Depth Check needs to go

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

NSDAP

Re: SSF holocaust shut

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:48 am
NSDAP wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:24 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:58 pm

Hello NSDAP! While you are over at SSF you should ask Nick Terry how his work on the gas chambers book is going. He promised us a
Thank you Rollo but due to Pyrrho shutting down the sub-forum on the holocaust I cannot speak to him. I seem to be the blame, not sure why. :o
That sub forum is still open, obviously things got very heated with the resident trolls and so moderation of posts has been introduced.
The only trolls there are the regular users like yourself.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Re: Depth Check needs to go

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Everyone at SSF had their posts subject to vetting before posting this morning. My behaviour there and here is not like any normal definition of trolling. I just piss people off because I like evidence. Deniers hate evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:13 pm
Everyone at SSF had their posts subject to vetting before posting this morning. My behaviour there and here is not like any normal definition of trolling. I just piss people off because I like evidence. Deniers hate evidence.
Nessie you can piss people off down here, I do not care. What you are seeing is there is a new pattern developing and the dots are being redrawn. You are doing the creationism method of constantly asking for intermittent fossils or the evidence of a frog turning into a cat: this is entirely due to your bias. I suggest you look at the larger picture we are creating which is putting the whole holohoax blame on the Soviets. Jews are just the pawns.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:33 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm
.... I suggest you look at the larger picture we are creating which is putting the whole holohoax blame on the Soviets. Jews are just the pawns.
Indeed, creating. Not evidencing. Your denier propaganda is totally see through.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:49 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:33 pm

Indeed, creating. Not evidencing. Your denier propaganda is totally see through.
We see through your fake story Jude.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:35 pm

I can produce evidence to back up my claims. You cannot.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:35 pm
All of your evidence or most of it is fabricated. We are very successfully reconnecting the dots. :)
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:51 am

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:35 pm
All of your evidence or most of it is fabricated. We are very successfully reconnecting the dots. :)
If that was true, then how many people have been involved in fabricating and then protecting the evidence?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3216

When confronted with the size of conspiracy deniers are alleging, they tend to back down.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:57 am

Yeah why do they call him Fish?

:lol:
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:50 am

Oh shit, Nexxie seems to be back on the bottle.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."