My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
blake121666

Re: My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Post by blake121666 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:07 am

Robert Faurisson has an interesting blog entry for June 12, 2018.

He has a relatively current picture of Ursula Haverbeck:

Followed by a picture of a present-day Nazi cosplay LARPer from South America (I've seen her pictures before but don't remember where she was from exactly - I think it was Argentina)!

Somehow this picture is going around the Internet purporting to be a picture of a young Ursula Haverbeck and Faurisson has included it in his blog post about Ursula Haverbeck! :lol:

Right under that picture Faurisson claims:
Faurisson wrote:In the long technical sheet concerning the nature and use of the Zyklon (Nuremberg Document NI-9912), a warning, expressed in bold type, bore, from the first page, " Explosionsgefahr ", or " Risk of explosion ". ...
He conveniently neglects to mention that it states under that heading in bold letters: "nicht explosiv" or "not explosive"! :lol:

So just the act of discussing the explosiveness of Zyklon - even to emphatically state that Zyklon is not explosive - is enough for Faurisson to conclude it IS EXPLOSIVE! Then he goes on to say:
Faurisson wrote:Now, see this madness: we want to make us believe that in Auschwitz and Birkenau, for example, the alleged homicidal gas chambers would have been installed in the very center of crematoria where ovens were operating which had to be heated to the temperature of about 900 degrees! A guaranteed disaster!
For one thing, the alleged usage of Zyklon would NOT have been explosive. And for another, the ovens were NOT in or near enough to the alleged gas chambers - not even the ovens of Krema I.

How long has Faurisson been senile? He has been made aware of these facts for many years now. Germar Rudolf even made a video to set the record straight on these, and other, points in direct response to him:

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:02 pm

That video should have spelled the end to the gas chamber story shouldn't it.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:11 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:02 pm
That particular video simply states that Zyklon used as alleged would not have been explosive - as persons such as Faurisson and Leuchter contended. I fail to see how such a thing would spell "the end of the gas chamber story". It quite supports "the gas chamber story".

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:41 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:11 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
That particular video simply states that Zyklon used as alleged would not have been explosive - as persons such as Faurisson and Leuchter contended. I fail to see how such a thing would spell "the end of the gas chamber story". It quite supports "the gas chamber story".
Oh, I see it as quite the contrary on how you see it! The gas chamber legend is quite impossible in the face of the scientific evidence contained in that video. And in saying that, I'm ignoring the purpose used to post it and also the evidence of Faurisson which becomes beside the point. It's flamability had become a secondary issue not needing to be considered.

The clear reason being, the use of Zyklon B as suggested in any and all of the explanations is simply impossible to believe. Germar Rudolf certainly covered all the bases in that one!

I don't see any way the H.P. side can refute it on a level that is acceptable to rational people. And certainly I am maintaining that none of the H.P.'ers are even capable of rising to that standard of debating anyway. :oops:

I'm always open to hearing them give it a try! If they give it a shot on SSF forum, could you bring it here for them?

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:19 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:41 pm
blake121666 wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:
Oh, I see it as quite the contrary on how you see it! The gas chamber legend is quite impossible in the face of the scientific evidence contained in that video. And in saying that, I'm ignoring the purpose used to post it and also the evidence of Faurisson which becomes beside the point. It's flamability had become a secondary issue not needing to be considered.

The clear reason being, the use of Zyklon B as suggested in any and all of the explanations is simply impossible to believe. Germar Rudolf certainly covered all the bases in that one!

I don't see any way the H.P. side can refute it on a level that is acceptable to rational people. And certainly I am maintaining that none of the H.P.'ers are even capable of rising to that standard of debating anyway. :oops:

I'm always open to hearing them give it a try! If they give it a shot on SSF forum, could you bring it here for them?
You need to be specific. There's no content other than opinion in this post of yours. This seems to be the case in all of your posts. I haven't seen the video recently; but I recall it merely specifically addressing the issue of whether Zyklon - if used as alleged in the alleged homicidal gassings at AB - would have been explosive. And that is what this thread is about. Bring up any specifics of what you are saying here in another thread.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:48 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:19 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:41 pm
blake121666 wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:

You need to be specific. There's no content other than opinion in this post of yours. This seems to be the case in all of your posts. I haven't seen the video recently; but I recall it merely specifically addressing the issue of whether Zyklon - if used as alleged in the alleged homicidal gassings at AB - would have been explosive. And that is what this thread is about. Bring up any specifics of what you are saying here in another thread.
I'm not talking about the issue of it being explosive, but you're right about that being the main topic of the video. The only issue left unanswered on that is Rudolf's correct mention of there being a question on krema 1.

If you think there's nothing else specifically addressed in the video then you're going to have to watch it to refresh your memory. My point being, Rubolf puts down the ZyklonB story completely and he does it with scientific evidence. Let me know if you want to follow up on this?

Here's another opinion of mine you may want to say has no content: I'm remaining a skeptic on the holocaust but i've made up my mind on the Zyklon B issue. Are you content to have a holocaust without the Auschwitz mass gassings?

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:41 pm

blake121666 wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:
No it doesn't. It supports that gassings of humans are possible, BUT NOT IN THE SPECIFIC MANNER as told to us by the lie-witnesses.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:41 pm
blake121666 wrote:
montgomery2 wrote:
No it doesn't. It supports that gassings of humans are possible, BUT NOT IN THE SPECIFIC MANNER as told to us by the lie-witnesses.
Well Werd, at least you are getting that right. Blake has his ass hanging out a mile, as usual.
Too bad you can't get your act together on your silly conspiracy theories.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:21 am

Germar Rudolf claims that Robert Faurisson told him that he, Faurisson, wrote the Leuchter Report.

He says this at around the 34:15 mark of this video:
You should watch this part, Fritz. I think it'll humor you!

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 am

Like most works it was a collaboration
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