Off topic trolling and gibberish (April 2019)

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Turnagain

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:51 am

I say that it's up to hoaxers to prove their case and asking where the Jews went proves nothing at all. So far, I've seen NO forensic evidence of mass murder at all and the hoaxers have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. At that, they've failed miserably.

Huntinger

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:51 am
I say that it's up to hoaxers to prove their case and asking where the Jews went proves nothing at all. So far, I've seen NO forensic evidence of mass murder at all and the hoaxers have to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. At that, they've failed miserably.
I think when one Jude spends 5 pages of calling people female genitalia is disgusting and really adds nothing to the content or indeed make progress on an important discussion. I will find the information tomorrow regarding the area of mass murder burial.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

JewsEh1

Re: Jews who made it out of Treblinka II

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:42 am

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:07 am
You have got nothing, AT ALL. I doubt if you can login tomorrow. Bye
go and fucks yourselfs , you little snitch . you crys to mods cause you cannots handles the heat , you fucking puff. a wannabe nazi who is reallys gay with a black bf , mega LOLS.

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:44 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:51 am
are you mentals ? to prove is for anyone who make a claim . get it ? so , you thinks the nazis never gassed any jews , rights ? proves it.

eyewitnesses , documents and forensic evidence says otherwise.

YOU LOSE , CASE CLOSED , THE END.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 am

JewsEh1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 am
CONCLUSION : ONLY A FUCKING RETARD WOULD TRYS AND DENYS THAT'S THE NAZIS GASSED JEWS. THE END.
This thread was not about denying anything but for people to provide concrete evidence that gassing had occurred. You quoting anecdotes does little to help your cause in this matter. For you I do believe this is the end.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

AirfixGeneral

Re: Jews who made it out of Treblinka II

Post by AirfixGeneral » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:26 pm

The term Russian East is not used in the Korherr report but the words Eastern Territories is, in both the long version and the shorter version of this report.
MEGGA LOLLS ^^^^^^^^^^

How dids this spaz manages to pass the gestapos examinations ??? i will be writings to them to complains. I dont want the gestapos standards to falls so i will ensure an full investigations is carrieds out by Heinrich von Smallhausens, heads of recruitments for the ess ess, Rampton Division.

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 am
This thread was not about denying anything but for people to provide concrete evidence that gassing had occurred. You quoting anecdotes does little to help your cause in this matter. For you I do believe this is the end.
proves what i posteds wrongs . waiting........... you fucking cunt .

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:16 am
So, how does JewsEh1 explain the autopsies?

FPBerg
alreadys explaineds , you thick bastard .

have you beens repeatings the sames shit for abouts 60 years ? you boring old cunt.

JewsEh1

Post by JewsEh1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:01 am
All of this are mere anecdotes, with not the kind of evidence we are looking for. e.g I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there
Well we simply do not believe this non entity who saw nothing. Fabricated nonsense. I do not think cutting and pasting from wiki will help this hoaxer. Gröning has now has his SS rank dissolved and declared a traitor to the Reich. He was a mere clerk who had no access to the morgues at Auschwitz,
that's is cause you dont likes the truth , wannabe nazis tends to be thick cunts like you . Gröning was theres , you was nots .

go and fucks yourself, you wannabe nazi bastard .

you are a shit fucking troll.............................