"Handi-Blackin" : David Cole hits another Homer

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Scott
Site Admin

"Handi-Blackin" : David Cole hits another Homer

Post by Scott » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Handiblackin’

by David Cole
August 28, 2018

Have you heard about “handiblackin’”? It’s the newest craze. I normally wouldn’t lead off my column by citing a lengthy chunk of someone else’s work, but if you don’t know about handiblackin’, please learn about it from this Associated Press article:

New Fad Draws Criticism, Concerns

If you’ve noticed a flood of stories in the press recently about a new fad among black people called “handiblackin’,” you’re not alone. It’s a craze that many see as exemplifying everything that’s wrong with the black community. Handiblackin’ is when able-bodied black women feel entitled to use parking spaces reserved for the handicapped. Handiblackin’ made international news last month when a lazy black woman decided to park in a disabled space, leading to the death of her boyfriend and the arrest of a white man who was only trying to defend himself.

[...]

via Taki's Magazine

http://takimag.com/article/handiblackin ... z5PVui9IC3

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Charles Traynor

Re: "Handi-Blackin" : David Cole hits another Homer

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am

Thanks for posting this, Scott. Sadly, it is just one of several hundred thousand articles published yearly since May 1945 documenting the fall of Western civilization.

And the Congoid's wonder why they are considered to be the most primitive and brutal of all the human sub-species.

The handiblackin videos in Cole's article:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Qyvr1-FA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrrXmE9KGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwC98TM ... be&t=1m56s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKere6nXQk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYsiarTmBac
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:30 am

Oh no! The delusion and indoctrination runs deep in this one, Obi-wan!
The guy says — and apparently believes — that he served in Vietnam for the 'freedom' of "this country"! :? (@2:21)

Then, there's a reason why they call whites 'cracker'. White Americans maybe should seriously try and understand AND empathise, by acquainting themselves in detail with what that epithet is all about, acknowledging what emotional attitude that is coming from, and then devise an intelligent solution to deal with that understanding.
Here's an idea. Why not use one year's billions of dollars that American taxpayer's allow to be given FREEE to Jews every year in Israel, and instead pay it as reparations to descendants of slaves. Make it with certain conditions for improved relations/attitudes/behaviour on both sides of the divide, plus the understanding that its a once-and-for all reparation payment. And then use the next annual aid package to Israel to improve education facilities, community facilities, housing, communal infrastructure, etc., etc. in predominantly afro-American areas.

Then cut the American defence budget by 60% and spend it on improving the lives of all the population. You could even use some of that 40% of 600billion dollars to offer repatriation programmes for afro-Americans to return to Africa, as Scott wants. :)

Then for the future they'll also need to sort out the mass-indoctrination programming that Americans allow film and TV executives to implement upon themselves and their children.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 am

Holy moly! She lies and claims she had asked him politely to stop recording!!?.? :lol:

I think America has a problem that can't be fixed in one generation. Education. Improved education seems like the best place to start...
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:28 am

been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 am
Well that was therapeutic. I was suffering a bout of constipation until I watched that. For fast effective relief, click the link.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:13 pm

Notice the one video of the Sheboon parked at the U.S. Post Office. This is where Darkies probably feel the most entitled.

I already explained once about the time I was going to the Post Office in Scottsdale to check my mail and it was rush hour and about the time that they close their service window. This Sheboon (let's call her "Boo" for short) nearly runs me over with her BMW sports car as I am walking into the building. (And where do they get the money for all these fancy cars anyway?) So Boo is visibly mad at me for being in her way. But I ignore her.

There is no mail for me so I am leaving, and because of the heavy traffic and the poor visibility in the crowded parking lot, I am backing up extra cautiously--and here's a furious Boo again, and this time nearly rear-ends my car with hers. Then the $#!%? really hits the fan.

She is pissed at me because she did not get her lazy (and less than punctual) ass into the Post Office before the service desk closed. The cogs in her African brain are probably saying something like, "problee close the windda 'cause they was no mo' Whyy peepol left waitin' in da line or some sorry-ass shee-it."

She continues to chimp out, and mad anew because I am turning left and the cars in the lane behind me therefore have to wait, even if they are not going that way. Those damn, dirty racist traffic laws.

I didn't engage her at all. It is best not to try to interact with Sheboons. Just absolutely ignore Boonery if you can. They simply cannot be reasoned with. And they become really frustrated if you don't resort to calling them Nïggers right off the bat.

They know that you are not going to lynch them. Too bad we can't change their minds on that one.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:42 pm

I've noticed a new "Stick it to Whitey and their Rules" game is to pull up to and park in front of the ramps of Grocery stores where people take their groceries in carts out of the stores to their cars in the parking lot or back to the store. I've signaled a few of these people to move so I could get my groceries down the ramp to my car. Can you imagine the indignity these people feel when you ask them to move? "Who you talkin' to honkey?" Maybe I should be careful though. Some thug might be waiting somewhere on the sidelines, hidden, just waiting for someone to say something so they can jump out and blindside me with a vicious shove to the concrete in "Righteous Indignation!!!" Of course there will be another waiting on the sideline with their phone camera at the ready to videotape the whole thing and put it on Youtube with the caption: "White Supremacist demands African American to park in their designated place."

torus9

Post by torus9 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Scott wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:13 pm
(let's call her "Boo" for short) nearly runs me over with her BMW sports car as I am walking into the building.

I'd be inclined to get all creepy with her as I run my finger down the body of her sports car, saying..."I love those Bavarians, so....meticulous."

I have to admit that one would have to go looking for her kind of behavior here in Toronto...for now. The "gangsta" posturing of youths occurs as it typically will, in groups. Although Toronto does indeed have gangsta problem. White fratboys are prone to their own posturing, typically in groups - consistently with alcohol.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:01 pm

And now a brief word from our correspondent in Berlin.

“We fuck you today,” Berliner Zeitung reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... hool-trip/

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:20 am

The way you fix the black community is also how you fix a lot of failing white communities.

Put fathers back in the home and stop giving female hypergamy financial incentives.

After that, arrest and assassinate all treasonous police and intelligence officers (that are also freemasons and Illuminati child raping satanists) who brought cocaine into the realm and poisoned (mostly) black and white communities.

But of course that can't happen. Because idiots deny those kinds of evil people and problems exist in the government. Some holocaust revisionists and proud Jew bashers are quick to point out many black communities are fatherless and awash with drugs, but they never want to investigate why. It's like they give white corrupt police and freemasons a pass. :roll: