Pyrrhic Skepticism

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
VFX

Pyrrhic Skepticism

Post by VFX » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:02 am

If you get into a conversation with a pyrrhic skepticist is absolutely no progress. Since they doubt the possible knowledge of anything, they are unfalsifiable and therefore there is no sense in even talking to them.....Onus » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:33 pm (Skeptics forum)
My experiences at SSF do not show this as they lack the intelligent acumen required for such a disciplined approach. I have no issues with being a Skeptic, it seems most of us here are, with the exception of Nessie perhaps. However, what does show through is that when you fail to understand the philosophy of skepticism you resort to arrogant denial as Pyrrho and SM do. The approach is somewhat nihilistic really and heads well into solipsism. Extreme metaphysical nihilism is commonly defined as the belief that nothing exists as a correspondent component of the self-efficient world. ... However, despite the fact that both deny the certainty of objects' true existence, the nihilist would deny the existence of self whereas the solipsist would affirm it. Perhaps if someone goes to the defunct forum they could ask some members to test the existence of gravity by jumping of a 20 story building. Thanks.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

montgomery2

Re: Pyrrhic Skepticism

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 pm

VFX wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:02 am
If you get into a conversation with a pyrrhic skepticist is absolutely no progress. Since they doubt the possible knowledge of anything, they are unfalsifiable and therefore there is no sense in even talking to them.....Onus » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:33 pm (Skeptics forum)
My experiences at SSF do not show this as they lack the intelligent acumen required for such a disciplined approach. I have no issues with being a Skeptic, it seems most of us here are, with the exception of Nessie perhaps. However, what does show through is that when you fail to understand the philosophy of skepticism you resort to arrogant denial as Pyrrho and SM do. The approach is somewhat nihilistic really and heads well into solipsism. Extreme metaphysical nihilism is commonly defined as the belief that nothing exists as a correspondent component of the self-efficient world. ... However, despite the fact that both deny the certainty of objects' true existence, the nihilist would deny the existence of self whereas the solipsist would affirm it. Perhaps if someone goes to the defunct forum they could ask some members to test the existence of gravity by jumping of a 20 story building. Thanks.
The thing about the H.P.'ers that keeps me guessing is, which of them truly believes in their holocaust theories and which of them fully understand that it's a hoax but they continue to promote it to further the zionist cause. Some of them are noticably dim bulbs but some of them indicate a level of intelligence that tells me they have to know the truth.

Could it be the same thing as being a believer in religion in which a person is raised from early childhood as a believer and is them incapable of escaping from that indoctrination? That could partially explain the enigma. I think that's the explanation for S.M.'s dogma. Also, JeffK should be at an intelligence level that would tell him that he's promoting a hoax for the most part.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:52 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 pm
The thing about the H.P.'ers that keeps me guessing is, which of them truly believes in their holocaust theories and which of them fully understand that it's a hoax but they continue to promote it to further the zionist cause. Some of them are noticably dim bulbs but some of them indicate a level of intelligence that tells me they have to know the truth.

Could it be the same thing as being a believer in religion in which a person is raised from early childhood as a believer and is them incapable of escaping from that indoctrination? That could partially explain the enigma. I think that's the explanation for S.M.'s dogma. Also, JeffK should be at an intelligence level that would tell him that he's promoting a hoax for the most part.
As they keep preaching this crap long enough they obviously come to believe their own bullshit. They come across innocuous single words in German and pounce on it as thought it was the holy grail of Holocaust Promotion. For flipper it was Vergasung or something like that. Even though the use of industrial gases was common due to being a highly industrial nation even a gas cylinder has been considered to be "evidence" of mass murder by gassing. I have never joined there as it was advised against but I did take great delight in you and your co partner challenging their very stupid belief systems. For the main part most have low to average levels of cognitive functioning but think they are much better than they are. Balsamo is one who is above all of them though it does amaze me why he continues on there.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:52 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 pm

As they keep preaching this crap long enough they obviously come to believe their own bullshit. They come across innocuous single words in German and pounce on it as thought it was the holy grail of Holocaust Promotion. For flipper it was Vergasung or something like that. Even though the use of industrial gases was common due to being a highly industrial nation even a gas cylinder has been considered to be "evidence" of mass murder by gassing. I have never joined there as it was advised against but I did take great delight in you and your co partner challenging their very stupid belief systems. For the main part most have low to average levels of cognitive functioning but think they are much better than they are. Balsamo is one who is above all of them though it does amaze me why he continues on there.
I can't quite agree with you on 'all' of them having low levels of cognitive functioning. Some do though I believe. I rely on the analogy with religious indoctrination as a possible explanation but that's not going to succeed in convincing anyone who is still a believer. Rather, the other plausible explanation is that they know they promote lies but they do so for the cause of Zionism.

And then, some are just stupid and ignorant enough to be led by the nose by the brighter H.P.'ers.

Nessie remains a mystery to me, even though I lean toward thinking that he is ignorant enough to think he's right.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:11 pm

They are Jews and like many Jews are cunning lying and devious. If they wish to give Jews a good name these Red Sea Pedestrians have no idea how much antisemitism people like them promote, just by being themselves. They tend to follow Abbie Mechanic who has an emotional disability and probably a physical one as well. Like pigs in a trough let these Kikes wallow over there: no one cares.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Blimey is that all you can talk about, what self important nobodies.

Redux.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Redux.
If that's addressed to me too, my explanation is that it's a bit of a mystery why educated people, as some on the Skeptic's forum obviously are, continue to promote even the obvious lies and exaggerations.

The only redemption they'll get from me is that they don't support the obviousl lies by promoting them. They usually only need to respond to questions by those who mention that they are lies. Then they invariably act out with childish insults and accusations that the denier in question is stupid.

If you're not a religous believer then you'll probably understand how some very intelligent people continue to believe in the creation sky fairy myth. If you're a Christian then you wont'.

And then there are obviously some room temperature IQ's over there such as balmoral, where no other explanation is necessary.

VFX

Post by VFX » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 am

montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm
Duke Umeroffen wrote:

Redux.
If that's addressed to me too, my explanation is that it's a bit of a mystery why educated people, as some on the Skeptic's forum obviously are, continue to promote even the obvious lies and exaggerations.

The only redemption they'll get from me is that they don't support the obviousl lies by promoting them. They usually only need to respond to questions by those who mention that they are lies. Then they invariably act out with childish insults and accusations that the denier in question is stupid.

If you're not a religous believer then you'll probably understand how some very intelligent people continue to believe in the creation sky fairy myth. If you're a Christian then you wont'.

And then there are obviously some room temperature IQ's over there such as balmoral, where no other explanation is necessary.
Duke is not worthy of discussion and should be ignored.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:28 pm

VFX wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 am
montgomery2 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm
Duke Umeroffen wrote:

Redux.

The only redemption they'll get from me is that they don't support the obvious lies by promoting them. They usually only need to respond to questions by those who mention that they are lies. Then they invariably act out with childish insults and accusations that the denier in question is stupid.

Duke is not worthy of discussion and should be ignored.
True that he's not worthy of discussion but i still encourage him and others like him to stick around and maybe some day try to make their case for Zionism in a more grown up and acceptable way. In the meantime, him and those of his ilk speak loudly for their immaturity. It's a display of actual rage against all who even dare to question the legitimacy of the evil Zionists and their apartheid regime.

On the issue of the holocaust, it's obvious why that kind of people would rather not have to defend it any further. It's an embarrassment to people of even average intelligence.

Let them howl at the moon at least on this board when they have the courage!

VFX

Post by VFX » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:28 pm
i still encourage him and others like him to stick around and maybe some day try to make their case for Zionism in a more grown up and acceptable way.
Let them howl at the moon at least on this board when they have the courage!
Well for the most part they are gutless wonders. For them to be grown up guess what Monty the pic below will happen first.