What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2726
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:13 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:16 am
So the Soviets did not find any there. So where did they find them?
How do you know the Soviets did not find them there, are you privy to Soviet secret intelligence? I think not. The whole of Europe is the answer which became part of the unofficial Soviet empire.
All you do is repeat the same unevidenced assertions. I want you to evidence your claims.
I think Troll Hunter gave you all the necessary evidence. That evidence back drop here fails. From memory 150 million people were assimilated into the USSR which will mean at least 4.5 million Jews. With the loss as per normal population of deaths, his calculations of 1.5 million that is.. what? I suggest you re examine his calculations.
4.5 + 1.5 = 6
That accounts for the missing 6 million.
Your scheming ancient friends had no statistics but relied on fables and magic numbers. It is this excrement that was put to the IMT.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25037
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:13 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:16 am
So the Soviets did not find any there. So where did they find them?
How do you know the Soviets did not find them there,
Evidence.
are you privy to Soviet secret intelligence? I think not. The whole of Europe is the answer which became part of the unofficial Soviet empire.
All you do is repeat the same unevidenced assertions. I want you to evidence your claims.
I think Troll Hunter gave you all the necessary evidence. That evidence back drop here fails. From memory 150 million people were assimilated into the USSR which will mean at least 4.5 million Jews. With the loss as per normal population of deaths, his calculations of 1.5 million that is.. what? I suggest you re examine his calculations.
4.5 + 1.5 = 6
That accounts for the missing 6 million.
Your scheming ancient friends had no statistics but relied on fables and magic numbers. It is this excrement that was put to the IMT.
That is not evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Goody67 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:43 am
Your attempt is to try and waste effort and time by chronology as though it is important.
The reason you don't think chronology is important is because you know it will show the gaps in your bizarre and unfounded claim and make you look like a fool.

No one believes what you are posting and the more you are posting the more it becomes apparent that you are a compulsive liar.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:33 am

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm
The reason you don't think chronology is important is because you know it will show the gaps in your bizarre and unfounded claim and make you look like a fool.

No one believes what you are posting and the more you are posting the more it becomes apparent that you are a compulsive liar.
Time will tell won't it.? Now instead of the attempted derailing, perhaps you may wish to tell the forum what is wrong with the authors work which is what this thread is about. Please tell us all what happened to the resettled Jews instead of attempting to attack the credibility of the posters (as though anyone cares of course). It is noticed that you are becoming more shrill almost to the point of screaming as your realize you have no counter arguments against the documents. You really have nothing to say for your side at all; as such you are a little fart against thunder in your argument presentation.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:34 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:11 pm
That is not evidence.
It is Nessie, it is.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2726
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:55 am

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm
No one believes what you are posting and the more you are posting the more it becomes apparent that you are a compulsive liar.
Please try and keep on topic without resorting to your usual attempted abuse. You have no arguments and everything seen so far is totally refuted. Please try and find evidence that the Soviets did not hide their culpability within the iron curtain, with a somewhat impressive secret police arsenal at their disposal. I have yet to see a credible credible post from you yet, just emotional clap trap from someone caught between idealism and menopausal relief. Only 1.2 million Jews perished as War casualties which is still significant. All of the statistics which suggest otherwise have no basis in reality. Many Jews who survived if not most ended up as guests of comrade Stalin.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25037
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:02 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:34 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:11 pm
That is not evidence.
It is Nessie, it is.
No, it is the hypothesis. The main problem with the hypothesis is the chronological gaps, which you try and pretend do not matter. You then post general information about after the war which is irrelevant.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25037
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:06 am

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:55 am
Goody67 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm
No one believes what you are posting and the more you are posting the more it becomes apparent that you are a compulsive liar.
Please try and keep on topic without resorting to your usual attempted abuse. You have no arguments and everything seen so far is totally refuted.
The chronological gap between when the Nazis were closing down camps and ghettos and the arrival of the Soviets has not been refuted.
Please try and find evidence that the Soviets did not hide their culpability within the iron curtain, with a somewhat impressive secret police arsenal at their disposal. I have yet to see a credible credible post from you yet, just emotional clap trap from someone caught between idealism and menopausal relief.
Even if the Soviets had hidden c6 million Jews, in 1991, the Soviet union ended and with it the ability to hide so many people (if it was even possible in the first place).
Only 1.2 million Jews perished as War casualties which is still significant. All of the statistics which suggest otherwise have no basis in reality. Many Jews who survived if not most ended up as guests of comrade Stalin.
Unevidenced hypothesis.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2726
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:12 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:02 am
No, it is the hypothesis. The main problem with the hypothesis is the chronological gaps, which you try and pretend do not matter. You then post general information about after the war which is irrelevant.
The issue is about what happened to the Jews which may have been resettled. They were resettled after the war which is entirely relevant. No one is going to settle in a home anywhere on a war front, especially the Eastern one. Please stick to the topic not your pet theories on gassing. You will need evidence that comrade Stalin did not use his secret police to hide Jews, change their religion, ethnicity etc or even murder them: he had the power and the motivation to perform any combination of the above.
As Stalins secret police worked through the entire USSR, using fear as a weapon people would do anything. Perhaps Jews did go missing, even murdered like KFC chickens. You will need to provide evidence that Stalin did not commit these crimes.
No more evidence will be given for each post where evidence is given in the past: your delaying tactics no longer work. Been There has already denounced you as the apparent fraud you are, a somewhat pathetic joke when it comes to being honest.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25037
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:26 am

A reminder of the OP and what deniers dodge and cannot answer;

"Here I would like to examine the Achilles heel of Revisionism: Where the so-called "resettled" Jews went.

Hoess wrote that over 1.1 million Jews were deported to Auschwitz, most of whom were not registered. Atleast 800,000 Jews were sent to Treblinka, 430,000 to Belzec and 250000 to Sobibor. Additionally, thousands were sent straight from Germany to the Baltics.

According to Revisionism, these Jews were on their way to the east i.e the occupied Soviet Union. What evidence is there that so many hundreds of thousands of Jews all ended up in the east?"

The last deportations to Auschwitz were around November 1944. The Soviets arrived at the end of January 1945.
The last deportation to Treblinka was October 1943, to Belzec was June 1943 and to Sobibor was October 1943. The Soviets did not arrive till 1945.

Where the Jews accommodated in the intervening years?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests