Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:23 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm
Well, I didn't bring up fakes but to answer your question:
Nein.
Here is one, though it could be fake. But anyway this one is not Jude, he is the son of a commandant.
This is how the world imagines this fiction.

Kek.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 am

One should also ask: Is there even one photo of a corpse of someone, anyone, anywhere who was killed with poison gas by the Nazis?

The most persuasive bits of holocaust evidence are the photos of thousands of skinny, naked corpses in pits from Bergen-Belsen. Upon seeing those photos, most people are foolishly convinced they are seeing "undeniable PROOF" that it happened--but NONE of the corpses are of people killed in gas chambers. From there, the "evidence" gets worse and worse.

How many of the corpses are pf people gassed to death? ZERO!

Do the photos of civilians murdered in Anglo-American bombing raids look any better? Of course, not!

Do photos, if you can even find them, of typhus victims in LA today look any better? Of course, not!

Does it even occur to anyone that a "Jewish holocaust survivor" may be the actual source of the outbreak in LA today? Perhaps someone employed at or visiting the so-called "Museum of Tolerance?" Of course, not!

FPB

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:52 pm

I agree that showing photos like the above one does not prove anything so it is pointless. And it was not all skinny corpses that were found in the camps by the 'liberating' forces. There were many people who were alive and looked well, for example Hadassah Rosensaft.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Ada Bimko a.k.a "Hadassah Rosensaft deserves a special place in Holocaust historiography. She also became one of the co-founders of the USHMM dacades after she left Bergen-Belsen.

viewtopic.php?t=2083

Did it ever occur to anyone at the infamous Belsen Trial that Ada was hideously "fat" when so many of her fellow Jews were starving to death? No doubt, im my opinion, Ada was totally immune to typhus as were many other Jews who had had typhus, probably as children.

Ada Bimko was also a lifelong carrier of typhus and a source of the typhus orgasnism. If the Nazis had been as thoroughly ruthless as they were supposed to have been, they would have removed Ada from the camp and all other typhus carrying Jews as well. Clearly, at that late time of the war, the Nazis were NOT as well-organized as they might have been.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Thank you FPBerg for more information about this prominent 'survivor'. I don't know how she could call herself a survivor if there was nothing to survive, she obviously had a good life as indicated by the size of her body at the time of 'liberation'. She also worked as a doctor treating Jews who were ill...if the Jews were to be killed why would they have a doctor? And on top of this, she was assigned to her job by...Dr Josef Mengele! This information can be found on the Jewish Women's Archives website.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Does it even matter if the inmates had to prep the gas chamber for the next transport? They had better things to do.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm
Does it even matter if the inmates had to prep the gas chamber for the next transport? They had better things to do.
What does this have to do with the topic? unless by prepping you mean setting up the lights to take the photos of the dead gassed Jude. BTW the prisoners at the lagers were referred by all as Häftling.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm
What does this have to do with the topic? unless by prepping you mean setting up the lights to take the photos of the dead gassed Jude. BTW the prisoners at the lagers were referred by all as Häftling.

By inmates, I am referring to the SKs who cleaned up.

Hence, it has everything to do with the topic at hand.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:47 pm
Explain what this has to do with photos please. If you refer to SKs then do so, if you refer to Kapos do so otherwise it is Häftling. BTW the State Police had agents in all of these camps and reported nothing amiss; they were undetected by the camp state police. Some worked as Kapos, as SKs, in Monowitz and elsewhere. Nothing was untoward, except the Kapos who were brutal and the black marketing of food at Monowitz. Interessen‐Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie provided sufficient nutritious food for all people but this was squandered through criminal activity.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:54 pm
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:47 pm
Explain what this has to do with photos please. If you refer to SKs then do so, if you refer to Kapos do so otherwise it is Häftling. BTW the State Police had agents in all of these camps and reported nothing amiss; they were undetected by the camp state police. Some worked as Kapos, as SKs, in Monowitz and elsewhere. Nothing was untoward, except the Kapos who were brutal and the black marketing of food at Monowitz. Interessen‐Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie provided sufficient nutritious food for all people but this was squandered through criminal activity.

The men who cleaned up after the victims had been gassed were the SKs. I gave testimony of one SK's experience while cleaning up the bodies to prove my point.