The main purveyors of Islamophobia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: The main purveyors of Islamophobia

Post by Werd » Wed May 08, 2019 3:05 pm

Been-there continues to act foolish.
been-there wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:01 pm
you repeatedly filtered out / ignored / didn't register my points about the hypocrisy of western nations
I have already discussed western hypocrisy and said all American-Israeli led wars need to cease. One can see a few clips of mine from the past showing how anti war, anti imperialist, anti Zionist I actually am, when I put Montgomery2 in his place.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3479

Here are a few examples of words I have said:
The white devil Jesuit-Mason-Zionist-British axis of evil must have all of their white armies and military bases cleansed and removed from all overseas brown countries. PERMANENTLY!

viewtopic.php?p=132668#p132668
And.
we have to ask ourselves, HOW DID IRAN GET THIS BAD? Answer: AMERICAN AND ISRAELI INTERVENTION IN OVERTHROWING THE MORE MODERATE GOVERNMENT BACK IN THE 50'S WHICH LET WOMEN DRIVE, WORK AND DRESS HOW THEY WANTED. THE WHITE DEVIL INTERNATIONAL SATANIC BANKING/MEDIA WAR MACHINE PUSHED ONE MORE SECTION OF BROWN PEOPLE BACK INTO THE DARK AGES. THOSE DIRTY FUCKING OPPRESSORS SHOULD GET OUT AND TAKE THEIR PUPPET OF RADICAL ISLAM DOWN TO HELL WITH THEM!!!

viewtopic.php?p=128280#p128280
And.
Here's an idea. America, Britain and Israel stop funding ISIS. Stop the white devil's war machine.

viewtopic.php?p=114010#p114010
And.
I have a better solution. And it's one that for some fucking reason, liberals refuse to acknowledge despite them being allegedly anti war and anti imperialism. PULL THE WHITE DEVIL'S WAR MACHINE OUT OF THE OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD. I already explained it here on page 2 of this current topic. That way, when the bankers are removed and people can for example nationalize their own oil, utilities, etc and bring back prosperity, THEN PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO LEAVE!

viewtopic.php?p=111129#p111129
And.
if Nessie knew history himself, he would know I am partial to the theories of sylvie on youtube about our alien heritage and the fact that the human race was once peaceful and interacted with each other thanks to the teachings and modes of transport from our benevolent teachers. Eventually the parasites infiltrated, took over and caused war, bloodshed and a host of other problems. He would know I am against all kinds of imperialism. He would know I am against the white devil fucking with the brown parts of the world as I have said many times. Nessie should also know I am partial to the theories which state the nazis were very much in part bankrolled by the west and that there was a sect of the evil Illuminati buried within the nazi party. Nessie should also know I have caught shit for the former from other revisionists.

viewtopic.php?p=110828#p110828
And.
Get the white devil worshipping satanic Illuminati new world order puppets OUT of brown and black countries. Burn down all the monsanto plants and give it back everything back to the black and brown peoples of the world. AND STOP GOING TO FUCKING WAR.

viewtopic.php?p=70642#p70642
So since been-there is wrong about me not knowing or caring about immortal Zionist imperialism, and since the MAS never disputed the translation that MEMRI gave, there is nothing left for me to discuss.
Last edited by Werd on Wed May 08, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed May 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:05 pm
Been-there continues to show himself to be a shameless liar.
been-there wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:01 pm
you repeatedly filtered out / ignored / didn't register my points about the hypocrisy of western nations
I have already discussed western hypocrisy and said all American-Israeli led wars need to cease. One can see a few clips of mine from the past showing how anti war, anti imperialist, anti Zionist I actually am, when I put Montgomery2 in his place.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3479
Ho-hum. :roll:

Again the point you are ignoring is that IN THIS DISCUSSION — the one about the MEMRI propaganda repeated in the Daily Fail — you never addressed that point.

I.e. you filter out what you don't want to consider.
E.g. I explained this point to you:
been-there wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:22 pm
Basically I would doubt the accuracy of EVERY aspect of the story that could possibly be doubted.
And then — even if all of that turns out to be reliably accurate — I still doubt the implied conclusion that muslim children ALONE are being taught to glorify war and violence, and that this is somehow a further sign of how immoral and dangerous Islam is.
That seems to me to be a monumentally hypocritical and delusional/deceitful implication.
Can you see that now?
I answered your point in my first reply to you.
Yet you responded with a lampooning via a ridiculous distortion of my point
PLUS walls of text avoiding that point.

C'mon. You are better than this.
Stop spreading Jewish zionist anti-Arab anti-muslim propaganda. You are being used. You don't need to like Islam to acknowledge this.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 pm

been-there wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:16 pm
Again the point you are ignoring is that IN THIS DISCUSSION — the one about the MEMRI propaganda repeated in the Daily Fail — you never addressed that point.
The issue is the translation being accurate or not. If you admit that it is likely accurate because the Muslims themselves never disputed the translation but only offered an apology, then we can move on to what you want to discuss.
I still doubt the implied conclusion that muslim children ALONE are being taught to glorify war and violence,
Is that what is actually being said by MEMRI about all Muslim children worldwide, or is that what you are taking away from it?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Since I don't speak Arabic I cannot say whether the translation is correct or not. When something comes out from MEMRI I have to treat it like a story I would read in the National Enquirer or the Globe. Maybe the story is true or maybe only partly true (which is a WHOLE lie) but most likely a farce and I'm not going to give any story they put out with any credence until some truly unbiased source provides their interpretation.

How do we know the song which the children were gesticulating to was some totally innocuous song which was dubbed over with the song we heard? Just because the Muslim Society apologized doesn't mean they concede the translations are correct. They may simply have not figured out what happened. Again, with MEMRI involved, I smell a rat.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue May 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Guess who is promoting race wars and promoting Islamaphobia, while also promoting multiculturalism and immigration for all countries except 'the Jewish state of Israel'?

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Smallhausen

Post by Smallhausen » Wed May 15, 2019 3:57 am

been-there wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Guess who is promoting race wars and promoting Islamaphobia, while also promoting multiculturalism and immigration for all countries except 'the Jewish state of Israel'?

Who set all this in motion prior to WWII with the Balfour agreement. This is the same people who formed the "final solution" in the Balfour agreement". The same people were part of the Allied forces who then firebombed cities, caused the rout of civilization in a foreign land through shear malice. The same people subjugated many millions of people into their Empire with little concern for local cultural concerns.

The same people now form false flag events against certain Muslims as evidenced by Friedrich and then at Douma a year later. I think it is now obvious where Evil lay.
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Geheim- und Sicherheitspolizei der NSDAP.