WW2 is a complex subject

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 am
NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 am
I said that one of the camps had Hungarian quarters, and repeated this over several posts several times. This was not an Einsatz camp, but it does seem that Jews were sent directly to Bergen Belsen at exactly the same date as Jews were alleged to have been gassed at Auschwitz.
Not from what I recall of what you posted. You posted about a relatively small number of Hungarian Jews being sent to BB AFTER the alleged slaughter of the very large number Hungarian Jews sent to AB. There were about 750,000 Hungarian Jews at the beginning of '44. Over 400,000 are alleged to have been sent to AB - of which about 320,000 are alleged to have been slaughtered in Birkenau gas chambers.
Nope they came directly from Hungary to Belsen at exactly the same date that another train reportedly arrived at Auschwitz. I found this rather peculiar. Perhaps it was over multiple threads, and I may have not worded it correctly but that was the intention to ask why did this happen. The ones in Belsen were treated great but the ones in Auschwitz were claimed to have been gassed on arrival.
Last edited by NSDAP on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3033
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by blake121666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:19 am

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 am
NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 am
I said that one of the camps had Hungarian quarters, and repeated this over several posts several times. This was not an Einsatz camp, but it does seem that Jews were sent directly to Bergen Belsen at exactly the same date as Jews were alleged to have been gassed at Auschwitz.
Not from what I recall of what you posted. You posted about a relatively small number of Hungarian Jews being sent to BB AFTER the alleged slaughter of the very large number Hungarian Jews sent to AB. There were about 750,000 Hungarian Jews at the beginning of '44. Over 400,000 are alleged to have been sent to AB - of which about 320,000 are alleged to have been slaughtered in Birkenau gas chambers.
Nope they came directly from Hungary to Belsen at exactly the same date that another train reportedly arrived at Auschwitz. I found this rather peculiar.
The main Birkenau Hungarian Jew slaughters are alleged to have been in early May '44.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:20 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:19 am
NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 am
NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:52 am
I said that one of the camps had Hungarian quarters, and repeated this over several posts several times. This was not an Einsatz camp, but it does seem that Jews were sent directly to Bergen Belsen at exactly the same date as Jews were alleged to have been gassed at Auschwitz.
Not from what I recall of what you posted. You posted about a relatively small number of Hungarian Jews being sent to BB AFTER the alleged slaughter of the very large number Hungarian Jews sent to AB. There were about 750,000 Hungarian Jews at the beginning of '44. Over 400,000 are alleged to have been sent to AB - of which about 320,000 are alleged to have been slaughtered in Birkenau gas chambers.
Nope they came directly from Hungary to Belsen at exactly the same date that another train reportedly arrived at Auschwitz. I found this rather peculiar.
The main Birkenau Hungarian Jew slaughters are alleged to have been in early May '44.
I spoke about an exact date. If you cannot find the old post I made then I will drag it up from my archives and renew and rephrase it. Let me know.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3033
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by blake121666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 am

Here is a list of the alleged Hungarian Jew transports to AB:

http://www.zchor.org/hungaria.htm

On the middle of that webpage are the daily transports into AB. The date range is May 2 to July 9. Your date was something like late July. But it doesn't matter anyway. Not ALL Hungarian Jews were slated to have been liquidated. Only 70% of those sent to AB were selected for liquidation according to the Holocaust narrative. What would your small number of Jews sent to BB prove? Nothing much. I don't think your number was even as large as the over 100,000 NOT slaughtered that were sent to AB itself. Only about 320,000 of the over 750,000 Hungarian Jews are alleged to have been slaughtered at Birkenau. That leaves over 430,000 (a majority) that were NOT slaughtered at Birkenau.

About 5 million of the about 11 million European Jews DID NOT die during the war you know. That you've come across Jews who were not slaughtered is nothing particularly noteworthy. Such was the case for the majority of European Jews (less than 5 million are alleged to have been actually slaughtered).
Last edited by blake121666 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 am
Here is a list of the alleged Hungarian Jew transports to AB:

http://www.zchor.org/hungaria.htm

On the middle of that webpage are the daily transports into AB. The date range is May 2 to July 9. Your date was something like late July. But it doesn't matter anyway. Not ALL Hungarian Jews were slated to have been liquidated. Only 70% of those sent to AB were selected for liquidation according to the Holocaust narrative. What would your small number of Jews sent to BB prove? Nothing much. I don't think your number was even as large as the over 100,000 NOT slaughtered that were sent to AB itself. Only about 320,000 of the over 750,000 Hungarian Jews are alleged to have been slaughtered at Birkenau. That leaves over 430,000 (a majority) that were NOT slaughtered at Birkenau.

About 5 million of the about 11 million European Jews DID NOT die during the war you know.
The question Blake is whether they were exterminated or died by Typhus or just relocated. They certainly were not exterminated as children were at AB, Jüdische Kinder. The question is why some were selected and how before they got on the trains. The official narrative is that Mengele and his kind of ilk did such horrors, left or right: they did the selections. The testimony says that they were sent directly to BB not to the Auschwitz or other transit kind of camp, yet on the same day others from the same railway line arrived to be gassed at AB. There is this part of the puzzle that I am looking at but cannot quite get my head around. Perhaps you may know a little more.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3033
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by blake121666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:49 am

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 am
Here is a list of the alleged Hungarian Jew transports to AB:

http://www.zchor.org/hungaria.htm

On the middle of that webpage are the daily transports into AB. The date range is May 2 to July 9. Your date was something like late July. But it doesn't matter anyway. Not ALL Hungarian Jews were slated to have been liquidated. Only 70% of those sent to AB were selected for liquidation according to the Holocaust narrative. What would your small number of Jews sent to BB prove? Nothing much. I don't think your number was even as large as the over 100,000 NOT slaughtered that were sent to AB itself. Only about 320,000 of the over 750,000 Hungarian Jews are alleged to have been slaughtered at Birkenau. That leaves over 430,000 (a majority) that were NOT slaughtered at Birkenau.

About 5 million of the about 11 million European Jews DID NOT die during the war you know.
The question Blake is whether they were exterminated or died by Typhus or just relocated. They certainly were not exterminated as children were at AB, Jüdische Kinder. The question is why some were selected and how before they got on the trains. The official narrative is that Mengele and his kind of ilk did such horrors, left or right: they did the selections. The testimony says that they were sent directly to BB not to the Auschwitz or other transit kind of camp, yet on the same day others from the same railway line arrived to be gassed at AB. There is this part of the puzzle that I am looking at but cannot quite get my head around. Perhaps you may know a little more.
If about 5-6 million Jews died during the war years, you cannot attribute that to epidemics alone. You can possibly attribute maybe 100s of thousands of Jewish deaths to epidemics; but not millions. So you are starting from an unjustifiable base with this. The evidence cannot support this delusion of yours (no evidence that anyone has actually shown).

That not ALL Jews were slated for immediate slaughter is integral to the standard narrative. It is confusingly part of that narrative that ALL Jews were indeed slated for eventual slaughter - but not IMMEDIATELY. 5 million "survived" after all. You're working off assumptions that are false. The alleged extermination program was essentially a secret to all but those involved in it in some way or other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:49 am
That not ALL Jews were slated for immediate slaughter is integral to the standard narrative. It is confusingly part of that narrative that ALL Jews were indeed slated for eventual slaughter - but not IMMEDIATELY. 5 million "survived" after all. You're working off assumptions that are false. The alleged extermination program was essentially a secret to all but those involved in it in some way or other.
You are starting to sound disturbingly like Nessie to be frank. Even at Sceptics they said you were all over the place. People may have been murdered which I have always claimed and has others: it is suspected this was a criminal element and not the Reich with collusion upon collusion. If were were going to murder Jews it would have happened in months. There was no mass extermination by the Reich, no homicidal gassing. I am well aware of the secrecy of the RSHA, You may be correct of corruption and this is suspected. In the meantime head to Scotland and have a whiskey and some Haggis with Nessie. I noticed your change from logical to somewhat erratic posts months ago: this was noticed by Statistical Mechanic as well.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Seeker777
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:11 am
Contact:

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by Seeker777 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 am

Revisionist is a word I'll never use unless something really needs revising.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3033
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by blake121666 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:43 am

Seeker777 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:20 am
Revisionist is a word I'll never use unless something really needs revising.
Were Jews slaughtered in the Dachau "gas chamber"? Do you think Dachau claims have been "revised" enough for you to call the revisions Revisionist? Do you think Jews were slaughtered by use of the exhaust from diesel engines?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26412
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: WW2 is a complex subject

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:41 am

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 am
Here is a list of the alleged Hungarian Jew transports to AB:

http://www.zchor.org/hungaria.htm

On the middle of that webpage are the daily transports into AB. The date range is May 2 to July 9. Your date was something like late July. But it doesn't matter anyway. Not ALL Hungarian Jews were slated to have been liquidated. Only 70% of those sent to AB were selected for liquidation according to the Holocaust narrative. What would your small number of Jews sent to BB prove? Nothing much. I don't think your number was even as large as the over 100,000 NOT slaughtered that were sent to AB itself. Only about 320,000 of the over 750,000 Hungarian Jews are alleged to have been slaughtered at Birkenau. That leaves over 430,000 (a majority) that were NOT slaughtered at Birkenau.

About 5 million of the about 11 million European Jews DID NOT die during the war you know.
The question Blake is whether they were exterminated or died by Typhus or just relocated.
The evidence is that they were gassed on arrival at Birkenau. There is no evidence Hungarians were being sent to Bergen-Belsen, May to Jul 1944 or that they all died of typhus.
They certainly were not exterminated as children were at AB, Jüdische Kinder. The question is why some were selected and how before they got on the trains. The official narrative is that Mengele and his kind of ilk did such horrors, left or right: they did the selections. The testimony says that they were sent directly to BB not to the Auschwitz or other transit kind of camp, yet on the same day others from the same railway line arrived to be gassed at AB. There is this part of the puzzle that I am looking at but cannot quite get my head around. Perhaps you may know a little more.
You should stop making claims you cannot evidence. Learn that when one alternative is evidenced and the other is not, the evidenced alternative is the one that happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests