Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:20 am

Just food for thought. It would be great if these grave sites were exhumed and verified if not exhumed and destroyed by fascists. If that evidence is still there, someone needs to go and get it.

https://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/Gargz ... cau.html#V

V. Killing of the Jewish Women and Children

The women and children of Gargzdai were initially rounded up at the same time as the men. After the men were killed, the women and children were kept prisoner for several months. The Gorzd Memorial book and the Shoys letters say they were kept in the village of Anelishke and forced to perform hard labor. Then, during September of 1941, they were taken to the woods northeast of Vezaiciai, on the road to Kule (Kuliai). The Gorzd Book says the children were killed by the Germans with bayonets, and their mothers and grandmothers killed two days later. (Memorial Book, p. 38).
The Court Judgment points to statements that women and children from Garsden were killed by "betrunkene litauische Hilfspolizisten" (drunken Lithuanian auxiliary police) in August/September 1941, but further states the Court could not determine if Gestapo personnel were involved. The Court concluded that a minimum of 100 were killed.
The monument at one of the women's killing sites states that the killing occurred in October, 1941, and 300 were killed. Yosif Levinson, Skausmo Knyga - The Book of Sorrow (Vilnius: Vaga Publishers, 1997), page 110. However, the monuments are not necessarily accurate sources of information as to dates. The monument at the men's site in Gargzdai has a clearly erroneous date of July, 1941 despite the known date of June 24. Pinkas Hakehillot Lita gives the dates of the women's killings as September 14 and 16, and states that about 300 were killed. The same dates of September 14 and 16 are given by Dr. Hershl Meyer in the Gorzd Memorial Book, p. 38.
There was one survivor of the women's shooting, Rachel (or Eyne) Yami, who provided chilling detail to Leib Shoys which is set forth in his letters. Because the former residents of Gorzd would want to know the dates of the killings, it is reasonable to suppose that Rachel Yami was the source for the dates of September 14 and 16 set forth in Pinkas Hakehillot Lita and by Dr. Meyer.
A Soviet investigation included an exhumation of the sites, "Act about Slaughter of Civil Soviet People by Fascist Aggressors on the Temporary Occupied Territory of the Gargzedai [sic] Volost, the Kretinga Uyezd, the Lithuanian SSR," The Tragedy of Lithuania: New Documents on Crimes of Lithuanian Collaborators during the Second World War, ISBN 978-5-903588-01-5, p. 219, and also the eyewitness testimony of a priest, Ionas Aleksens, identified in Lithuanian sources as Jonas Aleksiejus. He was riding a bicycle from Gargzdai to Vezaiciai when he encountered the women and children being conveyed to the killing place in the forest. He unsuccessfully attempted to dissuade the perpetrators from committing the killings. "Transcript of Interrogation of Witness Aleksens I.A.," id. at p. 221; Dr. Arunas Bubnys, Holocaust in Lithuanian Province in 1941 at 40-43. According to the exhumation, one of the graves contained 107 "girls" killed by firearms and blunt objects. The other contained 347 women and children, with the women having been killed by firearms and the children by blunt objects. Some of the children had no visible injury, indicating to the investigators that they had been buried alive.

The Lithuanian Special Archives contain interrogation records of three participants in these killings. Interrogations are translated here. The questions do not deal with motive or mental state of the perpetrators, but merely attempt to establish a sequence of events.

In attempting to reconcile the bare outline of facts from various sources, two questions arise: 1) what age victims were killed on each of the two days, and 2) which site in the forest contains the victims killed on the first day, and which contains the victims killed on the second day. The information is not entirely consistent.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Anieliske, Ashmoniske and Perkunai

Anieliske
Anieliske was the location where the women and children were held captive between shortly after the invasion on June 22, 1941, and their killing in September, 1941. It was probably the area shown on older maps as Anielin.

Karte des Deutschen Reiches (1921-1929)
Image
scale in meters
Image


Ashmoniske
An important place name in the account of these killings is Ashmoniske. Bubnys indicates at p. 42 that on the way to the second killing, the column turned into the forest near Ašmoniškiai. The Destruction of Gorzd in Lite states that the killings took place in the Ashmonishke forest. Dr. Meyer states in the Gorzd Memorial Book, p. 38 (image 463), that the killings took place in the Ashmanien woods. This name does not appear on most pre-war German maps. Asmoniške is shown in a clearing within the Vezaitine Forest (Miskas Vezaitine) on the Lithuanian Army topographical maps from 1938-39, very close to the border between maps 1201 and 1301. The Vezaiciai phone book entries for 1940 and 1939 show "Gargždu girininkas [Gargzdai forester], Asmoniškia."

Image
Image

The symbol with the deer horns, to the left of the "A" in Asmoniške, may represent a forest service station or ranger's house. Similar symbols are used for these designations on Russian and German maps. Abbreviations on the Lithuanian maps are "Gir." = Girininkaja = forestry; "Eig." = Eiguva = forest station. Lithuanian map symbols at maps4u.lt On the German Kreiskarte map below, a similar symbol and the notation "W.W." [Waldwärter = forest guard] is shown just above the latitude line, close to where Asmoniške is shown on the Lithuanian Army topographic maps.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm
Could Mattognos book be discussed please instead of this pissing contest. Werd is actually suffering his way through it; this is number 50 of an eternity of reading material for myself It would seem that the Einsatzgruppen have been wrongly blamed on many occasions for the sins of others though were involved in the executions of Partizani as admitted by Otto Ohlendorf the SS Commander of Ensatzgruppe D. Some here have claimed Herr Ohlendorf was tortured and made to give a fake confession: if so could there be some evidence given of this. When I do read parts of Mattognos book I always keep Ohlendorfs trial confessions in the back of my mind. Mark Kurzem wrote an interesting book called "Mascot", where the Jude in his small Russian town was shot; while Einsatgruppe got the blame all of the indicators that at the time it was a Latvian police unit later integrated into the SS that did the nasty work. It also seems that Oskar Dirlewanger commander of the special SS detachment of convicted criminals, murderers and convicted poachers was responsible for much mayhem due his division being a penal unit. Imagine 800 so sociopaths given munitions and unlimited authority: the results were predictable, but these men were not Einsatzgruppe. It would seem that due to the actions of a few groups the Einsatz groups were tarred with the same brush. However, they did take excesses it would seem which today seems repugnant.


Nu.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:10 pm

Nisco wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun:

434,000–600,000 killed at Belzec... [and allegedly buried in 33 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]


152,000–320,000 killed at Chelmo… [and allegedly buried in 21 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]


35,000-40,000 killed at Janowska… [and allegedly buried in 59 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]


70 000 killed at Ponary… [and allegedly buried in 7 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]


700,000–900,000 killed at Treblinka... [and allegedly buried in 15 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]


(Claim not made, answer not given) [Over one million jews allegedly "uncovered" by "father" Patrick Debois in 2,700 mass graves in the Ukraine and Eastern Poland]


1.1 Million killed at Auschwitz...[and allegedly buried in the "scientifically proven ash pond"]



Where did they go?
Why don't you tell us DabbingIsSoMuchFun?

#1 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 600,000 jews were killed at Belzec?

#2 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#3 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 320,000 jews were killed at Chelmno?

#4 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#5 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 40,000 jews were killed at Janowska?

#6 - How many Janowska graves can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#7 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 70,000 jews were killed at Ponary?

#8 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#9 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 250,000 jews were killed at Sobibor?

#10 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#11 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Treblinka II?

#12 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#13 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 2,700 graves were discovered and "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios?

#14 - How many of the 2,700 alleged graves allegedly "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#15 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 1.1 million jews were killed at Auschwitz?

#16 - How much human remains can you prove currently exists in the so-called Auschwitz "ash pond"?



1: No.

2: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).

3: No.

4: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).

5: No.

6: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).

7: No.

8: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).
9: No.

10: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).

11: No.

12: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).

13-14: Ask Patrice Dubois; he made the claim, not me.

15: No. (1.1 Million refers to the number of people in generally killed at Auschwitz, the number of Jews killed is somewhere around 900 000, that was my mistake)

16: See **** **** in the other thread, but 'currently' is a flawed premise, as these graves were excavated in 1944-45. Whatever was left of the prisoners there was found already (by and large).



Also, lay off the 'alleged' part as I didn't make those claims (you misquoted, as usual), (especially when I said (explicitly):


"yes, there were mass graves, ****but how many, how long the size, I don't know yet.****"


You, however, cut out the (now in bold) part in order to create an illusion.



Now, THAT'S Dullusionist!
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:32 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:17 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm
It's like claiming someone raped you, then when asked for proof, claim where is their proof you were not. A logical fallacy indeed.
In rape trial that is exactly what the defence attempt to find proof of.
Ever heard of Justice Kavanaugh?? :ugeek:
Yeah (that was the point), I don't like him, but it has nothing to do with the (most likely fake) rape allegation.
However, that is off-topic.
It has EVERYTHING to do with this discussion and is NOT off-topic. :roll:
You have merely showed that you haven't yet understood the point, nor its relevance to unevidenced WW2 atrocity claims.
Think it through. If I can prove you weren't raped, then your case gets thrown out and YOU face criminal charges for making false allegations. Agree?
Thus... If organised Jewish organisations and their unwitting Allied lackeys created exaggerated and/or false war-crimes allegations — for which Jews are STILL being paid money in reparations — then this is vitally important and the people still knowingly peddling this deceit and racket should face charges.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm
Meanwhile, the Holocaust has been proved — without requiring any potentially fallible witness testimony — time and time again.
First of all there is no agreed definition of what exactly 'the holocaust' refers to. Its a vague term that applies to the experience of European Jewry starting to some in 1933 to others in 1941. It can include anything that happened to a Jew on the continent of Europe between 1933 and 1945 which is why ANY European Jew who was alive then and was still alive in the 1950's is now called a 'holocaust survivor'.
The (strict, non-broad definition) Holocaust is when the Axis, systematically - with maximum precision and accuracy - exterminated (around) six million Jews. In this context, this is what we are referring to.
It occurred from 1941 to 1945, because persecution =/ genocide.
To be precise, it was the planned (eventual) extermination of the Jews. Why not use slave labor if it will benefit Der Reich?
Oh boy. They DID use Jews as labour. Er... how familiar are you with the topic?
And there are 'academics' — most of them Jewish — who count the holocaust as starting in 1933. Persecution started then. You didn't know that? :?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
So the term is too historically vague for your claim it has been proven to be meaningful.
There is no agreed definition of what 'white' means, but that doesn't mean there are no whites.
Well, then if there is no agreed definition of what 'white' means, wouldn't that be a good place to start BEFORE you claim millions are missing? You can't reasonably lack a clear agreed definition for that AND simultaneously ask: "Where did all the whites go? We are missing six million"

Can you understand that point? :ugeek:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
Secondly, the vague and ill-defined term has as its core, the claim and allegation of a planned genocide of ALL Jews through committing mass-murder in ad hoc-created gas chambers. Yet there exists no clear and irrefutable documentary evidence of that, no orders for that, not even in all the reams of intercepted and decoded top-secret communications.
And there exists no empirical evidence of that, not of the alleged mass-murder 'weapon' nor of the alleged millions of mass- murdered victims. Its a murder allegation without the claimed body at the claimed site and without the claimed weapon of murder.
There actually is, and I would provide it to you, if you so wish.
Go ahead. But do it in the appropriate thread, here.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
So "the Holocaust" has NEVER, EVER been proved. You are a denier of reality when you make such a claim.

