The Christchurch mosque shooting

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:46 am

Wesley Kanne Clark is a Jew and promoter of White genocide.



Image
General Wesley Kanne Clark was Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR)
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Turnagain
Posts: 5958
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Turnagain » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:01 am

Clark, Spectre, Ignatiev et al. all have a common goal of seeing White countries become mongrelized 3rd world shitholes. None of the Jews even bother to hide their goal of destroying White countries yet there are millions of evangelical Christians, politicians from White countries and even the President of the US who can't get enough of kissing the Jew's butt. It's maddening.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:02 am

For all those here who can't bring themselves to say the name: Brenton Tarrant.


Image
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 am

The venue: Hagley Park, near the Al-Noor mosque.

Image
human sewage

Hundreds of race traitor scum mixed with thousands of mud coloured invader/colonists to pray for those sent to hell recently by Brenton Tarrant, the hero whose name the Jew and their lackeys are currently training lap-dog White's never to utter.

I suspect NSDAP, Huntinger and Trolljegeren were also there, holding hands and crying like bitches.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:44 am

White genocide is real!
Charles no one is interested in your impropriety. You are in a way fueling this. You are part of the problem and are putty in the hands of Jude. No one cares about what you think to be honest.
Last edited by Trolljegeren on Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: mosque shooting: Maori

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:07 am

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:06 am

In Aotearoa Maori are the most racist ethnicity in the country, often disparaging other cultures, such as Chinese, Hindus and Muslims. While they once were Warriors they are no longer this, they are thugs and criminals worse than any other gang systems in the world.
The country is called New Zealand. The reason the Maori of New Zealand, the Abo bastards of Australia, and the African Congoids currently infesting Europe and North America are criminally prone is because they are sub-human cavemen and incapable of living and prospering inside an ordered White society. We have been through this a thousand times before. They need to be removed from our living spaces immediately. Complete separation is the only solution and will be mutually benificial to all the human sub-species involved.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:11 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:44 am

White genocide is real!
Charles no one is interested in your impropriety. You are in a way fueling this. You are part of the problem and are putty in the hands of Jude. No one cares about what you think to be honest.
Take your Maori BS to another topic troll.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: mosque shooting: Maori

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:12 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:07 am

The country is called New Zealand. The reason the Maori of New Zealand, the Abo bastards of Australia, and the African Congoids currently infesting Europe and North America are criminally prone is because they are sub-human cavemen and incapable of living and prospering inside an ordered White society. We have been through this a thousand times before. They need to be removed from our living spaces immediately. Complete separation is the only solution and will be mutually benificial to all the human sub-species involved.
No one gives a screw about your racism Charles. This thread is to speak of the reasons behind the Christchurch massacre It is Maori who caused this most likely and your derailing the thread is not helping one single bit. It is highly unlikely you have even been there or experienced a culture beyond your own bathroom. You are a white supremacist perhaps but certainly no National Socialist.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:11 am
Take your Maori BS to another topic troll.
No you take yourself back to your bathroom and investigate your own geneology Jude. Who are you to tell anyone what to do. You are a disgusting racist. There are reasons why it is thought Maori instigated this event after careful consideration. You have nothing to offer except blatant racial inferiority. You are a white Nigger the way you act. BTW Charles do not even think of wearing your moderators hat on this issue. Apart from your racist hate you have nothing to add to this forum from what I have seen to date.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Christchurch mosque shooting

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:24 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:12 am
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:07 am

The country is called New Zealand. The reason the Maori of New Zealand, the Abo bastards of Australia, and the African Congoids currently infesting Europe and North America are criminally prone is because they are sub-human cavemen and incapable of living and prospering inside an ordered White society. We have been through this a thousand times before. They need to be removed from our living spaces immediately. Complete separation is the only solution and will be mutually benificial to all the human sub-species involved.
No one gives a screw about your racism Charles. This thread is to speak of the reasons behind the Christchurch massacre It is Maori who caused this most likely and your derailing the thread is not helping one single bit. It is highly unlikely you have even been there or experienced a culture beyond your own bathroom. You are a white supremacist perhaps but certainly no National Socialist.
You are most likely a kike. Help convince the the rest of us you are not by saying Brenton Tarrant's name in your next post. You say it, don't cut and paste it.

In fact why don't the other members of the Gestapo have a go at saying Brenton's name when they next post.

Nessie can you say Brenton's name? I notice you've gone awfully quiet all of a sudden and that's very unlike you. Were you ordered out of this topic by your Jew masters at SSF?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests