Pyrrhic Skepticism

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
montgomery2

Re: Pyrrhic Skepticism

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm

VFX wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:28 pm
i still encourage him and others like him to stick around and maybe some day try to make their case for Zionism in a more grown up and acceptable way.
Let them howl at the moon at least on this board when they have the courage!
Well for the most part they are gutless wonders. For them to be grown up guess what Monty the pic below will happen first.
I do wish sometimes that I believed in the sky fairies and them getting their just deserts.
but at least perhaps they'll find hell on this earth if they are ever capable of accepting the truth of the evil and viciousness of the Zionist apartheid regime?

VFX

Post by VFX » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 am

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm

but at least perhaps they'll find hell on this earth if they are ever capable of accepting the truth of the evil and viciousness of the Zionist apartheid regime?
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:32 am

VFX wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 am
Thanks for that.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

VFX

Theresa May with Gollum portrayal

Post by VFX » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:45 am

Brexit deal in the UK.. This portrayal of the UK pm by Gollum (Andy Serkis) is priceless.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.