The main purveyors of Islamophobia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: The main purveyors of Islamophobia

Post by Werd » Wed May 08, 2019 3:05 pm

Been-there continues to act foolish.
been-there wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:01 pm
you repeatedly filtered out / ignored / didn't register my points about the hypocrisy of western nations
I have already discussed western hypocrisy and said all American-Israeli led wars need to cease. One can see a few clips of mine from the past showing how anti war, anti imperialist, anti Zionist I actually am, when I put Montgomery2 in his place.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3479

Here are a few examples of words I have said:
The white devil Jesuit-Mason-Zionist-British axis of evil must have all of their white armies and military bases cleansed and removed from all overseas brown countries. PERMANENTLY!

viewtopic.php?p=132668#p132668
And.
we have to ask ourselves, HOW DID IRAN GET THIS BAD? Answer: AMERICAN AND ISRAELI INTERVENTION IN OVERTHROWING THE MORE MODERATE GOVERNMENT BACK IN THE 50'S WHICH LET WOMEN DRIVE, WORK AND DRESS HOW THEY WANTED. THE WHITE DEVIL INTERNATIONAL SATANIC BANKING/MEDIA WAR MACHINE PUSHED ONE MORE SECTION OF BROWN PEOPLE BACK INTO THE DARK AGES. THOSE DIRTY FUCKING OPPRESSORS SHOULD GET OUT AND TAKE THEIR PUPPET OF RADICAL ISLAM DOWN TO HELL WITH THEM!!!

viewtopic.php?p=128280#p128280
And.
Here's an idea. America, Britain and Israel stop funding ISIS. Stop the white devil's war machine.

viewtopic.php?p=114010#p114010
And.
I have a better solution. And it's one that for some fucking reason, liberals refuse to acknowledge despite them being allegedly anti war and anti imperialism. PULL THE WHITE DEVIL'S WAR MACHINE OUT OF THE OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD. I already explained it here on page 2 of this current topic. That way, when the bankers are removed and people can for example nationalize their own oil, utilities, etc and bring back prosperity, THEN PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO LEAVE!

viewtopic.php?p=111129#p111129
And.
if Nessie knew history himself, he would know I am partial to the theories of sylvie on youtube about our alien heritage and the fact that the human race was once peaceful and interacted with each other thanks to the teachings and modes of transport from our benevolent teachers. Eventually the parasites infiltrated, took over and caused war, bloodshed and a host of other problems. He would know I am against all kinds of imperialism. He would know I am against the white devil fucking with the brown parts of the world as I have said many times. Nessie should also know I am partial to the theories which state the nazis were very much in part bankrolled by the west and that there was a sect of the evil Illuminati buried within the nazi party. Nessie should also know I have caught shit for the former from other revisionists.

viewtopic.php?p=110828#p110828
And.
Get the white devil worshipping satanic Illuminati new world order puppets OUT of brown and black countries. Burn down all the monsanto plants and give it back everything back to the black and brown peoples of the world. AND STOP GOING TO FUCKING WAR.

viewtopic.php?p=70642#p70642
So since been-there is wrong about me not knowing or caring about immortal Zionist imperialism, and since the MAS never disputed the translation that MEMRI gave, there is nothing left for me to discuss.
Last edited by Werd on Wed May 08, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed May 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:05 pm
Been-there continues to show himself to be a shameless liar.
been-there wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:01 pm
you repeatedly filtered out / ignored / didn't register my points about the hypocrisy of western nations
I have already discussed western hypocrisy and said all American-Israeli led wars need to cease. One can see a few clips of mine from the past showing how anti war, anti imperialist, anti Zionist I actually am, when I put Montgomery2 in his place.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3479
Ho-hum. :roll:

Again the point you are ignoring is that IN THIS DISCUSSION — the one about the MEMRI propaganda repeated in the Daily Fail — you never addressed that point.

I.e. you filter out what you don't want to consider.
E.g. I explained this point to you:
been-there wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:22 pm
Basically I would doubt the accuracy of EVERY aspect of the story that could possibly be doubted.
And then — even if all of that turns out to be reliably accurate — I still doubt the implied conclusion that muslim children ALONE are being taught to glorify war and violence, and that this is somehow a further sign of how immoral and dangerous Islam is.
That seems to me to be a monumentally hypocritical and delusional/deceitful implication.
Can you see that now?
I answered your point in my first reply to you.
Yet you responded with a lampooning via a ridiculous distortion of my point
PLUS walls of text avoiding that point.

C'mon. You are better than this.
Stop spreading Jewish zionist anti-Arab anti-muslim propaganda. You are being used. You don't need to like Islam to acknowledge this.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 pm

been-there wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:16 pm
Again the point you are ignoring is that IN THIS DISCUSSION — the one about the MEMRI propaganda repeated in the Daily Fail — you never addressed that point.
The issue is the translation being accurate or not. If you admit that it is likely accurate because the Muslims themselves never disputed the translation but only offered an apology, then we can move on to what you want to discuss.
I still doubt the implied conclusion that muslim children ALONE are being taught to glorify war and violence,
Is that what is actually being said by MEMRI about all Muslim children worldwide, or is that what you are taking away from it?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Since I don't speak Arabic I cannot say whether the translation is correct or not. When something comes out from MEMRI I have to treat it like a story I would read in the National Enquirer or the Globe. Maybe the story is true or maybe only partly true (which is a WHOLE lie) but most likely a farce and I'm not going to give any story they put out with any credence until some truly unbiased source provides their interpretation.

How do we know the song which the children were gesticulating to was some totally innocuous song which was dubbed over with the song we heard? Just because the Muslim Society apologized doesn't mean they concede the translations are correct. They may simply have not figured out what happened. Again, with MEMRI involved, I smell a rat.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue May 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Guess who is promoting race wars and promoting Islamaphobia, while also promoting multiculturalism and immigration for all countries except 'the Jewish state of Israel'?

-- Anonymous

Smallhausen

Post by Smallhausen » Wed May 15, 2019 3:57 am

been-there wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Guess who is promoting race wars and promoting Islamaphobia, while also promoting multiculturalism and immigration for all countries except 'the Jewish state of Israel'?

Who set all this in motion prior to WWII with the Balfour agreement. This is the same people who formed the "final solution" in the Balfour agreement". The same people were part of the Allied forces who then firebombed cities, caused the rout of civilization in a foreign land through shear malice. The same people subjugated many millions of people into their Empire with little concern for local cultural concerns.

The same people now form false flag events against certain Muslims as evidenced by Friedrich and then at Douma a year later. I think it is now obvious where Evil lay.
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Key Stoned cops..Gustarpow

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed May 22, 2019 2:50 am

David Cole writes an article that indirectly acknowledges that JEWS are behind the policy to swamp white nations with Muslim immigrants. He appears not to understand that just as the Jewish boycott of Germany in 1933 knowingly harmed and endangered ordinary Jews in Germany, this Jewish policy also knowingly harms them.
“As I wrote in January 2018, the “healthy, virile hate” that Elie Wiesel counseled all Jews to forever cling to regarding the wrongs done to them during the Holocaust has metastasized into something truly destructive. An overwhelming number of U.S. Jews support flooding the nation (and the West in general) with Third World immigrants. Not in their specific communities, of course, but in the parts of the country that are seen as being too dangerously white.

...The problem is, Jews will not be spared by the immigration monster we’re helping to create.”

https://www.takimag.com/article/a-bleak ... KuUHiwJabo
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:25 pm

An Electronic Engineer in Orwell's Britain

JUNE 13, 2019

Dr. Ali was dismissed from his job at the University of Essex for alleged anti Semitism. The charges stemmed from his opposition to a new campus society, a branch of the Zionist organization, the Union of Jewish Students (UJS) and from four of the many posts Dr Ali has made to Facebook over the last ten years. For more: SEE. Dr. Ali’s story makes plain that although the University claimed to dismiss him for anti Semitism, in fact he was dismissed for anti Zionism. The following interview with Dr Ali will be one of the first articles in which he will be able to tell his side of the story, which differs in important ways from the story told in the British press.

EM: What have been the other effects of the dismissal? Will you be able to get another academic job in the UK?

