Behold, step and fetch it....

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Behold, step and fetch it....

Post by torus9 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:45 pm

An excerpt from CBS' "The Good Fight". Step and fetch me a race war.

CBS’ The Good Fight Encourages Real Race War Antics By Promoting Unprovoked Violence

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oneang ... 82132/amp/

Turnagain

Re: Behold, step and fetch it....

Post by Turnagain » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:45 pm

An excerpt from CBS' "The Good Fight". Step and fetch me a race war.

CBS’ The Good Fight Encourages Real Race War Antics By Promoting Unprovoked Violence

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oneang ... 82132/amp/
I understand that Twitter is furiously deleting all references to the CBS race war promotion video. Seems that CBS went a little over the top with that one.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:39 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 pm
I understand that Twitter is furiously deleting all references to the CBS race war promotion video. Seems that CBS went a little over the top with that one.
Twitch and fetch it. Perhaps Notre Dame portents...change.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:07 am

torus9 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:39 am
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 pm
Twitch and fetch it. Perhaps Notre Dame portents...change.
Change began with the so-called integration ruling, the 1965 Hart/Celler Immigration Reform Act and GCA (Gun Control Act) of 1968. We are now seeing the product of the "progressive" movement.

Edit:
I missed the meaning of your reference to the Cathedral fire in France. Hadn't seen the news yet. I see that already there are forecasts that it will be rebuilt as a multicultural, multi-religion center. I would say that there's about a 99% chance that the fire will be called accidental. Wonder how many Muslims were on the work gang?

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:28 am

That uppity Negro on the Good Fight TV legal drama is triggering AF.

"The Good Fight" is a CBS TV show about a Negress-owned law firm that goes after Poh-Leese Brew-tal'ty in the People's Republic of Chicago, aka "Chicongo."

The show is a spin-off of the Good Wife dramedy, which ended in the Summer of 2016 before the election; it was loosely based on the Eliot Spitzer and John Edwards sex scandals, in this case about the fictional Illinois Governor, whose long-suffering "Good Wife" has to dust off her law degree and go back to work.

I watched "the Good Wife" and it was entertaining for the most part. The lead actress, Julianna Margulies was appealing and interesting. I have not watched any episodes of the spin-off, as I almost never watch network TV anymore.

The bit from the most recent episode with the uppity Negro spinning the cultural Bolshevist narrative about it being White people (i.e., Nazis) causing riots, and wanting the good Darkie rabble to carry forward the good/kosher fight and go "punch a Nazi," e.g., Richard Spencer, is obviously deliberately provocative. And even more so is the favorable Shït-Liberal reaction to this kind of thing.

Is there any kind of Civilization left when the "Nïggers" are the heroes and the culture-bearers are the "Oppressors" ?

What the Left calls for is violence to oppose free-speech that they disagree with. In fact, our existence is an act of violence to them because we created civilization and the ideas that go along with it, and they can only sponge off the proceeds. That is why these Untermenschen are such useful idiots to the revolutionary Left and their masters in the ivory towers and counting-houses.

If there was ever a "Good Old Days," these citizens of those rarefied times of yore--our noble ancestors--would have just risen up and lynched this piece ...

... and the same with that degenerate Jewish-African sodomite who faked the Hate Crime a couple of months ago in the "Windy City" in order to promote himself as an oppressed TV Actor of Color, but who was incredibly stupid about it and got caught red-handed in a blatant Hate Crime Hoax. And then--inexplicably, or not--Smollett was never prosecuted for his mendacious malice and subhuman stupidity.

Yeah, no, instead we have inherited this Piss-Clown World.

If we survive as a people, one day there won't be enough rope and lampposts to go around.

And, no, that won't likely be our fault--because a child should have been able to see it coming.

I don't like conspiratorial arguments, but one would have to almost insist that there must truly be malevolent forces at work, those who should be shown little pity when they are finally caught and brought to account.

At some point these slick cultural-Bolshevist provocations will not end well. To borrow something from the 1987 movie Untouchables, about Chicago in the 1930s: if they punch ONE of ours, then TWO of theirs get sent to the lamppost.

One day we will have somebody like Theodor Eicke firmly established who we can reliably send this vile and violent rabble off for rehabilitation, if possible.

In the meantime, I hope Richard Spencer can at least get some legal advice and sue these people.

:!:

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

torus9

Post by torus9 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:11 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:07 am
Wonder how many Muslims were on the work gang?

torus9

Post by torus9 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 am

Scott wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:28 am
That uppity Negro on the Good Fight TV legal drama is triggering AF.

I almost never watch network TV anymore.

The bit from the most recent episode with the uppity Negro spinning the cultural Bolshevist narrative about it being White people (i.e., Nazis) causing riots, and wanting the good Darkie rabble to carry forward the good/kosher fight and go "punch a Nazi," e.g., Richard Spencer, is obviously deliberately provocative. And even more so is the favorable Shït-Liberal reaction to this kind of thing.

What the Left calls for is violence to oppose free-speech that they disagree with. In fact, our existence is an act of violence to them because we created civilization and the ideas that go along with it, and they can only sponge off the proceeds. That is why these Untermenschen are such useful idiots to the revolutionary Left and their masters in the ivory towers and counting-houses.

If there was ever a "Good Old Days," these citizens of those rarefied times of yore--our noble ancestors--would have just risen up and lynched this piece ...

