Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd
Posts: 8644
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Werd » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:02 pm

From a different topic I will not allow him, been-there or anyone else to distract and run a troll operation in...
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:46 pm
So you hate Muslims. Most extreme rightists and neo-nazis who support Trump do.
Yep. I saw you coming a mile away. :lol:


Not only did YOU come off as presumptuous, thinking I was a war mongering American when you first interacted with me, but I will not allow you to troll this topic. I will simply point you in the direction of debates I have had with others in the past who also foolishly accused me of this type of nonsense.
viewtopic.php?p=127897#p127897
viewtopic.php?p=102110#p102110
viewtopic.php?p=110974#p110974
viewtopic.php?p=112939#p112939

Simply put: I AM a liberal and BECAUSE I am a liberal, I feel it is important to listen to people of colour. Especially WOMEN OF COLOUR. And one my best friends back in my high school days told me his dad brought him, his sister, and mother to Canada from Iran because he wasn't devout Muslim and he wanted his daughter and wife to work and vote and wear what they wanted one day. So because I believe in freedom and equality for women (of colour as well) maybe we should consider protecting them from more radical Muslims that may be sneaking in and could harm THEM because those radicals would view them as WEAK MUSLIMS or APOSTATES worthy of ASSAULT or DEATH.

I know you're new here and you haven't read much of my posts, but here is one example of how Europe is FAILING to protect BROWN WOMEN from the men they came to the west to flee.
viewtopic.php?p=129351#p129351
I can think of nothing more racist and misogynist than white liberals ignoring her or telling her kind to shut up. :shock:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25520
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:06 am

Monty2 is only doing to you what you do, which is misrepresent others and mischaracterise them.

You have accused me of having all sorts of beliefs that you invented and are not based on anything I have actually said.

I am glad this has now happened to you and you are being characterised as a right wing, skin head Muslim hater.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 7970
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by been-there » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:02 pm
...BECAUSE I am a liberal, I feel it is important to listen to people of colour. Especially WOMEN OF COLOUR. And one my best friends back in my high school days told me his dad brought him, his sister, and mother to Canada from Iran because he wasn't devout Muslim and he wanted his daughter and wife to work and vote and wear what they wanted one day. So because I believe in freedom and equality for women (of colour as well) maybe we should consider protecting them from more radical Muslims that may be sneaking in and could harm THEM because those radicals would view them as WEAK MUSLIMS or APOSTATES worthy of ASSAULT or DEATH.

...here is one example of how Europe is FAILING to protect BROWN WOMEN from the men they came to the west to flee.
viewtopic.php?p=129351#p129351
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:26 pm
These loudmouth lunatic liberals...
Liberals are quite often intellectual children who often don't, can't or won't put their money where their mouth is. Regressive idiots like that make me look bad when I tell people I'm quite a socially liberal person with a light sprinkle of conservative economics.
Women could go to University, where what they wanted and have careers in Afghanistan in the 1960's and 70's during their Russian period.
What did America do? They funnelled arms, money, intelligence and support to Arab insurgents, created Al-Qiada and supported the Mujahdeen.

Look how American society and its TV hosts treats and regards "brown women": “You don't sound like an American”.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8644
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:32 am

I am a cultural supremacist. A culture that doesn't have female genital mutilation and lets women work and where and marry whom they want IS SUPERIOR to one that is the opposite of all those things. Anyone who disagrees has a serious problem.

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by montgomery2 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:25 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 am
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:02 pm
...BECAUSE I am a liberal, I feel it is important to listen to people of colour. Especially WOMEN OF COLOUR. And one my best friends back in my high school days told me his dad brought him, his sister, and mother to Canada from Iran because he wasn't devout Muslim and he wanted his daughter and wife to work and vote and wear what they wanted one day. So because I believe in freedom and equality for women (of colour as well) maybe we should consider protecting them from more radical Muslims that may be sneaking in and could harm THEM because those radicals would view them as WEAK MUSLIMS or APOSTATES worthy of ASSAULT or DEATH.

...here is one example of how Europe is FAILING to protect BROWN WOMEN from the men they came to the west to flee.
viewtopic.php?p=129351#p129351
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:26 pm
These loudmouth lunatic liberals...
Liberals are quite often intellectual children who often don't, can't or won't put their money where their mouth is. Regressive idiots like that make me look bad when I tell people I'm quite a socially liberal person with a light sprinkle of conservative economics.
Women could go to University, where what they wanted and have careers in Afghanistan in the 1960's and 70's during their Russian period.
What did America do? They funnelled arms, money, intelligence and support to Arab insurgents, created Al-Qiada and supported the Mujahdeen.

Look how American society and its TV hosts treats and regards "brown women": “You don't sound like an American”.

Likewise with iraq but many Americans aren't allowed to know that. Saddam allowed all religions to practice openly in Iraq and women walked the streets as men't equals. But that is all lost to US propagandized history now. Unless you can find an encyclopedia or two that was written before history was revise to demonize Saddam.

In short, all the problem os today that Europe is having to deal with as regards rape and murder by Muslims, is of the US's making. Promoted by Zionism and Zionists? Yes, but that's another issue.

Werd
Posts: 8644
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:42 pm

In short, all the problem os today that Europe is having to deal with as regards rape and murder by Muslims, is of the US's making. Promoted by Zionism and Zionists? Yes, but that's another issue.
Muslims are blameless. Got it.

Now in the real world, dropping bombs don't magically transport people over to Europe. They have to flee war zones. However, countries COULD deport them and tell the EU to fuck off anytime they wanted like Hungary and Poland are. The immigration problem is that immigrants are LANDING and STAYING in Europe in too high numbers for a society and an economy to provide decent jobs, skills and living spaces. =Many are getting there by way of NGO boats run by companies that are paid for by George Soros. So PEOPLE LIKE GEORGE SOROS AND INTERNATIONALISTS WHO HATE BORDERS are causing the crisis. You can't blame Uncle Sam and the Zionists in Israel for Muslims who rape and commit assault and have a horrible attitude towards women. The Muslims choose to believe and act that way. However, you can blame certain internationalists and their NGO organizations for HELPING TO BRING the immigrants into Europe. That is who needs to be blamed. Not the fucking Bush administration or the Obama administration or the Trump administration.

Werd
Posts: 8644
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:06 am
You have accused me of having all sorts of beliefs that you invented and are not based on anything I have actually said.
No, you just get mad when you utter something, and then I figure out what ELSE you have to believe in your belief system in order to avoid you contradicting yourself. Then you get mad when I expose something that your beliefs further IMPLY that you didn't necessarily say, because it is allegedly "wrong" or it would "ook bad for you to imply said certain thing. That's what freaks you out.

I can take false accusations just fine because I can throw links back at the person and embarrass them for being wrong. You can't seem to do that for me. :lol:

Werd
Posts: 8644
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Women could go to University, where what they wanted and have careers in Afghanistan in the 1960's and 70's during their Russian period.
What did America do? They funnelled arms, money, intelligence and support to Arab insurgents, created Al-Qiada and supported the Mujahdeen.
The white devil Jesuit-Mason-Zionist-British axis of evil must have all of their white armies and military bases cleansed and removed from all overseas brown countries. PERMANENTLY!

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25520
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Nessie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 am

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:47 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:06 am
You have accused me of having all sorts of beliefs that you invented and are not based on anything I have actually said.
No, you just get mad when you utter something, and then I figure out what ELSE you have to believe in your belief system in order to avoid you contradicting yourself. Then you get mad when I expose something that your beliefs further IMPLY...
That is you admitting you cannot quote my actual words. You have to make up a strawman version.
...that you didn't necessarily say, because it is allegedly "wrong" or it would "ook bad for you to imply said certain thing. That's what freaks you out.

I can take false accusations just fine because I can throw links back at the person and embarrass them for being wrong. You can't seem to do that for me. :lol:
When I ask you for links back to where I clearly said what you claim I did, you fail or you quote something different. You have just done that here;

viewtopic.php?p=132654#p132654

Four corpses into a top oven every 30 minutes is not the same as saying 4 corpses were destroyed every 30 minutes. You have made false claims about both Tauber and I have said.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3355
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Montgomery the (fellow) Canadian know it all

Post by Huntinger » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:41 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 am
Four corpses into a top oven every 30 minutes is not the same as saying 4 corpses were destroyed every 30 minutes. You have made false claims about both Tauber and I have said.
The ovens thread is over and this is off topic. Monty is not in an oven.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests