Censored at the "Skeptics" Forum

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Werd

Re: Censored at the "Skeptics" Forum

Post by Werd »

I have no problem with peaceful Muslims. But the leftist delusion that all Muslims are like that is what is killing European cities one by one. Leftists don't understand economics. They never will. Because it's all about virtue signaling, throwing open the gates to the barbarians and taxing the fuck out of the natural born white populace to give "benefits" to people who are LESS LIBERAL AND FEMINIST than the white men already living there.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 pm
I have no problem with peaceful Muslims. But the leftist delusion that all Muslims are like that is what is killing European cities one by one. Leftists don't understand economics. They never will. Because it's all about virtue signaling, throwing open the gates to the barbarians and taxing the fuck out of the natural born white populace to give "benefits" to people who are LESS LIBERAL AND FEMINIST than the white men already living there.
I am in New Zealand at the moment conducting an investigation. I have no issue with peaceful Muslims or Jude, I am battling with driving on the wrong side of the road. However, all your sentiments are ours as you know.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Satyam

Post by Satyam »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:47 pm
Werd wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 pm
I am in New Zealand at the moment conducting an investigation. I have no issue with peaceful Muslims or Jude, I am battling with driving on the wrong side of the road. However, all your sentiments are ours as you know.
may i ask what there is to investigate?
the case is closed, recorded and commented on video by the shooter.
are you investigating if he was driving without licence/insurance? good luckπŸ˜€

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren »

Satyam wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:25 pm
may i ask what there is to investigate?
the case is closed, recorded and commented on video by the shooter.
are you investigating if he was driving without licence/insurance? good luckπŸ˜€
Doing what he does best, having a holiday no doubt. This is the best time of the year for weather.

Ekkert er eftirsjΓ‘
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Ian Hazard wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm
Good. If the Jews are behind this the world needs to know.
They are behind many things which the world needs to know. The alleged holocaust claims is just one of the more recent from a long list of incursions; this explains why they have been kicked out of 109 different countries.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—