PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Frankie

Re: PLEASE POST ONLY YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE

Post by Frankie » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Jim Russel wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi. I had my awakening five years ago from Harry Elmer Barnes 1980 Revisionism: The Key to Peace. That led me to read almost two hundred others all related in one way or another, each leading to another.

I didn't know there was any real message board about debunking the the holocaust mythology, having seen only CODOH. After a few days of posting there I realized CODOH was just a vanity thing for a few mostly very young individuals. So here I am.

I've basically retired from this sorry world to live a life of quiet contemplation with the company of my cats and my books.
But you have posted nothing here.

As was discussed at CODOH, the thread you were involved with there contained malware links, it was pulled for that reason.
You are not being honest.

RODOH, beware of this guy.

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Thank You so much for your gracious and welcoming kindness. As humans we're social creatures and we need to have connections to others or we are unable to remain healthy and happy. I'll check first to avoid duplicating any threads but yes, a good start for me here would be to talk about Ursula Haverbeck and the Schaefer siblings and their imprisonments in Germany for their thoughtcrimes. I have a sister who is the only person in the world who talks to me like I'm stupid because of my public statements about the holocaust hoax and I sent her both of those videos but I doubt she watched them. It's impossible to have a genuine conversation if one of the parties feels a moral and intellectual supremacy over the other for the sole reason of holding a minority opinion.

If there are people here who can watch Monika's "Sorry Mom" video at Youtube and also watch the Panorama interview of Frau Haverbeck and still feel for any reason that those two women deserved to be held in prison, well, I hope they'll just put me on Ignore and I'll do likewise.

I'm very happy to have found this message board and some brief interactions in Lounge about the Christchurch event gave me a chance to add some info that was appreciated.

My next sign to be painted and hung in my front yard will say "The Man Who Never Lies Has No Friends."

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:47 pm

And so Frankie is on Ignore. Thanks for announcing yourself. If you bother me again I'll report you for misconduct.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:01 pm

A thread has been started in the Holocaust section for you to continue with if you wish which is to do with "freedom of speech". You may peruse it here. I would not be concerned with Frankie, no one else is.
I hope you like the new Avatar I will be using for a while. It was kindly made by Barren Dorksacs Darren Wilshak at the silly forum. I think this sums up their intellect nicely. They put my handle in a stunning red. I think you will understand the nature of the Untermensch we are dealing with.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Smallhausen

Post by Smallhausen » Mon May 13, 2019 2:51 am

Hi, I am Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen, a clone of SS-SA-Hauptsturmführer Huntinger, a renowned member of the Gestapo under the authority of Herr Flick.
Whether this is a Clone, a Sock Puppet or a doppleganger or all three at once is open to deep and meaningful interpretation.
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Key Stoned cops..Gustarpow

Doom

Post by Doom » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am

I am new to this forum. I have come to discuss issues with people in a fair and rational manner.
UAC

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:43 am

Doom wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am
I am new to this forum. I have come to discuss issues with people in a fair and rational manner.
Velkommen

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Doom wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am
Welcome to RODOH. :)
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Carl Richard Baker

Post by Carl Richard Baker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:22 am

Hello,

I am Carl Richard Baker of Palm Coast, Florida. I have lurked here for a couple of weeks and have finally decided to take the plunge. I have always believed in the Holocaust but this site has really got me thinking that all may not be as it first seems regarding Hitler’s Final Solution. To say I am confused intellectually, and struggling with my emotions regarding this subject are understatements.

:)

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:19 am

Carl Richard Baker wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:22 am
To say I am confused intellectually, and struggling with my emotions regarding this subject are understatements.

:)
Welcome on board, Carl. Give it time and the confusion and frustration will disappear. We were all True Believers once, before becoming acquainted with the truth and lies surrounding the Final Solution.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."