Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Post by Huntinger » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:26 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:52 pm
The good news is that today, with the internet, we have tools to nail many historical issues as well as the scoundrels who LIE big time.

FPB
Herr Oberst-Gruppenführer SS, they have not only lied but have lied to several generations. This is of profound concern. Have a happy New Year.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:18 am

I just received the following answer-of-sorts from David Irving:
That is a strange question to ask anybody on Christmas night, and I do not propose to answer. It speaks of an obsession

David Irving
I will save my own comments and thoughts until later.

I did, however, send this follow-up to Irving:
Dear Mr. Irving,

No one is insisting that you answer immediately. Please take some time to answer my simple questions.

Sincerely yours,
Friedrich Paul Berg

FPBerg

VFX

Post by VFX » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:17 am

Herr SS-Oberst gruppen führer you did the correct thing by giving Mr Irving options which he has declined but may may muse over with a few glasses of mulled wine. It would be nice if David would come back to the table but I doubt this at the moment. Your questions are important and Mr Irving knows this. However, I would not hold my breath on this one. Have a great New Year Herr Oberst.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 am

Perhaps Irving was busy playing Santa Claus when my email questions arrived? Perhaps some follow-up questions to Irving from the folks here on RODOH will help?

I doubt that Irving will ever "come back to the table." How was I to know he cared so much about Christmas?

FPBerg

laststarfighter

Post by laststarfighter » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:55 pm

wait, i thought irving was a denier too?

and lol with all the SS role playing in this thread

very serious debate going on

balmoral2

Post by balmoral2 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 am
Perhaps Irving was busy playing Santa Claus when my email questions arrived? Perhaps some follow-up questions to Irving from the folks here on RODOH will help?

I doubt that Irving will ever "come back to the table." How was I to know he cared so much about Christmas?

FPBerg
Or perhaps he enjoys a day off as much as the next person?

As to a question for Mr. Irving, what is the planned publication date of his Himmler bio? And what, if any role have his legal travails over the last 20 years played in the shaping of this bio?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:17 am

laststarfighter wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:55 pm
You seems to use this word "denier" in nearly all of your posts with boring regular monotony. Mr Irving has frequently said he is no denier but a revisionist as many people here are. The hoax he wishes to expose. You have created a false dichotomy and off the rails big time heading no doubt to the frosty north with your Goody type insults.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 am

laststarfighter wrote:
That you “thought” that shows only how little you know about the topic, then.

Otherwise please clarify what part of 'holocaust' lore you “thought” he “denied”?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

laststarfighter

Post by laststarfighter » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:40 am

been-there wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 am
laststarfighter wrote:
That you “thought” that shows only how little you know about the topic, then.

Otherwise please clarify what part of 'holocaust' lore you “thought” he “denied”?
first he said that Hitler either didn't know about the Holocaust or was opposed to it, and later that gassings didn't happen. As for shootings it seems he accepts them (or at least Babi Yar) but also said Einsatzgruppen were in charge of the death camps?

laststarfighter

Post by laststarfighter » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:55 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:17 am
laststarfighter wrote:
You seems to use this word "denier" in nearly all of your posts with boring regular monotony. Mr Irving has frequently said he is no denier but a revisionist as many people here are. The hoax he wishes to expose. You have created a false dichotomy and off the rails big time heading no doubt to the frosty north with your Goody type insults.
you're not a revisionist. you're a Nazi roleplayer who wishes he could go back in time and wear the cool looking uniform. i dont understand you people. you wanna be tough guys and hard core and hitch your wagon to a strong horse but at the same time its really important to you that people stop believing that Nazis killed Jews? why? whats the point? its like hard line Jihadis saying that 9/11 was actually done by the Americans or the Israelis, we're actually nice dudes