The term 'THE holocaust' for the Jewish WW2 experience didn't exist during the Nuremberg and other post-war show trials. The very first time it was investigated in a courtroom was the Zündel trials in Canada in the 1980's, and all the 'witnesses' and experts for it were seriously undermined and in some cases demolished.
The Eichmann show trial and all the other post-war trials of accused perpetrators always started from the premise that a planned genocide had occurred. The Zündel trials were the FIRST TIME that a court investigated and challenged that basic assumed premise. And Zündel ultimately won.
Zündel won, yes, but not because he succeeded in disproving the Holocaust. He won because Canada saw through the Anti-Free Speech law of Reporting False News.
You are just repeating what you have been taught to believe. Zündel destroyed the first and key 'witness' of Auschwitz mass-gassings allegation Rudolf Vrba. His credibility as an 'eye-witness' to that was destroyed. His credibility as an honest eye-witness was destroyed. That you don't know that merely shows how you are one of the millions who believe out of ignorance of the facts.
Raul Hilberg — considered the foremost academic expert on 'THE Holocaust' also had his credibility destroyed on the witness stand. So much so that he refused to stand in the second trial. Check it out if you doubt this and are genuinely interested in historical accuracy, justice and truth.


DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
You wrote “has been proved without requiring any potentially fallible witness testimony”.
This ironically is also a denial of reality.
Ironically, because this makes you a "denier".
Contrary to what you (might) think about me, I actually was a revisionist first, but then went rogue — after I got payed some shekels by Zionists — after researching the facts. I also don't care that much about eyewitnesses, they are irrelevant.
Hmmmm? So you are saying you used to believe in the need to constantly revise and reassess history in the light of new research and evidence, but somehwere along the line you ditched that intelligent, reasonable, empirical approach and became a confirmed, denier of any research or proof that contradicts your true-believer status, hallelujah!?? Is that it? :roll:


DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
The reality is that “witness testimony” is almost ALL the compulsory narrative has to support it. It relies almost totally upon such “testimony” which is precisely why that narrative requires protection with thought-crime laws.
I don't approve of these laws, for the same reason I don't approve of laws that criminalize Armenian Genocide Denial (they do exist). Logic and Facts > Prison and Gulag.
Then stop pretending you have all the answers therefore know exactly what happened, and stop the acceptance of calling honest people who are diligently researching this with the damaging demonisation of 'holocaust denier'. And also start being in an open-minded debate that seeks and welcomes more knowledge and information and supports that endeavour, instead delusionally thinking you already know enough based on some Hollywood film or biased TV documentary.

But it was proven, that's the point. Sure, the Allies exaggerated (in this case, falsely claimed) some war crimes (Dachau, among others, and how long will it take for Nisco to misquote me again?), but the first casualty of war is truth. The Germans lied, the Soviets lied, the Brits lied, the Americans lief, etc. That's why propagandists (bad sense) are a thing in the first place.


I don't say the Holocaust happened just because muh Allies are gut guys, xddddd. I do, because I actually researched the event for myself.





Six million if you go by the (strict) 1941-1945 definition to only include Jewish victims. 17 million if you go by the (broad) 1933-1945 definition which includes non-Jews. Call it a Holocaust, or whatever, mass murder is mass murder. It's semantics at this point.



First, I want to finish this topic. Until you admit the Holocaust happened, I will not stop.


Well, I am not taught to believe anything. All my conclusions are the result of independent investigation, that always starts with a non-determined conclusion ie; the Scientific Method.


I would like a link to Z. destroying Vrba, preferably in the form of transcript. As for Hilberg, idk.

No judge ruled in the verdict that: The defendant has decisively disproved the Holocaust myth, and is found non-guilty.


You saying:


"a court investigated and challenged that basic assumed premise. And Zündel ultimately won."


Makes it sound like the judges agreed with Z, instead of ruling based on whether free speech was violated.



BTW, I would not have hanged anyone at Nuremberg, not even life sentences. I would have acquitted Doenitz, Streicher, Jodl and Speer, as a minimum. Idgaf about being politically correct. I care about being correct. As someone else said:


"Je recherche l'exactitude."




It is - on the contrary - revisionism which is full of ignorance and misunderstanding. To paraphrase one person unjustly hanged at Nuremberg for his opinions:


"My life's mission is to unmask those who say the Holocaust never occurred."



I don't know exactly what happened (see **** **** in above quote for example), but I try to minimize that aspect as best I can.

The mere fact I engage with you proves that I am open-minded.

I don't like Hollywood, or watching TV, for that matter.


As for whether they are honest, well, they maybe are, but then, that doesn't mean they aren't so decisively wrong.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:53 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:32 pm

I don't know exactly what happened
It would seem you know very little of what happened but perhaps the books you read are written by authors who have common aims of incredulity.
The mere fact I engage with you proves that I am open-minded.
There is another name for this.
As for whether they are honest, well, they maybe are, but then, that doesn't mean they aren't so decisively wrong.
It does not mean that they are the slightest bit correct either. Anything to add to the issue? Evidence perhaps.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 pm

As we have seen on page 13 and above here on page 21, there were Lithuanian anti Jewish auxiliary militias that were an organic response to the Jewish-Bolshevik tyranny of old. Not the Einsatzgruppen. The orders of the Einsatzgruppen were to reduce the size of the Lithuanian militia so the Germans didn't have to worry about fighting them next and then they would cooperate on cleaning the areas of communist Jews.

Now on page 164 in Mattogno, we see an example of organic ESTONIAN VIGILANTES doing the shooting. Probably part of a rising up to take revenge on communist Jews in response to the Jewish-Bolshevik tyranny of old. By this time, the Einsatzgruppen is in control of the area and much like they did with the organic Lithuanian militia, they let the Estonian militia carry out their measures, but under strict German supervision. Notice how the Einstazgruppen report explicitly states that WOMEN AND CHILDREN are in fact NOT EXECUTED in point 5.

Image

On page 172, we see Jews causing arson and thus having to be shot.
Image

On page 173, we see women and children being spared YET AGAIN. We also see why the Ukranians were anti semitic. The Jews were very much wound up with the Soviet Boshevik terror that was responsible for murdering so many innocent Ukranians. The Jews made up the Bolshevik militia!!!
Image
How can you expect the Ukranians to NOT be anti semitic when Jews were working against them with the Soviet terror apparatus?
Image
Image
Image

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Unfortunately, having to euthanize mental patients and young Jews. Page 179.

Image

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:15 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
The Jews didn't 'disappear,' much less magically... if the mass graves... ever did exist then they still DO exist... the National Socialists did, in fact, have mass graves... there was mass graves, yes...
DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
434,000–600,000 [jews were] killed at Belzec
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 600,000 jews were killed at Belzec?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
152,000–320,000 [jews were] killed at Chelmo
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 320,000 jews were killed at Chelmno?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
35,000-40,000 [jews were] killed at Janowska
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 40,000 jews were killed at Janowska?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: How many of the Janowska graves / cremation pits in question ( http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/janowska.html ) can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
70 000 [jews were] killed at Ponary
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 70,000 jews were killed at Ponary?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How many jews were killed at Sobibor:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 250,000 jews were killed at Sobibor?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer:


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
700,000–900,000 [jews were] killed at Treblinka
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Treblinka II?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
Treblinka functioned... with mass graves
Q: List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 2,700 graves were discovered and "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How many of the 2,700 alleged graves allegedly "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios (and allegedly containing the remains of over a million jews) can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
1.1 Million [jews were] killed at Auschwitz
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 1.1 million jews were killed at Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
The number of Jews killed [at Auschwitz] is somewhere around 900 000
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How much human remains can you prove currently exists in the so-called Auschwitz "ash pond"?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?
Last edited by Nisco on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Werd:
It would be great if these grave sites were exhumed and verified
Alleged grave sites Werd - alleged.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:53 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:32 pm

I don't know exactly what happened
It would seem you know very little of what happened but perhaps the books you read are written by authors who have common aims of incredulity.
The mere fact I engage with you proves that I am open-minded.
There is another name for this.
As for whether they are honest, well, they maybe are, but then, that doesn't mean they aren't so decisively wrong.
It does not mean that they are the slightest bit correct either. Anything to add to the issue? Evidence perhaps.


Knowing what happened and knowing exactly what happened are two different things.


You may know what you did yesterday, but knowing exactly what you did, how you did it, not so much.



Which is?




I was referring to revisionism, or Holocaust Denial, or just the people who maintain that the Holocaust never happened, if you want to keep it neutral.





I can prove the Holocaust happened only by the medium of documents.

Will you consider any document which may go contrary to your argument a forgery?

Then, I will.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 10 guests