MA: I have been dismissed from all my other part-time positions, including my work for St John Ambulance. When St John first investigated the allegations, I was found not to be anti Semitic. After the University dismissed me, St John fired me.
I have lost all sources of income, a financial loss I am not in a position to cover. It seems this is the penalty imposed upon opponents of Zionism.
I am not sure if I can find another job in the UK let alone an academic job. I could only be employed by someone who is willing to stand up to Zionist bullying and intimidation.

EM: Did you receive any hate mail?

MA: Yes I received a barrage of xenophobic, Islamophobic hate emails, threatening death to my family and me. Careful examination revealed that all the emails originated from only 14 unique email addresses. The British police are currently investigating these threatening emails.
In addition, there was a smear campaign against me as nearly all the 65 pages of British newspaper and online articles were essentially copied from an unfavorable and inaccurate article in the Jewish Chronicle.

EM: Was a police complaint or legal action filed against you?

MA: No police action has been taken against me, even though some of the hate emails claimed that I was being reported to the police for hate crimes and anti Semitism.

EM: Has your family faced discrimination in the UK? Is there is a double standard?

MA: Yes, my children have faced terrible discrimination. Some boys at his school threw my eldest son on the ground and tried to force feed him pork. He was called many horrible names including ‘terrorist.’ His school took no action against the boys who assaulted my son.

There is a clear double standard at the University of Essex. Two examples:

A Muslim Bangladeshi staff member was threatened by his immediate boss, a Latvian, who said any Muslim who came to his country would be murdered by him. He was reported but the University has done nothing in response to the threat.

A Muslim woman, a student, was harassed by her flatmate, a staff member of the University’s Law School. He told her: “your religion will make you bomb a building.” In front of a witness he said, “I can do whatever I want with you and I will not be punished for it.” She suffered death threats, physical abuse, and eventually left the school. A police lawsuit was shelved for lack of evidence despite a witness and a bruised arm. The University did not see that he breached any code of conduct, instead the University is doing everything to protect this staff member and have threatened a lawsuit if his name is revealed.

The University of Essex that claims to have ‘zero tolerance to hate’ seems to apply that standard based upon who the victim is.

Source: https://www.evemykytyn.com/writing/2019 ... v03v44hwy3
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:52 pm

This Jewish group recognises and acknowledges that some Jewish organisations fund and promote anti-Islamic prejudice.
The Jewish Communal Fund of NY, is a donor-advised fund that contributes to many worthwhile organisations, but also funds some of the most virulent Islamophobes in the country:

Pamela Geller, who wrote “Islam is an extreme ideology, the most radical and extreme ideology on the face of the earth”;
The Clarion Project, which funds virulently anti-Muslim films;
David Horowitz, whom the Southern Povery Law Center calls “the godfather of the modern anti-Muslim movement”;
Steven Emerson, who forged a “dossier” linking American Muslim groups with terrorism; and
Daniel Pipes, who claims Muslims wish to “impose Islamic law [in the United States].”

These players are key in what’s often called “the Islamophobia network in America.”
They skew the media’s perceptions and fuel the kind of anti-Muslim racism that is a backdrop to the kind of terrifying violence Arabs and Muslims face every day.

https://secure.everyaction.com/jbv_dnWD ... Gyng%3d%3d
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:23 am

Is /was al-Bagdhadi a Mossad mole named Elliot Shimon?
I don't know.

But I do know this...

... we are not allowed to express that thought out loud. It is punished as a thought crime.

I also know that claiming this information came from Edward Snowden is FALSE. Inserting that easily refuted deception into the repeating of the revelation looks to me like damage control by Israel/Mossad.
The group known as ISIS which is creating terror in The Middle East is a creation of the U.S.A and Israel.
That has been done with support from Britain, France, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey.
Just as America and the CIA was behind the creation of the Mujahedeen fighters to take on the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s. For many alternative news readers this is all very obvious, but the large majority of people in the world still have no idea who is really behind the rise of ISIS.

Iraq’s Vice President Nouri al-Maliki is now saying what many “conspiracy theorists” and alternative news outlets have been saying for some time now.
The U.S. and its allies helped create ISIS (otherwise known as Islamic State, IS, ISIL or Daesh), while Saudi Arabia and other gulf emirates bankrolled the militant group. The multiple names by which the group is known is simply a ploy to confuse serious investigators.
While Iraq’s vice president acknowledged that the U.S. had assisted in recapturing Mosul, he also noted that it had contributed to the emergence of ISIS in the first place.
“IS resembles the Taliban which was created by the US administration to counter the USSR in Afghanistan. The same way, IS was created to counter the Iraqi stance, which did not agree to blockade Syria, was against no-fly zones in Syria and against American military bases,” he stated.

http://www.searchforthetruth.co.uk/isis
'The terrifying group, ISIS, is a Zionist creation': that was alleged by an employee of the Dutch National Cyber Security Centre. Reports also abound that the groups’ leader, al-Baghdadi, is Jewish.

Yasmina Haifi alleged that ISIS, the group reportedly beheading children and responsible for the genocide currently happening in Iraq, is a fruit of a Zionist plot.

“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It is a preconceived plan of Zionists who want to deliberately make Islam look bad,” Haifi , a project management official working for Dutch National Cyber Security Centre, posted in her Twitter account.

Following her tweet, Haifi was then suspended from her job with the Ministry of Security and Justice and the National Coordinator for Counterterrorism and Security (NCTV) saying that they are distancing themselves from Haifi’s ideas.

“Security and Justice and the NCTV distance themselves from her remarks. And since [the comment] relates to the work of the NCTV and the National Cyber Security Center, cause is shown to terminate her assignment NCSC/NCTV and outsource her work with immediate effect,” the Dutch government said in a statement as reported by the NL Times.

Asked about the consequence of her post, Haifi was adamant not to take back her statements.

“Freedom of expression is apparently only for certain groups. I have taken the liberty to express myself and obviously I have to pay for it. I do not know why I should take it down; this is what I think,” Haifi said in an interview with local radio program Radio 1.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a nom de guerre. His other name is Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri al Samarrai. It is also alleged his name is Simon Elliot or Elliot Shimon.

Haifi’s suspension was made following calls from MPs Joram van Klaveren and Louis Bontes for the Security and Justice Minister Ivo Opstelten to do all necessary step against Haifi.

“…a person who propagates such ideas and is working with state secrets could be a threat to national security,” MPs van Klaveren and Bontes said in a joint statement.

Netizens were also quick to cast judgment on Haifi that she had since removed her comment from her Twitter account.

“I realize the political sensitivity in relation to my work. This [public reaction] was never my intention,” she tweets.

Meanwhile, reports about Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called “Caliph,” and the leader of ISIS being of Jewish origin abound.

al-Baghdadi’s real name is Simon Elliot or Elliot Shimon and was born to Jewish parents and trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies under a Mossad agent, a report from Veterans Today alleged.

In support of its report, the news portal offered English translation from non-English web sites – the Radio ajyal.com and Egy-press.

According to Veterans Today, the plan for the ISIS under al-Baghdadi’s leadership is to “get into the military and civilian heart of the countries that are declared as a threat to Israel in order to destroy to facilitate thereafter, the takeover by the Zionist state on the entire area of the Middle East in order to establish Greater Israel.”

Such theories tagging ISIS to a Zionist plot and Jewish leadership may have sprouted from earlier reports related to Edward Snowden.

According to various reports, Snowden divulged that British and American intelligence and the Zionist society created the ISIS, previously called the Islamic State Iraq and the Levant.

According to an Iranian news agency, Snowden revealed that the three entities established the terrorist group for it to be able to attract extremists activities to a one place – this strategy dubbed as the “the hornet’s nest.”

“… the recent implementation of an old known as the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity PLAN britannique, and creating a religion including Islamic slogans reject any religion or faith. The only solution for the protection of the Jewish State is to create an enemy near its borders, BUT the draw against Islamic states who oppose his presence,” lifting a direct quote from the leaked Snowden documents, news reports.

Source:
Athena Yenko — International Business Times, Australia. August 14, 2014
-- Anonymous