I don't like conspiratorial arguments, but one would have to almost insist that there must truly be malevolent forces at work,

At some point these slick cultural-Bolshevist provocations will not end well.

In the meantime, I hope Richard Spencer can at least get some legal advice and sue these people.

:!:
I appreciate your words, Scott. TV is vile at best and I haven't owned one in decades. I can't watch as I'm no longer entertained by scripted emotions of any kind, be it CNN or Shakespeare.

Of course there are malevolent forces at work. Breathing together in hushed tones is primal.
Last edited by torus9 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 am

torus9 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:11 am
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:07 am
Wonder how many Muslims were on the work gang?
Sheesh. :roll: How long will it take before people with racist prejudices realize they are being manipulated??

Then how long will it take before they look to who it is that is 'manipulating' them??

News article 1.
JEWISH ASSOCIATION ACCUSES MUSLIMS OF 'REJOICING' AS NOTRE DAME BURNED
The Australian Jewish Association cited alleged social media post by Muslims and people with Arab names that delighted in the church's destruction.
https://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Jewish- ... ned-587066

News article 2.
Timeline Of How The Notre Dame Fire Was Turned Into An Anti-Muslim Narrative
This is how disinformation spread from fringe message boards and social media to far-right websites and cable news.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ja ... x-timeline

News article 3.
A photo of 'Muslims laughing' in front of Notre Dame is fake
This photo was doctored to make it look like two men were laughing with Notre Dame burning behind them.

News article 4.
As Notre-Dame burned, alt-right figures launched a campaign on social media falsely blaming Muslims for the blaze
https://www.businessinsider.com/notre-d ... &IR=T&IR=T
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:01 am

been-there wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 am
Sheesh. :roll: How long will it take before people with racist prejudices realize they are being manipulated??

Then how long will it take before they look to who it is that is 'manipulating' them??
For one, Islam isn't a race. And as the narrative goes, given their success with 9/11, why is a possible connection so unlikely? Who takes on iconic structures with such panache, vim, and verve? You're caught in bit of a bind here, been-there. You attempt to chastise and assert a moral superiority in assuming the questioner is motivated and blinded by a "racist prejudice." Only to insult their intelligence further in failing to see the hidden Jewish hand pulling the strings. Know what I mean?

Let's see how this accident at Notre Dame resolves.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:44 am

torus9 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:01 am
been-there wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 am
How long will it take before people with racist prejudices realize they are being manipulated??

For one, Islam isn't a race.
Oh Torus, seriously? That tired old avoidance of the actual issue? Really? You too?

Sure, Islam is not a 'race'. Agreed.
And Judaism isn't a 'race' either. And yet being 'anti-Jew' is considered the ultimate racist crime. Isn't it?
And, how many white/aryan/Anglo-saxon/caucasian Muslims can you name?

Islam had 1.8 billion adherents in 2015, That is about 25% of the complete population of homosapien worldwide. How many of them do you think don't have 'brown' skin?
My point being that islamaphobia and prejudice against Muslims because they are muslims is in almost all cases a form of racism.
And my other point is that believing and sharing the unfounded accusation that Muslims were behind the fire at Notre Dame is designed to play into pre-existing anti-Arab, anti-Middle Eastern racist prejudices. And there is one group who has been deliberately fanning the flames of that one for their own lebensraum territorial motives and designs in the Middle East, for decades now. How long will it take before people here get wise to that and stop going along with it?
torus9 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:01 am
And as the narrative goes, given their success with 9/11, why is a possible connection so unlikely? Who takes on iconic structures with such panache, vim, and verve? You're caught in bit of a bind here, been-there. You attempt to chastise and assert a moral superiority in assuming the questioner is motivated and blinded by a "racist prejudice." Only to insult their intelligence further in failing to see the hidden Jewish hand pulling the strings. Know what I mean?
Actually, no I don't see what you mean.
Nor do I understand who you mean with 'their' when you write "given their success with 9/11". I assume you mean given Muslim's success with 911. Which if you do mean that, confirms my point.

I.e. Have you seen this?
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1 ... bYQBvnSQLw

And this...

The Joo-ish Mossad Israeli agents admitted they were "there to document the event", remember?
The FBI report above says they were seen at Doric at 8.00 am, almost an hour before the first jet hit the twin towers.
The 1010 WINS program was interrupted at 08:50:39 for breaking news, and the announcement "a plane has crashed into the World Trade Center" was completed by 08:50:52, which is 4 minutes 22 seconds after the first crash at 08:46:30.
The witness who saw the Israelis high-fiving, "horsing around", smiling, hugging each other and looking jovial but not at all shocked, was listening to WINS and did not hear anything about the WTC before she went to look outside. That's corroborated by the fact that she was prompted by the telephone call from her friend who'd heard a "strange noise" (almost certainly the impact or the roar of the plane), and who'd looked outside to see a "small cloud of smoke rising from one of the towers", before "immediately" phoning the witness. The FBI report also states that "According to T-1, it was the call from T-2, who is T-1's neighbour and close friend, which initially prompted T-1 to look out of the window towards the WTC. It was at that time that T-1 had also observed the Israelis atop the white van."

Thus, the physical impossibility of the Israelis learning of the event, deciding to take time off work, grabbing their cameras, running out to take their employer's van for personal use, making a 4 to 5-minute drive from Weehawken to the Doric apartment block in Union City in the rush hour, parking up and climbing onto the van roof with their cameras, etc...
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous