Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:31 pm
DISMF still believes Rudolf Hoess wasn't tortured and everything he said is perfectly admissable. :roll:
Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 pm
Hoess confirmed what his captors said in his memoirs, so argument invalidated.
WOW! You really are one sick, ignorant puppy. :shock:
Werd wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:40 am
Keep in mind that Goody is the same guy who openly lied about Rudolf Hoess being tortured and assaulted; but was forced to slightly back down when the evidence was overwhelming. That of course didn't stop him from saying his torture was irrelevant and that what he confessed to was still true.
Page 64 to 68.
You can also read Mattogno's book on the subject. Free pdf at www.holocausthandbooks.com
Argumentum ad linkum isn't an argument.
Precisely. By clicking on the links and reading, you will SEE and OBSERVE said relevant evidence and facts.

Dummy. :lol:


1/2 true. Hoess was beaten up, and later claimed that 4 million men were murdered at Auschwitz, but that he - by his own initiative, against the desire of his commie captives - revised the death toll to 1 million, shows he was telling the truth.


Argumentum ad linkum/verbosium isn't an argument.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 9593
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Werd »

DISMF goes on the internet and asks for more evidence of things, he gets it in the form of internet links. Then he complains.

Look troll, I'm not copying and pasting the same shit again. Click the link. Read those four pages, and then bump the topic back up if you have a problem with what you read. If you don't bump the topic back up, then we have nothing to discuss. I'm not going to flatter you by pretending that your attempt to define the truth and fairness of what Hoess said a priori as anything other than the circular reasoning that it is.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:47 pm
DISMF goes on the internet and asks for more evidence of things, he gets it in the form of internet links. Then he complains.

Look troll, I'm not copying and pasting the same shit again. Click the link. Read those four pages, and then bump the topic back up if you have a problem with what you read. If you don't bump the topic back up, then we have nothing to discuss. I'm not going to flatter you by pretending that your attempt to define the truth and fairness of what Hoess said a priori as anything other than the circular reasoning that it is.


You are, and by denying it, you are trolling me.


Hoess said it, and confirmed it in his memoirs against his captor's wills. Himmler confirmed what Hoess said in Posen. This is why it's denial and not revisionism.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6401
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Huntinger »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm
You are, and by denying it, you are trolling me.
You are a troll Dabbing. You just say shit on all the forums just to get a response. Do us all a favour and go dab yourself.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

I am still waiting for Dabbingissomuchfun to provide some serious "evidence" that even one Jew was "gassed to death" by those fiendish Nazis with a date and a place.

What seems to be Dabbingissomuchfun's problem?

A simple phone call to the USHMM in Washington, DC should be able to solve Dabbingissomuchfun's problem. What, no real "evidence" at all? Well I guess that just shows to go everyone that Jews really are the greatest LIARS of human hisatory.

FPBerg

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Werd wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:44 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Posen.
Sure. Whatever you say.
viewtopic.php?p=144565#p144565
I've refuted all of that, and thanks for showing your dishonesty by refusing to argue like a civilized man.


NEWSFLASH: UMBRINGEN IS AS LITERAL AS IT GETS! UMBRINGEN LITERALLY MEANS 'KILLED!!!!!!!!!!' HIMMLER SAID THAT THAT WAS WHAT HE MEANT BY 'AUSROTTUNG!'
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:55 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm
You are, and by denying it, you are trolling me.
You are a troll Dabbing. You just say shit on all the forums just to get a response. Do us all a favour and go dab yourself.
You can't dab on yourself bro, but I can dab on the anti-semites like Hitler.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:37 pm
I am still waiting for Dabbingissomuchfun to provide some serious "evidence" that even one Jew was "gassed to death" by those fiendish Nazis with a date and a place.

What seems to be Dabbingissomuchfun's problem?

A simple phone call to the USHMM in Washington, DC should be able to solve Dabbingissomuchfun's problem. What, no real "evidence" at all? Well I guess that just shows to go everyone that Jews really are the greatest LIARS of human hisatory.

FPBerg

Gee Fritzy, tone down the anti-semitism and get on with debating, will ya'? The evidence is by the Germans themselves, just look up Himmler's speech where he explicitly says what is happening to these Jews. WIth logic, it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out that 700 000 people to Treblinka means that 700 000 people must have came out of Treblinka, but they didn't. God, are you purposely being this dense? Perhaps you're a secret infiltrator! In that case, I tip my hat to you, very much, yes.



I don't reside in the U.S. BTW and don't want to waste cash over things I can figure out by myself.


"Es trat an uns die Frage heran: Wie ist es mit den Frauen und Kindern? Ich habe mich entschlossen, auch hier eine ganz klare Lösung zu finden. Ich hielt mich nämlich nicht für berechtigt, die Männer auszurotten- sprich also, umzubringen oder umbringen zu lassen – und die Rächer in Gestalt der Kinder für unsere Söhne und Enkel groß werden zu lassen. Es mußte der schwere Entschluß gefaßt werden, dieses Volk von der Erde verschwinden zu lassen."


No need for translation as you're German, Fritz. How do you explain that? That Himmler was drunk? That he was just being sarcastic? That it was just a prank (bro)?





The biggest liars in the World are Holocaust DENIERS!
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Werd
Posts: 9593
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Alison Chabloz; beautiful HEROINE forever

Post by Werd »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:40 pm
Werd wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:44 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Posen.
Sure. Whatever you say.
viewtopic.php?p=144565#p144565
I've refuted all of that,
You haven't said one thing about all the information from the davidicke forum posts I linked to and quoted. So go ahead and try and prove things a priori by linguistics. I'm going to stick with the more scientific and sanely skeptical route. Especially regarding the issue of shellac and tape. Bro. You ain't go no swag. :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest