Who really does have no evidence?

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Who really does have no evidence?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:00 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:04 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 pm
I don't know what happened, but that I didn't get banned means that this forum is effectively a Real Open Debate on the Holocaust. It's safe to say that 90% of people here are revisionists and that 10% are counter-revisionists (estimating here). That said, aside from me, I haven't seen anyone active on the counter-revisionist side.

Besides, you could always create a new account.
Try holding denial to the same standard it holds those who say there was a Holocaust. Demand that the deniers evidence what they believe and show what did happen. Then keep on doing that no matter how often you are trolled.

Sad!
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:23 pm

This entire forum backs me up. Denial cannot evidence any alternative. I only claims the evidence for the Holocaust is false, without even evidence that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:23 pm
This entire forum backs me up. Denial cannot evidence any alternative. I only claims the evidence for the Holocaust is false, without even evidence that.
It is hard to evidence fiction Nessie. You try proving the Lord of the Rings is not true or indeed God.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 am

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:23 pm
It is hard to evidence fiction Nessie. You try proving the Lord of the Rings is not true or indeed God.
I am asking you to prove an alternative to the mass gassing of those not selected to work is true. All alternatives must start with those not selected to work leaving the AR camps. If millions more people left the AR camps, as deniers claim, then it would be easy to find evidence of that happening. All those witnesses, documents, accommodation etc.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 am
I am asking you to prove an alternative to the mass gassing of those not selected to work is true. All alternatives must start with those not selected to work leaving the AR camps. If millions more people left the AR camps, as deniers claim, then it would be easy to find evidence of that happening. All those witnesses, documents, accommodation etc.
As mentioned many times these people were under Soviet influence who had much to gain politically by demonizing the Germans..cui bono. They had the time to fabricate evidence, plenty of it, like 10 years or so at Auschwitz, they had the power through their very nasty secret police to intimidate potential witnesses, they had the power to keep their actions as a State Secret, they had the power to destroy hard evidence and murder witnesses or at least scare them to not testify; they had the means to put those witnesses in some Siberian gulag (a bit like you are now). In other words they had the full authority to fabricate and destroy what they wanted for their own political cause whch is why all of the alleged AR camps are in old Soviet territory. They were murdering Jews long before the Nazis came along; the Nazis just were a convenience, an expediency. This is the real answer with the documents hidden either at Yasanevo or Kapustin Yar; they were only forced to capitulate about Katyn as most of the Poles knew it was the Russkis that did it anyhow. You have made threads on what happened to those who did not work so just read them; there is little point in continuing to ask the same questions as it shows a certain lack of intellect.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 am

As mentioned many times, you have a chronological fail, where there are supposedly millions of Jews in Nazi custody in 1943-4, prior to any liberation by the Soviets. For example, the c850,000 sent to TII 1942-3, what happened to those not selected to work? It was at least another 18 months before any were liberated by the Soviets.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 am
As mentioned many times, you have a chronological fail, where there are supposedly millions of Jews in Nazi custody in 1943-4, prior to any liberation by the Soviets. For example, the c850,000 sent to TII 1942-3, what happened to those not selected to work? It was at least another 18 months before any were liberated by the Soviets.
You have no idea what the Soviets did with people once assimilated, no one does but this information should be at Kapustin Yar which is the Soviet equivalent of area 51. The Soviets liberated no one but imprisoned them. There was a joke which went around Poland at the time. Sorta goes like this. The angel Gabriel goes to Warsaw and asks a few people, who they they hated the most, the Nazis or the Soviets. Answer was "when". As for those not selected to work, this is what Birkenau was for, invalids and old people. Those who could work were sent to one of the 40 odd camps in the area not the least being Monowitz. You are so hung up on death it is incredible. You have one hell of sick one tracked mind.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 am

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 am
You have no idea what the Soviets did with people once assimilated, no one does but this information should be at Kapustin Yar which is the Soviet equivalent of area 51. The Soviets liberated no one but imprisoned them. There was a joke which went around Poland at the time. Sorta goes like this. The angel Gabriel goes to Warsaw and asks a few people, who they they hated the most, the Nazis or the Soviets. Answer was "when". As for those not selected to work, this is what Birkenau was for, invalids and old people. Those who could work were sent to one of the 40 odd camps in the area not the least being Monowitz. You are so hung up on death it is incredible. You have one hell of sick one tracked mind.
There is no evidence people were sent from the AR camps to Birkenau and others camps which accommodated them. Birkenau and the other camps did not have the space. The Soviets only found a few thousand when they liberated the camp, the Nazis marched the rest west.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:19 am

Scott shows the problem about the denier argument;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3615#p143601
Scott wrote:A key problem with studying the homicidal gaschambers--which Faurisson was certainly correct in doing and doubting--that is easily overlooked in such discussions, is that it is ONE THING to say that something could not have technically worked EVER, and quite another that this could not have worked AS CLAIMED.
The denier claim is that gassings could not have been done as CLAIMED, not EVER. The issue with that is, as deniers admit, witnesses are unreliable, so witnesses should not be sole source that something could not be done. It is wrong to argue that it could not be done as CLAIMED, therefore it cannot have been done EVER.

So, other evidence has to be found to establish if what the witnesses said happened did happen or not. Deniers then refuse to do that, because they know the other evidence, documents, photos etc support the gassing claim and nothing else.

Instead deniers resort to the logical fallacies of incredulity and ignorance, whereby they argue because it cannot be done AS CLAIMED, it could not have technically worked EVER. That is a non sequitur.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:19 am
Scott shows the problem about the denier argument;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3615#p143601
Scott wrote:A key problem with studying the homicidal gaschambers--which Faurisson was certainly correct in doing and doubting--that is easily overlooked in such discussions, is that it is ONE THING to say that something could not have technically worked EVER, and quite another that this could not have worked AS CLAIMED.
The denier claim is that gassings could not have been done as CLAIMED, not EVER. The issue with that is, as deniers admit, witnesses are unreliable, so witnesses should not be sole source that something could not be done. It is wrong to argue that it could not be done as CLAIMED, therefore it cannot have been done EVER.

So, other evidence has to be found to establish if what the witnesses said happened did happen or not. Deniers then refuse to do that, because they know the other evidence, documents, photos etc support the gassing claim and nothing else.

Instead deniers resort to the logical fallacies of incredulity and ignorance, whereby they argue because it cannot be done AS CLAIMED, it could not have technically worked EVER. That is a non sequitur.
Nessie it is not us denying it. The British have admitted that it was a hoax, scaremongering by the Poles and Jude to get greater allied involvement to their cause. See the formal propositions above. They said they used this fake information in their propaganda war so please pull the blanket over your face and go to sleep and non sequitur to heaven. They have stated there were no gassing but claim there was genocide so you may be well advised to re think instead of being stuck in your rut. You live in an eternal bog hole which not even the muds of Poland or Russia could create. That is hell and no amount of evidence will get you out of it.