Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:01 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:50 am
Goody67 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:39 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:30 am
The answer is zero. Even if you include himself the answer is still zero.

Berg couldn't even win a raffle, never mind a debate.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some excellent responses you have posted here Goody. It's a shame that Berg is desperately trying to divert attention away from the matter after you confronted him with the truth about Nazi bullshit over pre war Poland, but also hilarious how Werd presented those two books as 'evidence' for massacres of Germans then basically admitted he hadn't read them !!!! viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2722&start=410#p133145

Per Werd :
I don't read German myself but I will do what I can to track down those books in pdf from, German or not and read them as best I can
And yet by the same token, you guys also use your inability to read German to declare those books incorrect (as well as Goody's argument "Oh that British said so and that's it and that's all") and that there is nothing pertinent in them. Hypocrites.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Goody67 seems to have fallen into a deep, dark hole of his own making. Just minutes ago, I challenged him to: "Prove to me that even one person was gassed to death by the Nazis. " The only response so far is the "sound of silence."

I thought I was making things so easy for him. Maybe "Das Prussian" can help him out?

BTW, the US stock market is crashing as I write this. This could be it! The BIG One. Everything seems to be going wrong all at once--the Brexit talks, US stock market especially the bond market, and even Goody67!

FPBerg

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Goody67 wrote:How many Austrians did it reflect? Only two plebiscites were carried out and another one elsewhere proposed the annexation to Switzerland.
Whatever the number was it was enough to cause the French, under the auspices of the Entente, to present a "Diktat" in the form of the Treaty of St. German to the Austrians so that they could not form a union, anschluss, with Germany or to use the name "German-Austria". It is undeniable that the issue of anschluss of Austria with Germany was a major concern of the Entente powers. At least with the French.

The French actually wanted the Austrians to join in with the "Little Entente" in order to be in league against the Germans should hostilities begin anew between the French and the Germans. Annexation with Switzerland would have been problematic with Switzerland's status as a neutral nation.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:01 pm

And yet by the same token, you guys also use your inability to read German to declare those books incorrect (as well as Goody's argument "Oh that British said so and that's it and that's all") and that there is nothing pertinent in them. Hypocrites.
Werd, them books you linked to were supposed to be full of all those massacres that Goody wanted to know about, yes ? So why did you present them if you didn't know what was in them ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:01 pm
Why would you post sources that you have not even read?

I have skimmed through both books, they both predominantly focus on the Bromberg massacre. There is no mention of any pre-WW2 massacres.

The sources you have used so far don't mention anything that you are claiming.

You should perhaps read https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1045758/ ("Default Evidence for Poles massacring ethnic Germans in Poland BEFORE the war started"), it is full of deniers using the same BS sources you have been presented and were refuted by the more genuine users.

Do you have any new evidence for your claim?
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:34 pm
Goody67 seems to have fallen into a deep, dark hole of his own making. Just minutes ago, I challenged him to: "Prove to me that even one person was gassed to death by the Nazis. " The only response so far is the "sound of silence."

I thought I was making things so easy for him. Maybe "Das Prussian" can help him out?

BTW, the US stock market is crashing as I write this. This could be it! The BIG One. Everything seems to be going wrong all at once--the Brexit talks, US stock market especially the bond market, and even Goody67!

FPBerg
Jew Berg, one can easily look through your previous posts and realise that it is just a waste of time even attempting to 'debate' with you. You are not interested in debating and dismiss any evidence as fake.

There is overwhelming evidence, why don't you use a wonderful thing called Google?

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:34 pm

FPBerg
Maybe if you earned the right to participate in such a debate then the offer would be taken up. The problem for you Berg is that you are (correctly) regarded as a 22 carat lunatic, totally lacking in humanity . So if you're that desperate for a debate I suggest you take a trip to your local zoo, and go shout at the monkeys.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Goody67

Post by Goody67 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:58 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 pm
Whatever the number was it was enough to cause the French, under the auspices of the Entente, to present a "Diktat" in the form of the Treaty of St. German to the Austrians so that they could not form a union, anschluss, with Germany or to use the name "German-Austria". It is undeniable that the issue of anschluss of Austria with Germany was a major concern of the Entente powers. At least with the French.

The French actually wanted the Austrians to join in with the "Little Entente" in order to be in league against the Germans should hostilities begin anew between the French and the Germans. Annexation with Switzerland would have been problematic with Switzerland's status as a neutral nation.
The Allies feared a big Germany and explicitly prohibited any union between Austria and Germany. Despite the contradiction of the Wilsonian principle of self-determination.

However, it is not relevant to how many Austrians in 1918 actually supported an Anschluss.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:51 pm
I have skimmed through both books,
Exactly.
There is no mention of any pre-WW2 massacres.
I thought you also couldn't read German.

Like I said, I am going to have to go through them slowly with my own typing and an internet translator. This is going to take a while.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:04 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:44 pm
Werd, them books you linked to were supposed to be full of all those massacres that Goody wanted to know about, yes ? So why did you present them if you didn't know what was in them ?
Why did he present a book that refuted his own claims? WHy did he present a book that he himself hadn't read? Why aren't you bitching at him for that if you're going to complain to me? Like I said, you're a hypocrite.
Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:41 pm
Goody denies any Pole did anything to any German before September 3. And YET from his own link.
According to sworn testimony in Polnische Blutschuld, from 1 - 3 September ethnic Germans living in western Polish cities like Bromberg, were systematically murdered, beaten to death, shot, stabbed, had their skulls smashed and limbs cut off. When the German Wehrmacht arrived around 4 September they found plundered houses, bodies buried in shallow graves with tongues cut off, without eyes, and skulls with holes so big that the brain had slid out.
He doesn't want to talk about the book HE found, because he is the one with egg on his face.
Last edited by Werd on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.