Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:40 pm

The speech never took place
  1. Why would Mr. Himmler decide to have his speech in a super-secret SS meeting recorded? One simply does not tape top secret speeches.
  2. Why is it that this speech was "discovered" about half a century after it was (allegedly) made...?
Just like the Bin Laden speeches were faked so was the Himmler ones at PoznaΕ„. This was only done after the technology became available. For this to be accepted the authenticity of the tape needs to be verified with an unbroken chain of evidence. An actor read Churchills speeches over the radio, so in the very murky world of MI6 faking speeches is certainly up their alley or some other group (Jude) who have vested interest.
π•Έπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–ˆπ–π–†Μˆπ–™π–Ÿπ–Š 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–π–†π–šπ–‹π–Šπ–“.

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:39 am

Re: the shellac and tape issues. He dodged it the first time in the Posen topic. He will only continue to do it across the board in other places like here.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:28 am

It was completely feasible to edit sound recordings after Germany was defeated in 1945, since magnetic recording tape, which unlike wire recording or phonograph record is easily cut and spliced, had already been invented (by a German) in 1928. According to the U.S. National Archives (cited by The Holocaust History Project) the most common method of recording speeches in the Third Reich was direct recording to phonograph disc. Echos in this recording however indicate that the speech was stored for years on tape.** This means that ample opportunity to edit the recording existed.

Editing a sound-recording to make it seem more incriminating would not be the most outrageous thing that the Allies did in their propaganda during and after the war. (Cf. the U.S. Army’s Why We Fight series, featuring undeniably fake Hitler quotes that could have been exposed by anybody who bothered to check, and deliberately misrepresented documentary footage from China.)

It makes perfect sense to suppose that some similar shenanigans were committed in this case, because the content of Himmler’s Posen speech of 4 October 1943, as it has been presented to us in this recording, makes no sense, even in relation to itself. https://whitenationalistnews.wordpress. ... on-speech/
π•Έπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–ˆπ–π–†Μˆπ–™π–Ÿπ–Š 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–π–†π–šπ–‹π–Šπ–“.

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 am

I am going to copy and paste your post over in the topic that DISMF made about Posen.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:55 am

Werd wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 am
I am going to copy and paste your post over in the topic that DISMF made about Posen.
Strange I thought that only ex President Nixon would make incriminating tapes for real. The SD, the experts on security would have stopped any recordings which were incriminating. It is clearly a sham. Our lochness participant in the gulag would demand evidence. This is clearly in the incoherent rambling and discordant sentences, where parts are clearly taken out of place and out of context. The pitch of the voice has dramatic changes at the intervals just where the incriminating "evidence" comes to mind. A sound analysis has been done on this and confirmed it has been tampered with.
Last edited by Huntinger on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 am

In fact on listening to various recordings of the real ReichsfΓΌhrer-SS against the Poznan speech there are two distinct dialects. This could be due to different recording techniques but to me (and others) this is like a Scotsman trying to impersonate Winston Churchill and claim it is authentic. Most Leute, die Englisch sprechen cannot discern accents from High to Low Deutsch. While Himmler was born in Munich his accent is not Swarbian like this man.
I will add that the reason why this was not understood before by myself and colleagues is that Nessies attention to fine detail and obfuscation was designed to stop this form of investigation by others. This is why he always twisted every thread around to start at zero. Now he is out of the way, hopefully forever, more time and effort can be spent on real issues.
You might notice that the hoaxers always use the same methods which shows a lack of moral integrity. You will have noticed that these (((skeptics))) have used the word ausrotten in debates everywhere without scrutinizing the sources of the information; none of which would stand up in a real court of law. This is no difference to the church asking how many "angels can dance on the head of a pin", to verify the existence of God. It is a total time waster. This is how the hoaxers proceed.
Even if the speech was verified which I doubt ausrotten means any one or more of the following depending on context: wipe out kill, destroy, eradicate, uproot, tear up by the roots wipe out, stamp out, root out, extirpate. The exact meaning depends on the context, which in the speech cannot be determined due to contexual changes. This is not Herr Himmlers bad speaking but deliberate tampering of tapes, different accents and tonal qualities. In this context however, if say I were to use it, given similar situations it would mean eradicate, stamp out, remove. This is in the contexts of the transports. Has no relationship to murder except perhaps on "google translator". The idea was to remove Jude influence totally, this includes the siblings; the extinction of culture not genocide. I also would have said: Beseitigen Sie den jΓΌdischen Einfluss aus allen Bereichen des deutschen Lebens.