Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
AirfixGeneral

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:33 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:24 pm

You asked me if I thought that you were lying, Airfix. I replied that, yes, I do think that you are lying. You are welcome to show the sources of your claims about indictments, convictions and judgments.

Why are you trying to derail Fritz Berg's thread about proving that at least one Jew was gassed during the events known as the "holocaust"? You offer no substantiation for your claims about "judgments" nor any proof that Jews were gassed. You do nothing but blow smoke, hot air and insults, Airfix.
okays have it your ways, you accused me of lyings and now i proves you wrongs :

Here is the links to imt judgemnets from avalans that mentions nazis murderings ju-ju in gas chambers in Trezblinki ( and alsos auscwhitches) :

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/judwarcr.asp#persecution

here is the relevants sections :
These atrocities were all part and parcel of the policy inaugurated in 1941, and it is not surprising that there should be evidence that one or two German officials entered vain protests against the brutal manner in which the killings were carried out. But the methods employed never conformed to a single pattern. The massacres of Rowno and Dubno, of which the German engineer Graebe spoke, were examples of one method, the systematic extermination of Jews in concentration camps, was another Part of the " final solution " was the gathering of Jews from all German occupied Europe in concentration camps. Their physical condition was the test of life or death. All who were fit to work were used as slave labourers in the concentration camps; all who were not fit to work were destroyed in gas chambers and their bodies burnt. Certain concentration camps such as Treblinka and Auschwitz were set aside for this main purpose. With regard to Auschwitz, the Tribunal heard the evidence of Hoess, the Commandant of the camp from 1st May, 1940, to 1st December, 1943. He estimated that in the camp of Auschwitz alone in that time 2,500,000 persons were exterminated, and that a further 500,000 died from disease and starvation. Hoess described the screening for extermination by stating in evidence:
bad news for yous turnagains, bet you feels really sillys nows - tee hees, chortles chortles, mega guffaws

Huntinger

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:33 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:24 pm

You asked me if I thought that you were lying, Airfix. I replied that, yes, I do think that you are lying. You are welcome to show the sources of your claims about indictments, convictions and judgments.

Why are you trying to derail Fritz Berg's thread about proving that at least one Jew was gassed during the events known as the "holocaust"? You offer no substantiation for your claims about "judgments" nor any proof that Jews were gassed. You do nothing but blow smoke, hot air and insults, Airfix.
okays have it your ways, you accused me of lyings and now i proves you wrongs :

Here is the links to imt judgemnets from avalans that mentions nazis murderings ju-ju in gas chambers in Trezblinki ( and alsos auscwhitches) :

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/judwarcr.asp#persecution

here is the relevants sections :
These atrocities were all part and parcel of the policy inaugurated in 1941, and it is not surprising that there should be evidence that one or two German officials entered vain protests against the brutal manner in which the killings were carried out. But the methods employed never conformed to a single pattern. The massacres of Rowno and Dubno, of which the German engineer Graebe spoke, were examples of one method, the systematic extermination of Jews in concentration camps, was another Part of the " final solution " was the gathering of Jews from all German occupied Europe in concentration camps. Their physical condition was the test of life or death. All who were fit to work were used as slave labourers in the concentration camps; all who were not fit to work were destroyed in gas chambers and their bodies burnt. Certain concentration camps such as Treblinka and Auschwitz were set aside for this main purpose. With regard to Auschwitz, the Tribunal heard the evidence of Hoess, the Commandant of the camp from 1st May, 1940, to 1st December, 1943. He estimated that in the camp of Auschwitz alone in that time 2,500,000 persons were exterminated, and that a further 500,000 died from disease and starvation. Hoess described the screening for extermination by stating in evidence:
bad news for yous turnagains, bet you feels really sillys nows - tee hees, chortles chortles, mega guffaws
The Nuremberg tribunal was not using hard evidence but anecdotal. It is due to that failure that it has been asked for real evidence, not anecdotes of the findings of the NMT to "prove" Jude were gassed. A similar analogy is that many high courts sat in judgement and passed death sentences on those who failed to believe in God, even though there is not the slightest shred of evidence for a deity. Hoess was tortured and can be totally discounted; what Herr Hoess said is not backed up by any other hard evidence. It is this evidence that is required here.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:21 pm

Let me act as the "devils advocate", not proof but more anecdotes. None the less from Jude Gerhart Riegner in his telegram. Riegner telegram. According to wiki The Riegner Telegram was a telegraph message sent on 8 August 1942 from Gerhart Riegner, then Secretary of World Jewish Congress (Geneva), to its New York and London offices. The cable confirmed the alarming reports that had reached the West previously about the German intention to mass murder the European Jews
You may read the telegram below
So somehow Jüdischer Weltkongress knew about what went inside die Führers headquarters. Note the date of the telegram
is August 10th 1942. This rubbish is from the hearsay and the intelligence supplied by the likes of Witold Pilecki who was an intelligence officer who deliberately was incarcerated into the Auschwitz complex. He decided to escape 27 April 1943.
In Auschwitz. In 1942, Pilecki's resistance movement was also broadcasting details on the number of arrivals and deaths in the camp and the inmates' conditions using a radio transmitter that was built by camp inmates. The secret radio station was built over seven months using smuggled parts; it was broadcasting from the camp until the autumn of 1942, when it was dismantled by Pilecki's men after concerns that the Germans might discover its location because of "one of our fellows' big mouth" In Poland, the northern hemisphere, autumn traditionally starts on September 21 and ends on December 21. It would seem that Pilecki stopped his operation at about the same time the Riegner telegram was sent. This would have been intercepted by the Germans and decrypted by them. It had to appear that Jude had a spy in the headquarters and not Auschwitz. The report was also another Jewish attempt without saying it alert to the 6 million but using slightly lower numbers. It appears that the stopping of Auschwitz intelligence and the Riegner transmission, with finally Pilecki escaping is linked to Jüdische Spione (esionage). From Auschwitz Pilecki was providing disinformation on the camp. The information was received by the Polish Underground and sent to the Polish Government in exile, who no doubt passed this on to the Jewish Congress. They in turn tried to influence the British Government: pure Jewish nonsense and political propaganda in a war time situation.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:27 pm

During the war, "evidence" such as that given above should certainly have been taken seriously by at least someone--but today, the war is over for almost 80 years and everyone has a right to expect, even demand, much better evidence of anything as nasty as "mass gassings" or the holocaust. But, but,but--there simply is no such "evidence." The holocaust hoaxers must still rely entirely on the same old crap: anecdotes, lie-witnesses, and confessions from torture.

How about an "autopsy" or a German record of someone who had actually been gassed to death, or any record? Dabbingissomuchfun (no fun at all these days for this moron) proves how shallow and void of real evidence his racist anti-German filth truly is.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Here is what I said, Airfix.
Google the Avalon project and go read PS3311 yourself, dipstick. Who got prosecuted for sucking the Jews to death in the vacuum chamber? Who got prosecuted for the diesel exhaust gas chamber? Are you actually trying to claim that document PS3311 doesn't exist?
IOW, Airfix, I did NOT claim that there were indictments for steaming Jews. That's a figment of your overheated (steamed?) imagination. There is no indictment for the Germans gassing the Jews just as there is no indictment for document PS3311, poaching the Jews. The judgment you specify is for "Persecution of the Jews." There's no specification of diesel exhaust gas, gasoline engine exhaust gas, the steam chambers or even the vacuum chambers of Rajchman and Auerbach. Collecting fat from dead Jews for making soap is also mentioned in that particular portion of those marsupial escapades.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:35 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 pm
Here is what I said, Airfix.
Google the Avalon project and go read PS3311 yourself, dipstick. Who got prosecuted for sucking the Jews to death in the vacuum chamber? Who got prosecuted for the diesel exhaust gas chamber? Are you actually trying to claim that document PS3311 doesn't exist?
IOW, Airfix, I did NOT claim that there were indictments for steaming Jews. That's a figment of your overheated (steamed?) imagination. There is no indictment for the Germans gassing the Jews just as there is no indictment for document PS3311, poaching the Jews. The judgment you specify is for "Persecution of the Jews." There's no specification of diesel exhaust gas, gasoline engine exhaust gas, the steam chambers or even the vacuum chambers of Rajchman and Auerbach. Collecting fat from dead Jews for making soap is also mentioned in that particular portion of those marsupial escapades.
Even so, when the NMT had Soviet prosecutors this is not really unbiased. The chief Soviet prosecutor submitted false documentation in an attempt to indict defendants for the murder of thousands of Polish officers in the Katyn forest near Smolensk. No one was charged for the Katyn massacre.The main Soviet judge, Iona Nikitchenko, presided over some of the most notorious of Joseph Stalin's show trials during the Great Purges of 1936 to 1938, where he, among other things, sentenced Kamenev and Zinoviev. According to the declassified Soviet archives, 681,692 people arrested for "counter-revolutionary and state crimes" were shot in 1937 and 1938 alone–an average of over 900 executions a day.
This mans credibility is zero and he should have been charged.
The Soviet prosecutor, Roman Rudenko, later became commandant of NKVD special camp Nr. 7. By the time the camp closed in the spring of 1950, at least 12,000 prisoners had died due to the catastrophic prison conditions, hunger and psychological or physical exhaustion. The nations sitting in judgement have so clearly proclaimed themselves exempt from the law which they have administered. Victors justice. Either way, the findings of the NMT are not the hard evidence the hoaxers need to produce.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 am

Airfix is simply trying to derail Fritz's thread and weasel dodge the fact that there's no proof whatsoever that Jews were murdered wholesale with poison gas. I'd say that there's a pretty good chance that he will go for a Nessie and claim that "eyewitness testimony" is scientific proof.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

There's no proof whatsoever that even one Jew was murdered with poison gas.

FPB

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 am
Airfix is simply trying to derail Fritz's thread and weasel dodge the fact that there's no proof whatsoever that Jews were murdered wholesale with poison gas. I'd say that there's a pretty good chance that he will go for a Nessie and claim that "eyewitness testimony" is scientific proof.
This is what Nessie is doing right at the moment in the Gulag (not recommended reading) with the same nonsense he was sprouting here years ago. Tauber said this, Tauber said that and of the chronology of missing Jude. On another thread similar in nature, he demands hard evidence from Werd that things never happened. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3605&start=150#p145395 He is on a complete fantasy trip of incredulity. Despite evidence being given he goes on another round of exactly the same questions again and again and again. This is exactly what Airfix does where evidence he gave regarding the Korherr report was corrected with an exact quote from Korherr, who said at the time he knew nothing of the word "special treatment" in the context of genocide, but like a ravenous dog with a bone he began shaking his head back and forth, eyes glistening, watery, saliva throwing everywhere. When he realized he had lost started the abuse. Dabbing arrived with the expectation he was gonna show deniers a thing or ten, but failed; to his credit unlike most hoaxers he did for the most part try and keep on the topic and not alleged or perceived personalities. It is interesting that on the other forum there was a discussion about corpses buried at Birkenau near the sight of the little red and white houses which were the apparent sights of gassing before the Liechenkellers came into action. They are discussing cremains as if it were a fact blah blah blah with out any understanding of the water table in the area.
I agree with Friedrich that there were no gassings on any Jude at anytime, there are no autopsy reports, ziltch.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:33 pm

turnagains axed me to starts anew topics about his lies about me lyings , so i dids in the siberias. and nows im offski