Josef Mengele executes inhuman experiment on helpless Jew (1943 + description)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Josef Mengele executes inhuman experiment on helpless Jew (1943 + description)

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:52 pm

Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

torus9

Re: Josef Mengele executes inhuman experiment on helpless Jew (1943 + description)

Post by torus9 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:32 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/detainees ... e-chambers

Detainees Describe an American Presence in Their Torture Chambers...

"Once the questions ended, rougher treatment began. The Emirati interrogator, Salvatore would hear while blindfolded, would call out to colleagues by nicknames “and tell them what to do.” One of those colleagues was known by the nickname Hitler.

Hitler would “electrify me,” Salvatore said. “They would strip me naked, they would beat me very harshly,"

In other words, this shit ain't funny.

Trolljegeren

Re: Josef Mengele executes inhuman experiment on helpless Jew (1943 + description)

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:38 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:32 pm
https://www.thedailybeast.com/detainees ... e-chambers

Detainees Describe an American Presence in Their Torture Chambers...
The torturer was nicknamed "Hitler" as are some of our Traffic cops. Must be careful as most myths are a combination of many characters. Soon Herr Hitler will be disecting the babies live himself at the Lager Nebelberg.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:38 pm
The torturer was nicknamed "Hitler" as are some of our Traffic cops. Must be careful as most myths are a combination of many characters. Soon Herr Hitler will be disecting the babies live himself at the Lager Nebelberg.
I used to deny my murderous impulse. I'm learning to embrace this side of myself, make it conscious if you will, in a wholesome Jungian manner. There's no need to suppress a murderous rage as I'm never triggered to that extreme. However, 10 seconds of me witnessing some butt-f**k American meat-packing glitterati or a potential dual-citizen named "Hitler" torturing somebody that had NOTHING to do with 9/11....
Last edited by torus9 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:55 pm
I used to deny my murderous impulse. I'm learning to embrace this side of myself, make it conscious if you will.
Thank you for your admission of psychopathic tendencies. I sadly feel you may be in for the following Prison Hair cut with this device. It has been nice talking to you.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 pm
A tad extreme. What you call "tendencies", I regard as the rich passion play of the shadow. Human emotion in all its glorious, contradictory, and self-serving display.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:44 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:41 pm
A tad extreme. What you call "tendencies", I regard as the rich passion play of the shadow. Human emotion in all its glorious, contradictory, and self-serving display.
Human emotion in all its glorious, contradictory, and self-serving display is fine, but that machine will give you the best hair cut of your life. I bet the hairs on the back of your neck are tingling at the thought of its loving caress; the intimate connection when man and machine become one. I do not want you to lose your head over such emotional discourse; this is the advantage of the machine.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:44 pm
I bet the hairs on the back of your neck are tingling at the thought of its loving caress; the intimate connection when man and machine become one. I do not want you to lose your head over such emotional discourse; this is the advantage of the machine.
The thoughtful poetics definitely reveal more about yourself than me. As far as improvised extended organ recitals go, not bad!

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:09 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 pm
The thoughtful poetics definitely reveal more about yourself than me. As far as improvised extended organ recitals go, not bad!
The other advantage of course is if you have a slight to moderate weight issue. You are promised by the manufacture to have instant weight loss. There is no extra charge on top of the haircut. I think Chanel like to slice prices, neck to neck so to speak. Your friends may wish to change your height specification on your passport.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:09 pm
torus9 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 pm
The other advantage of course is if you have a slight to moderate weight issue. You are promised by the manufacture to have instant weight loss. There is no extra charge on top of the haircut. I think Chanel like to slice prices, neck to neck so to speak. Your friends may wish to change your height specification on your passport.
A brilliant modulation! To "A minor", no less!