yeah, that's the ticket, just a little "mistake". Bomba, Rajchman, Sereny, the Soviets and various others just "made a little mistake". What could be more believable than that?

You have shown no verified laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 cadavers being cremated. You have shown no proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves that are claimed to have existed at Treblinka. Thus...

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:13 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 am
Nessie wrote:
Nessie continues to display his ignorance of English grammar or, more likely, his deliberate misrepresentation of what was written.
I added the quotes you missed out, which show that more than one pipe went into each chamber.
He fantasizes an elaborate pressure relief system that the eeevul Narzis "coulda" built
A single outlet pipe is not elaborate.
and applies it to the alleged but nonexistent gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. His weak suck excuse for the vacuum chambers is the witnesses just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Yeah, that's the ticket, just a little "mistake". Bomba, Rajchman, Sereny, the Soviets and various others just "made a little mistake". What could be more believable than that?
You call the witnesses unreliable liars and then you accept what they said as a 100% accurate means of determining what happened in the building under discussion.
You have shown no verified laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 cadavers being cremated.
You have shown no evidence at all, from any source whatsoever, that there are no cremains at TII consistent with mass cremations.

You demand belief in what you cannot evidence.
You have shown no proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves that are claimed to have existed at Treblinka.
You have shown no evidence at all, from any source whatsoever, that there are no ground disturbances at TII consistent with mass graves that were dug up.
Thus...

Your chant, which you cannot evidence in any way, but you demand belief.