Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:14 am

David Irving is "fightened" by my simple questions--and rightly so just like Weber. Irving knows any serious discussion will expose him for what he truly is. He prefers to "double-talk" for as long as possible to get the money out of the pockets of the truly naive "wanna-believers" (like laststarfighter) while fending off the Jews as much as possible. REAL history and truth be damned.

FPBerg

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 am

laststarfighter wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:40 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 am
laststarfighter wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:55 pm
wait, i thought irving was a denier too?
That you “thought” that shows only how little you know about the topic, then.
Otherwise please clarify what part of 'holocaust' lore you “thought” he “denied”?
...first he said that Hitler either didn't know about the Holocaust or was opposed to it...
Obviously that does not "deny" that "it" happened.

laststarfighter wrote:
...and later that gassings didn't happen.
Please can quote him on that?
I.e. please provide a reliable, verifiable reference supporting your claim that he ever said or wrote that "gassings" never, ever “happened”.

laststarfighter wrote:
As for shootings it seems he accepts them (or at least Babi Yar)...
So how is he denying "the Holocaust"?

laststarfighter wrote:
...but also said Einsatzgruppen were in charge of the death camps?
So — if he did indeed say or write that — please explain your contention that Irving is or was a "holocaust denier".
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 am

Obviously, Irving has successfully fooled many, many people including "laststarfighter." Even when Irving was suing Debroah Lipstadt for calling him a "holocaust denier," Irving was still seen by many as a "holocaust denier."

Obviously, this "movement" such as it is has attracted many, many real "dummies." Keep those "contributions" moving toward Irving and the IHR--that is what it is all about.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

laststarfighter

Post by laststarfighter » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:57 am

been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 am

I.e. please provide a reliable, verifiable reference supporting your claim that he ever said or wrote that "gassings" never, ever “happened”.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irv ... re_circuit

why are we even talking about this ?

also seeing FPBerg purity spiral on Irving is pretty funny. didnt realize even Irving is part of the conspiracy. the more you know

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:16 am

laststarfighter wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:57 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irv ... re_circuit

Why are we even talking about this?

Also seeing FPBerg purity spiral on Irving is pretty funny. Didnt realise even Irving is part of the conspiracy. The more you know...
You ask why we are talking about this. The answer is because you were caught repeating your conditioning from a position of ill-informed ignorance.
You made a statement that exposed your own ignorance.

Now that has been pointed out to you, you ask why we are even discussing it and present a strawman argument ("conspiracy") to cover for your feeling of emotional and cognitive dissonance.
You also provide a link to a site where genuine neutrality, alternative information and even refutation is forbidden.

Are you interested in reality and accuracy regarding this subject matter or not!
-- Anonymous

laststarfighter

Post by laststarfighter » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:24 am

are the quotes about Irving saying gas chambers weren't real fabricated, because its on Wikipedia? lol

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:32 am

laststarfighter wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:24 am
Are the quotes about Irving saying gas chambers weren't real fabricated, because its on Wikipedia? lol
Which quotes?
Be specific.

Try and think for yourself. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Provide the precise quotes, and the sources for them.

See if you are able to do that and if you can think it through for yourself; logically, rationally, unemotionally.
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:12 pm

I last saw Mr. Irving in Phoenix in November of 2017. The Antifa did not show up this time. He was still working on the Himmler biography. It has been almost ready and will be out "any day now" for a very long time. I am curious about how Irving is going to square the circle on that one.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:20 pm

been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:32 am
laststarfighter wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:24 am

Are the quotes about Irving saying gas chambers weren't real fabricated, because its on Wikipedia?

lol

Which quotes?
Be specific.

Try and think for yourself. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Provide the precise quotes, and the sources for them.

See if you are able to do that and if you can think it through for yourself; logically, rationally, unemotionally.

If we are talking about Krema I ─ Crematorium I, the bunker at the main Auschwitz camp across from the SS hospital, that one was fabricated as a homicidal gas-chamber by the Soviets after the war and is now shown to tourists. Almost nobody but hardcore Hoaxsters claim otherwise.

The ever-intrepid and classy Mr. Irving was not incorrect to say that more people died in the back seat of Ted Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick than in the Krema I "gaschamber" there.

Prof. Lipstadt calls him a Denier--whatever that means--but she is a nutcase, which is why Mr. Irving was wrong to try to sue her for Libel back in the day.

Krema I ends the standard Auschwitz sight-seeing tour, as David Cole showed long ago. This is still the case as far as I know.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

laststarfighter

Post by laststarfighter » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:20 pm

If we are talking about Krema I ─ Crematorium I, the bunker at the main Auschwitz camp across from the SS hospital, that one was fabricated as a homicidal gas-chamber by the Soviets after the war and is now shown to tourists. Almost nobody but hardcore Hoaxsters claim otherwise.

The ever-intrepid and classy Mr. Irving was not incorrect to say that more people died in the back seat of Ted Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick than in the Krema I "gaschamber" there.

Prof. Lipstadt calls him a Denier--whatever that means--but she is a nutcase, which is why Mr. Irving was wrong to try to sue her for Libel back in the day.

Krema I ends the standard Auschwitz sight-seeing tour, as David Cole showed long ago. This is still the case as far as I know.

Krema I is the tourist gas chamber because Krema II, III, IV and V were destroyed by the SS before the camp was liberated. That this usually gets a "whatever, doesn't mean anything *shrug* " from the revisionists is hilarious. the only reason Krema I was intact was that it wasnt used for gassing anymore and no one thought that future technology would be able to test its wall for cyanide traces to see if they were positive, which they did, and they were. Same for the remain of the other Kremas. i mean really this debate should be over right here to any objective person. ib "the soviets destroyed the kremas" "the cyanide study was faked" of course. did you hear Auschwitz had a band and a soccer team? and the 6 million number has come up so many times in history? :o