Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Nisco wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:28 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:23 pm
Nisco wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:23 am
been-there:
So "the Holocaust" has NEVER, EVER been proved. You are a denier of reality when you make such a claim.
Exactly, which means statistical mechanic / DabbingIsSoMuchFun is obviously insane. That's why this low IQ dimwit and his "skeptic" society ilk are called DULLusionalists.

No matter how a holocaust DULLusionalist defines the fraudulently alleged "jewish holocaust of WW II" - at its very core the definition contains the insane "magically disappearing jew theory." They can't escape it - it's the achilles heel of their insane beliefs, so they childishly try to ignore the elephant in the room.

The insanity and childish denial of reality of the DULLusionalists is somewhat sad to witness, but it sure is entertaining!

LOL!

At least the Nwutshees at Nuremberg were smart... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, it's the opposite; what happened to these missing Jews if they didn't get killed is the Achilles heel of denial.

It's 100% realistic for the Nwutshees to have disposed of the bodies via cremation. It's also 100% realistic for these remains to not be as present as before, because...

(whispering)... these camps were actually visited for the last 70 years or so.

Show me the remains at Katyn: didn't happen if you can't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again, self-projecting. I do this to kill time after school, nothing else.

It's all fun for me.

So...

What happened to these missing Jews if they didn't get killed?

WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF, NISCO? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What missing jews?

Let's see;

116 from Denmark...

591 from Albania...

758 from Norway...

1200 from Luxembourg...

6513 from Italy...

10 700 from Serbia...

11 393 from Bulgaria...

28 518 from Belgium...

32 000 from Croatia...

59 195 from Greece...

65 459 from Austria...

76 134 from France...

102 000 from Holland...

143 000 from Czechoslovakia...

165 000 from Deutschland...

220 000 from Romania...

502 000 from Hungary...

2 100 000 from Polen...

...and 2 372 000 from the Jewish Bolshevik state...

Hint hint: the total ain't 6 million.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:41 pm

BTW guys, if this goes on, I'll post a secret never-before-seen early 1943 picture of Heinrich Himmler dabbing at Auschwitz.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:39 pm
Nisco wrote:
Nisco wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:23 am
been-there:

Exactly, which means statistical mechanic / DabbingIsSoMuchFun is obviously insane. That's why this low IQ dimwit and his "skeptic" society ilk are called DULLusionalists.

No matter how a holocaust DULLusionalist defines the fraudulently alleged "jewish holocaust of WW II" - at its very core the definition contains the insane "magically disappearing jew theory." They can't escape it - it's the achilles heel of their insane beliefs, so they childishly try to ignore the elephant in the room.

The insanity and childish denial of reality of the DULLusionalists is somewhat sad to witness, but it sure is entertaining!

LOL!

Actually, it's the opposite; what happened to these missing Jews if they didn't get killed is the Achilles heel of denial.

It's 100% realistic for the Nwutshees to have disposed of the bodies via cremation. It's also 100% realistic for these remains to not be as present as before, because...

Show me the remains at Katyn: didn't happen if you can't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all fun for me.

So...

WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF, NISCO? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What missing jews?

Let's see;

116 from Denmark...

591 from Albania...

758 from Norway...

1200 from Luxembourg...

6513 from Italy...

10 700 from Serbia...

11 393 from Bulgaria...

28 518 from Belgium...

32 000 from Croatia...

59 195 from Greece...

65 459 from Austria...

76 134 from France...

102 000 from Holland...

220 000 from Romania...

502 000 from Hungary...

2 100 000 from Polen...

How many of those alleged "missing jews" ended up gettingt buried at:

Belzec?

Chelmno?

Janowska?

Ponary?

Sobibor?

Treblinka II?

In the alleged 2,700 "huge mass graves" allegedly "uncovered" by patric Desbois?

In the "ash pond" of Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Nisco wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:50 pm
Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:39 pm
Nisco wrote:

LOL!

It's all fun for me.

So...

What missing jews?

Let's see;

116 from Denmark...

591 from Albania...

758 from Norway...

1200 from Luxembourg...

6513 from Italy...

10 700 from Serbia...

11 393 from Bulgaria...

28 518 from Belgium...

32 000 from Croatia...

59 195 from Greece...

65 459 from Austria...

76 134 from France...

102 000 from Holland...

220 000 from Romania...

502 000 from Hungary...

2 100 000 from Polen...

How many of them got buried at:

Belzec?

Chelmno?

Janowska?

Ponary?

Sobibor?

Treblinka II?

In the alleged 2,700 "huge mass graves" allegedly "uncovered" by patric Desbois?

In the "ash pond" of Auschwitz?

434,000–600,000 killed at Belzec...

152,000–320,000 killed at Chelmo...

35,000-40,000 killed at Janowska...

70 000 killed at Ponary...

700,000–900,000 killed at Treblinka...

(Claim not made, answer not given)

1.1 Million killed at Auschwitz...

Where did they go?

WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF, NISCO?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Could Mattognos book be discussed please instead of this pissing contest. Werd is actually suffering his way through it; this is number 50 of an eternity of reading material for myself It would seem that the Einsatzgruppen have been wrongly blamed on many occasions for the sins of others though were involved in the executions of Partizani as admitted by Otto Ohlendorf the SS Commander of Ensatzgruppe D. Some here have claimed Herr Ohlendorf was tortured and made to give a fake confession: if so could there be some evidence given of this. When I do read parts of Mattognos book I always keep Ohlendorfs trial confessions in the back of my mind. Mark Kurzem wrote an interesting book called "Mascot", where the Jude in his small Russian town was shot; while Einsatgruppe got the blame all of the indicators that at the time it was a Latvian police unit later integrated into the SS that did the nasty work. It also seems that Oskar Dirlewanger commander of the special SS detachment of convicted criminals, murderers and convicted poachers was responsible for much mayhem due his division being a penal unit. Imagine 800 so sociopaths given munitions and unlimited authority: the results were predictable, but these men were not Einsatzgruppe. It would seem that due to the actions of a few groups the Einsatz groups were tarred with the same brush. However, they did take excesses it would seem which today seems repugnant.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:

434,000–600,000 killed at Belzec... [and allegedly buried in 33 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]

152,000–320,000 killed at Chelmo… [and allegedly buried in 21 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]

35,000-40,000 killed at Janowska… [and allegedly buried in 59 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]

70 000 killed at Ponary… [and allegedly buried in 7 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]

700,000–900,000 killed at Treblinka... [and allegedly buried in 15 "scientifically proven huge mass graves"]

(Claim not made, answer not given) [Over one million jews allegedly "uncovered" by "father" Patrick Debois in 2,700 mass graves in the Ukraine and Eastern Poland]

1.1 Million killed at Auschwitz...[and allegedly buried in the "scientifically proven ash pond"]

Where did they go?
Why don't you tell us DabbingIsSoMuchFun?

#1 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 600,000 jews were killed at Belzec?

#2 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#3 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 320,000 jews were killed at Chelmno?

#4 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#5 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 40,000 jews were killed at Janowska?

#6 - How many Janowska graves can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#7 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 70,000 jews were killed at Ponary?

#8 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#9 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 250,000 jews were killed at Sobibor?

#10 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#11 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Treblinka II?

#12 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#13 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 2,700 graves were discovered and "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios?

#14 - How many of the 2,700 alleged graves allegedly "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#15 - Has it ever been proven that no less than 1.1 million jews were killed at Auschwitz?

#16 - How much human remains can you prove currently exists in the so-called Auschwitz "ash pond"?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm
It's like claiming someone raped you, then when asked for proof, claim where is their proof you were not. A logical fallacy indeed.
In rape trial that is exactly what the defence attempt to find proof of.
Ever heard of Justice Kavanaugh?? :ugeek:
Yeah (that was the point), I don't like him, but it has nothing to do with the (most likely fake) rape allegation.
However, that is off-topic.
It has EVERYTHING to do with this discussion and is NOT off-topic. :roll:
You have merely showed that you haven't yet understood the point, nor its relevance to unevidenced WW2 atrocity claims.
Think it through. If I can prove you weren't raped, then your case gets thrown out and YOU face criminal charges for making false allegations. Agree?
Thus... If organised Jewish organisations and their unwitting Allied lackeys created exaggerated and/or false war-crimes allegations — for which Jews are STILL being paid money in reparations — then this is vitally important and the people still knowingly peddling this deceit and racket should face charges.

been-there wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm
Meanwhile, the Holocaust has been proved — without requiring any potentially fallible witness testimony — time and time again.
First of all there is no agreed definition of what exactly 'the holocaust' refers to. Its a vague term that applies to the experience of European Jewry starting to some in 1933 to others in 1941. It can include anything that happened to a Jew on the continent of Europe between 1933 and 1945 which is why ANY European Jew who was alive then and was still alive in the 1950's is now called a 'holocaust survivor'.
The (strict, non-broad definition) Holocaust is when the Axis, systematically - with maximum precision and accuracy - exterminated (around) six million Jews. In this context, this is what we are referring to.
It occurred from 1941 to 1945, because persecution =/ genocide.
To be precise, it was the planned (eventual) extermination of the Jews. Why not use slave labor if it will benefit Der Reich?
Oh boy. They DID use Jews as labour. Er... how familiar are you with the topic?
And there are 'academics' — most of them Jewish — who count the holocaust as starting in 1933. Persecution started then. You didn't know that? :?

been-there wrote:
So the term is too historically vague for your claim it has been proven to be meaningful.
There is no agreed definition of what 'white' means, but that doesn't mean there are no whites.
Well, then if there is no agreed definition of what 'white' means, wouldn't that be a good place to start BEFORE you claim millions are missing? You can't reasonably lack a clear agreed definition for that AND simultaneously ask: "Where did all the whites go? We are missing six million"

Can you understand that point? :ugeek:

been-there wrote:
Secondly, the vague and ill-defined term has as its core, the claim and allegation of a planned genocide of ALL Jews through committing mass-murder in ad hoc-created gas chambers. Yet there exists no clear and irrefutable documentary evidence of that, no orders for that, not even in all the reams of intercepted and decoded top-secret communications.
And there exists no empirical evidence of that, not of the alleged mass-murder 'weapon' nor of the alleged millions of mass- murdered victims. Its a murder allegation without the claimed body at the claimed site and without the claimed weapon of murder.
There actually is, and I would provide it to you, if you so wish.
Go ahead. But do it in the appropriate thread, here.

been-there wrote:
So "the Holocaust" has NEVER, EVER been proved. You are a denier of reality when you make such a claim.

The term 'THE holocaust' for the Jewish WW2 experience didn't exist during the Nuremberg and other post-war show trials. The very first time it was investigated in a courtroom was the Zündel trials in Canada in the 1980's, and all the 'witnesses' and experts for it were seriously undermined and in some cases demolished.
The Eichmann show trial and all the other post-war trials of accused perpetrators always started from the premise that a planned genocide had occurred. The Zündel trials were the FIRST TIME that a court investigated and challenged that basic assumed premise. And Zündel ultimately won.
Zündel won, yes, but not because he succeeded in disproving the Holocaust. He won because Canada saw through the Anti-Free Speech law of Reporting False News.
You are just repeating what you have been taught to believe. Zündel destroyed the first and key 'witness' of Auschwitz mass-gassings allegation Rudolf Vrba. His credibility as an 'eye-witness' to that was destroyed. His credibility as an honest eye-witness was destroyed. That you don't know that merely shows how you are one of the millions who believe out of ignorance of the facts.
Raul Hilberg — considered the foremost academic expert on 'THE Holocaust' also had his credibility destroyed on the witness stand. So much so that he refused to stand in the second trial. Check it out if you doubt this and are genuinely interested in historical accuracy, justice and truth.

been-there wrote:
You wrote “has been proved without requiring any potentially fallible witness testimony”.
This ironically is also a denial of reality.
Ironically, because this makes you a "denier".
Contrary to what you (might) think about me, I actually was a revisionist first, but then went rogue — after I got payed some shekels by Zionists — after researching the facts. I also don't care that much about eyewitnesses, they are irrelevant.
Hmmmm? So you are saying you used to believe in the need to constantly revise and reassess history in the light of new research and evidence, but somehwere along the line you ditched that intelligent, reasonable, empirical approach and became a confirmed, denier of any research or proof that contradicts your true-believer status, hallelujah!?? Is that it? :roll:

been-there wrote:
The reality is that “witness testimony” is almost ALL the compulsory narrative has to support it. It relies almost totally upon such “testimony” which is precisely why that narrative requires protection with thought-crime laws.
I don't approve of these laws, for the same reason I don't approve of laws that criminalize Armenian Genocide Denial (they do exist). Logic and Facts > Prison and Gulag.
Then stop pretending you have all the answers therefore know exactly what happened, and stop the acceptance of calling honest people who are diligently researching this with the damaging demonisation of 'holocaust denier'. And also start being in an open-minded debate that seeks and welcomes more knowledge and information and supports that endeavour, instead delusionally thinking you already know enough based on some Hollywood film or biased TV documentary.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:25 pm

I think you are speaking with Statistical Mechanic from you know where. It is doing this for the same reason Scott dabbles over there from time to time.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm
Could Mattognos book be discussed please instead of this pissing contest. Werd is actually suffering his way through it; this is number 50 of an eternity of reading material for myself It would seem that the Einsatzgruppen have been wrongly blamed on many occasions for the sins of others though were involved in the executions of Partizani as admitted by Otto Ohlendorf the SS Commander of Ensatzgruppe D. Some here have claimed Herr Ohlendorf was tortured and made to give a fake confession: if so could there be some evidence given of this. When I do read parts of Mattognos book I always keep Ohlendorfs trial confessions in the back of my mind. Mark Kurzem wrote an interesting book called "Mascot", where the Jude in his small Russian town was shot; while Einsatgruppe got the blame all of the indicators that at the time it was a Latvian police unit later integrated into the SS that did the nasty work. It also seems that Oskar Dirlewanger commander of the special SS detachment of convicted criminals, murderers and convicted poachers was responsible for much mayhem due his division being a penal unit. Imagine 800 so sociopaths given munitions and unlimited authority: the results were predictable, but these men were not Einsatzgruppe. It would seem that due to the actions of a few groups the Einsatz groups were tarred with the same brush. However, they did take excesses it would seem which today seems repugnant.
So what do you want me to look for in the book now that I am at page 128? The main thing I am looking for now is how children were treated. I gave one example here of how some were killed, and another here on page 75 of Mattogno's book of how some were left alone. Here is another clip from Mattogno's book about dead children. Page 134.

Do you wish to start a whole new topic about the Einsatzgruppen and what it did and did not to do children in different times and places? Because trolls on both sides have taken over this topic and extended it unnecessarily?

Edit:
Again, keep in mind that on page 134, that was a local initiative of fascist sympathizers. If we look at pages 135 and 136, we appear to find evidence that children and women in Krottingen (Kretinga) were left alone. Although some may speculate they were shot later.
Last edited by Werd on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:49 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 am
Do you wish to start a whole new topic about the Einsatzgruppen and what it did and did not to do children in different times and places? Because trolls on both sides have taken over this topic and extended it unnecessarily?
Perhaps no need to at this stage. I am still delving into the Latvian cops and what they did in Belarus: kids were caught up in it but somethings do not add up. For instance all these people were to be taken out to be shot and due to a thunderstorm were told to go home and come back the next day which they did; then they lined up to take their turns to meet Yawheh or whoever. There is also talk of pushing Jude into a 5 storied synagogue and setting it on fire. I suspect some eyewitnesses were not being as truthful as one may hope.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