A complete list of "fake" Muslims

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:35 am

https://www.defendevropa.org/2018/migra ... -migrants/

Denmark: 10 out of 12 Rapes Committed By Migrants
By The D on July 1, 2018

A recent study has shown that 10 in 12 rapes committed in Denmark are at the hands of migrants, or their descendants. The review was based on sentencing reports between January 2016 to May 2017 and the figure is not likely to have changed, if not increased.

The countries of origin for the perpetrators were Macedonia, Somalia, Bulgaria, Iraq and Eritrea. It is well known that Africa has a higher rate of sexual assaults than other areas of the world. These were also rapes where the victim did not know the attacker, which in Europe is more rare.

Integration and Immigration Minister, Inger Støjberg, had this to say:

“It’s completely horrible. And that says something wrong with some of the immigrant communities in Denmark. It’s something we’ve seen through many years that crime rates are much higher in immigrant circles than it is among Danes. And when I see these very rough rapes – including assault violence – it’s a clear sign that you have not integrated.”

Naturally, people have been looking for excuses for these immigrants and why they feel the need to sexually assault local women. Christian Diesen, from Stokholm University has studied similar problems in Sweden said:

The reason for the over representation is the poor integration. They do not feel like part of society, quickly feel outside and feel contempt for society and for others. We also see in Sweden especially among the immigrant people who are accused of rape that they blame the woman – the victim – calling her a luder and saying she behaved in a way so she was guilty of it. She participated in it, and initially she had g-strings and was shaven at the bottom.”

They feel a contempt for the society that allowed them in. Although some of the perpetrators were illegal immigrants & committed a number of rapes before being caught. In 2017, rapes had increased 196% since the Liberal party took over in Denmark and allowed more migrants based on official statistics. Despite this, Marcu Knuth, who is a Danish MP for the Party said at the end of 2017 that migrants need to be sent home, regardless if they have jobs or not. Many people countered his statement saying that the immigrants were filling jobs which were needed.

If there was any further proof needed that immigrants do not leave the Third World behind, the shocking yet unsurprising statistic from Denmark should be enough to make anyone want serious changes brought in.

The investigation was carried out by Danish news agency BT.DK

See the bold text I made? That was Nessie's excuse for the poor behaviour of the immigrants in his back yard that he didn't even know about and that I had to educate him on. It's not their fault they rape people. They are poor and feel different because well, they are different being immigrants. So we need to take that into account when arresting and/or sentencing them. And liberals claims to stand for rape victims. It's a joke. - Werd

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Apparently, ex Muslims who want to come to the west are not worth protecting in the eyes of some. I'm sure they feel betrayed when the people they fled are being let right back into their lives. Liberals betraying liberal principles once again. - Werd

https://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/d ... ce-1012284

Death in 13 Countries: Ex Muslims' Struggle Discussed at Secularism Conference
Published August 21st, 2017

“I’ve never been in a room with so many people sentenced to death.” These were the words of one of the delegates at the International Conference on Freedom of Conscience and Expression which hosted the largest gathering of ex-Muslims in history.

Apostasy warrants the death penalty in 13 Muslim countries, while the widespread acceptance that Islam prescribes death for apostates means ex-Muslims often live in fear of danger, either at the hands of the state or from their own families and communities.

“Since Islam started, people have been killed for leaving the religion,” said Imad Iddine Habib, founder of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Morocco. “That’s why it’s important to stress that we are from Muslim backgrounds and that we left (the religion). There are so many people who don’t know about this movement, who don’t know you can leave Islam.”

Habib knew he was an atheist from a young age, telling his parents when he was 14. His family’s reaction culminated in Habib being kicked out of the house and made homeless, forced to stay with friends. He went on to found the Council of Ex-Muslims of Morocco, which led to him receiving numerous death threats. When he began to be investigated by the secret services and was asked to attend court, he fled to England as a refugee. Soon after arriving, the Moroccan courts sentenced him to seven years imprisonment in absentia.

Other prominent ex-Muslims at the event revealed the persecution they had suffered as a result of making their atheism public. Activists Bonya Ahmed and Avijit Roy were brutally attacked by Islamists at a book signing event in Bangladesh in 2015. While her husband was killed, Ahmed suffered severe head injuries and lost a finger in the attack. Armin Navabi, founder of Atheist Republic, faces death if he returns to his homeland Iran. And Palestinian writer Waleed Al Husseini was arrested and spent 10 months in prison for allegedly blaspheming against Islam on Facebook in 2010.

Ex-Muslims living in the West face danger too. A screening of Islam’s Non-Believers by filmmaker Deeyah Khan showed the lives of several British ex-Muslims, many of whom faced ostracisation or the threat of violence from their families or communities. However, it’s not only apostates who face danger; many Muslim reformers fighting for change within religious communities also find themselves being targeted by Islamic fundamentalists.

“Ex-Muslims are on the very frontline of that resistance movement, but I also say, I’m a Muslim, and there are Muslims on the frontlines of resisting fundamentalism too,” said Khan. “There are feminists, there are artists, there are activists, there are so many people who are resisting and fighting and being imprisoned and killed every single day. Just because you don’t hear about them in the West doesn’t mean there isn’t an avalanche of people who are pushing back.”

In fact, the accusation of apostasy is often used to silent dissent within the Muslim community. Ani Zonnevald, founder of Muslims for Progressive Values, highlighted the words of the former grand mufti of Al-Azhar – one of the foremost Islamic institutions in the world – who said that women who don’t wear the headscarf are apostates, while Yasmin Rehman, a Muslim women’s rights campaigner, said it was an accusation that was commonly used to smear reformers: “There are those of us within the community who stand up and challenge, and face the same death threats and same labels of apostasy as (ex-Muslims).”

The fight for women’s rights

Forced marriage, female genital mutilation and debates over the hijab (headscarf) or niqab (face veil) were just some of the issues brought up at the conference. Speakers discussed how these issues affect women in Muslim countries as well as Muslim communities in the West.

Yasmin Rehman singled out the fact that the hijab had become synonymous with being a Muslim woman, saying: “The greatest threat to women’s rights from Islam is the normalisation of fundamentalist, conservative, extremist interpretations of Islam. Where are the images of non-hijabed women? Where are those spaces for women from within the communities to be able to dissent?”

She also highlighted the fact that Western governments reinforced the conservative messages being promoted by some in Muslim communities by supporting faith schools and parallel legal systems such as shariah courts, all dressed up in the language of ‘choice’. However, for many women, this actually made it more difficult to exercise their rights.

“What are the consequences of exercising a different choice? Of removing the hijab, of dressing outside of community norms? Of choosing a marriage partner, a career, an education? It can be ostracism at one level, which is psychologically and emotionally damaging, to murder at the other extreme – whether that’s justified by religion or not. I do not recognise the Islam that is being practiced today.”

Ani Zonnevald was more positive about the progress that could be made on women’s rights, not least in the role women could play in becoming leaders within the Muslim community. She said: “It’s important that women become empowered religiously. I’m proud to call myself a woman imam. The fact that women imams are popping up all over the world is challenging patriarchy, challenging the status quo. There are people of faith working to change the system of religion from within.”

However, some questioned whether or not women’s rights could successfully be gained within a religious framework.

Sarah Haider, co-founder of Ex-Muslims of North America, said: “I deeply support Muslim progressives and people attempting to reform the religion from within. However, I do not think their ideological stance is tenable. I don’t want to argue for women’s rights starting from the Quran because that means I’m already starting from a negative. I have to work harder to catch up and I have to use the verses of the Quran or practices and traditions from the religion. That hampers my ability to argue for women’s rights.”

Problems on the left, problems on the right

Many speakers highlighted the problem of the ‘regressive’ left, which denounces criticism of Islam as ‘Islamophobic’ or ‘racist’. This has the effect of curtailing freedom of expression, imposing de-facto blasphemy laws in the West. And while the right has been more defensive of the principle of freedom of speech, this is often linked to an anti-Muslim, anti-immigration agenda. Several speakers were at pains to point out the need to criticise Islam, but to avoid the bigotry of blaming all Muslims for the actions of a few.

Cemal Knudsen Yucel, co-founder and chair of Ex-Muslims of Norway, described the difficulty of discussing Islam in an environment where accusations came from all sides, starting with ‘Islamoleftists’ – Western leftists who refuse to allow criticism of the religion.

“Islamoleftists are the fifth column. When I criticise Islam, the Islamoleft attacks me and calls me anti-Muslim and associates me with the far right. The far right accuses me of taqiyya(concealing religion in the cause of Islam). Western feminists – who don’t mention child hijab, FGM, the burqa, or forced marriage – say I am anti-woman. So-called moderate Muslims accuse me of spreading hatred against Muslims and helping the far right.”

Dave Silverman, president of American Atheists, described the same phenomenon in America, where the right (usually linked to conservative Christian values), doesn’t care about instances of sexism, rape culture or homophobia – unless perpetrated by Muslims, in which case it is used to try to diminish the rights of the Muslim community or other minorities. Meanwhile, the left – which usually speaks out against bigotry – rebels against the right, seeing criticism of Islam as racist, so refuses to acknowledge problems in the Muslim community.

A call for secularism

Speakers were united on the need for truly secular societies to protect human rights, not just for ex-Muslims and women, but for minority religions too.

Mazen Abou Hamdan, co-founder of Freethought Lebanon, spoke of the varied forces trying to stifle secularism and free expression in the Middle East: “We have two main enemies trying to suffocate secularism, free speech and human rights in the Middle East. One of them is Islamic fundamentalism. The other, just as bad, is military dictatorships. People are genuinely fed up with both alternatives and at this point I truly believe we are at a crossroads (in the Middle East) and people are ready to listen to the alternative of secularism.”

Karima Bennoune, UN special rapporteur in the field of cultural rights, spoke of the need to emphasise the benefits of secularism to religious as well as non-religious communities. She said: “A lot of what the UN human rights mechanisms have said about secularism has been negative, in the sense of how secularism, if not carried out in the proper way, could itself violate human rights. But very little attention has been paid to the positive aspects of secularism vis-a-vis human rights.”

She added: “We have to claim the importance of secularism as a framework for guaranteeing a range of human rights, these include the right to freedom of religion and belief – including the right not to believe and to change belief – but also other rights, including freedom of expression, the right to be free from violence against women… and cultural rights, because there is so much of an overlap between cultural expression and freedom of religion.”

Many speakers agreed that secularism itself was not enough. It had to be linked to a guarantee of the principle of free speech – which is being stifled not just in the Middle East but also in the West, where there has been a backlash against ‘hate speech’ that may hurt the feelings of minority groups.

Sarah Haider said: “Causing hurt simply can’t be the standard of what we consider acceptable or unacceptable speech. Students in particular are anti-free speech, they feel it’s a tool of the oppressor. They don’t understand that this is the only tool the truly oppressed have.”

And free speech has to extend to criticising religions and potentially offending the feelings of the religious. “It’s important to celebrate blasphemy and apostasy, because when you can be killed for it, one of the only ways to resist is to do it publicly and fight for it until it becomes normalised,” said Maryam Namazie, spokesperson for the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britainand One Law for All. “Freedom of expression is not just for believers, it includes the right to criticise religion.”

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Virtue signaling in liberalism now is an ego stroke. It's an end in itself. The end used to be about protecting people who needed it. Not anymore. We sacrifice the safety of women, children and apostates on the altar of Islam so we can pat ourselves on the back. That's how liberals act as liberals now. Throwing minorities to the wolves because the wolves have the same skin colour. Now who's race baiting? They are. - Werd.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34357047

The ex-Muslim Britons who are persecuted for being atheists
28 September 2015

Many people take for granted the right to choose to leave the religion of their childhood. But not everybody has that choice, writes Samira Ahmed.

It sounds like a crime from a medieval history book. Apostasy is the decision to renounce a faith and/or convert to another religion.

It's not recorded in the Census, but the 2011 figures show the number of people in England and Wales who say they have no religion nearly doubled in the 10 years since 2001 to a quarter of the population.

In the same time the number of Muslims in England and Wales grew by 80% to 2.7 million.

And among some of Britain's urban Muslims - nearly half of whom were born in the UK and are under 24 - there's a belief that leaving Islam is a sin and can even be punished by death.

An investigation for the BBC has found evidence of young people suffering threats, intimidation, being ostracised by their communities and, in some cases, encountering serious physical abuse when they told their families they were no longer Muslims.

There are also local councils that seem to have little awareness of the issue or any policy on how to protect these vulnerable young people.

There are no official statistics on apostasy in British Islam, and only a few academic studies based on a tiny handful of individual cases.

But growing numbers of ex-Muslims are sharing their experiences on online forums. Coming out as a non-believer at an age when young people of all backgrounds can rebel over relationships and cultural expectations means it's often hard to identify religion as a factor.

But whereas there is recognition of homophobia in the law for gay people, what happens to teenagers whose families reject their right to leave their religion?

Ayisha (not her real name) from Lancashire was just 14 when she began to question Islam after reading the Koran. She started rebelling over wearing the hijab, but eventually decided she wasn't a Muslim and the situation at home rapidly got worse.

"My dad threatened to kill me by getting a knife and holding it against my neck and saying: 'We might as well do it if you're going to bring this much shame to the family.'"

He used to beat her so badly that eventually she called the police and he was convicted of child cruelty. Ayisha hadn't anticipated the shock of being immediately cut off from her mother and siblings.

Now just 17 and studying for A-levels, she's been placed by the council under the guardianship of her boyfriend's father. It's hardly ideal, but she understands why. "They thought I wasn't at much risk and that was the end of it."

Aaliyah, 25, who also did not wish to be named, lives in South Yorkshire. She left Islam while at university and realised she couldn't move back home, where her parents had a marriage arranged for her and the fear of violence was very real.

"I know my family wouldn't hurt me, not my immediate family," she says, looking back. "But I haven't told my relatives. My dad's actually told me that if the wrong people found out then he doesn't know what's going to happen."

Aaliyah offers advice to other ex-Muslims on online forums and urges them to get financially independent before they tell their parents, so they can cope with being thrown out.

Like other ex-Muslims, she says the importance of being true to herself outweighs the very real loneliness of being disowned and the guilt placed on her.

"When I came out to my family my auntie told me my brothers and sisters wouldn't be able to get married because their honour would be tarnished. And it would all be my fault."

The fear is constant too. "I used to live in Bradford for a time and I'd be very quiet about it because there are Muslims everywhere. I still have this innate fear, it's hard to explain. You just want to keep quiet about it. It's just safe to stay quiet."

As of 2012, 22% of the world's countries and territories had anti-blasphemy laws or policies

One in ten (11%) had laws or policies penalising apostasy with a range of punishments varying from fines to death

In the Americas, 31% of countries had blasphemy laws. In the Bahamas, the publication or sale of blasphemous material can be punished with up to two years' imprisonment

Afzal Khan came from Pakistan, where blasphemy laws and conservative social attitudes have left apostates at risk of violence, to study theology at Bradford University. Over the course of his studies he made the decision to leave Islam and told friends in Pakistan, via posts on a social media network. "I personally concluded that this faith is primarily a very misogynistic faith and that was a clear turning point. All my Muslim friends they were just shocked. Initially they thought I was just joking, but when they realised that I'm serious they started abusing me, cursing me and, in a mild way at the start, they started threatening me."

His family disowned him. "I spoke to my mother over the phone and she yelled that 'you are no more my son'. Then my brother picked up the phone and their message was that you do not belong to us and since then I've not heard anything back from them." Afzal subsequently heard from relatives that his mother had said he should be killed, "because that's what the Islamic state requires from blasphemers".

He and his wife and young daughter have recently been given leave to remain in the UK, because of the risk to their safety of returning to Pakistan.

The BBC contacted 13 local authorities with large Muslim populations across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. None had any provision for dealing with vulnerable ex-Muslims, and many had no idea what apostasy even was.

Some said there was adequate provision in existing services for young people in trouble. Given the pressure from within Muslim communities to keep the perceived stigma of apostasy secret, it is perhaps not surprising that local authorities don't have much awareness of the issue.

However the Rotherham sexual abuse scandal exposed an institutionalised attitude of turning a blind eye to the suffering of vulnerable young people because of the overwhelmingly Pakistani Muslim ethnic and religious identity of the abusers.

A similar sensitivity around offending Muslim culture and belief could be prominent in the reluctance of local authorities and government to formulate a policy on apostasy, when that predominantly seems to affect young, vulnerable ex-Muslims who can find themselves isolated and afraid, as they struggle with their identify and their safety.

Ahmadiyya Muslims are a minority in Islam in saying that there should be no punishment in this life for apostasy and they emphasise that there should be no compulsion in religion. They are themselves regarded as heretics by some Sunni sects and persecuted in Pakistan.

Muzzafar Ahmad, an Ahmadiyya imam in Scunthorpe, says he knows several ex-Ahmadiyya Muslims and "they've never been punished or persecuted in any shape or form".

He's concerned about the way Islam is being taught in Muslim majority schools. "We need to teach children comparative religion in schools, but we shouldn't be teaching religion in school." He believes it's to blame for growing segregation and intolerance in some close-knit Muslim communities.

Alom Shaha, a trustee of the British Humanist Association, wrote The Young Atheist's Handbook about his own experience of leaving Islam as a young man. As a result he is contacted by many distressed young ex-Muslims seeking help and advice.

Shaha is very sensitive to the fear of fuelling anti-Muslim prejudice, but says: "We mustn't ignore those within these communities who are also oppressed. So I want people who are responsible for taking care of vulnerable young people to recognise that being an atheist can be an absolutely serious matter which puts people at risk."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:33 am

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm
Werd wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:11 pm
been-there wrote:I have responded to your islamaphobic excesses by pointing out who is behind this calculated destruction of European cultural values and refugee influx.
I already know that Jews hypocritically push for immigration everywhere else but their own back yard...
You didn't teach me anything! :lol:
You seem to think that I'm stupid enough to think that if we get rid of the Muslims but not the Jews, the problem will go away. I am NOT that stupid. I know damn well who is opening the gates. But I am curious...

...HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT JEWS FOR AGITATING FOR OPEN BORDERS FOR A CULTURE THAT IS REALLY NOT ALL THAT BAD ACCORDING TO YOU? HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT THE JEWS FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU APPARENTLY DON'T SEE AS A BIG PROBLEM?

Can you explain this cognitive dissonance in your mind.
First, I didn't claim to have "taught you anything" (error 1).

Secondly, your assumption "stupid enough to think that if we..." etc., does not fit my thinking (error 2).

Thirdly, I haven't called you anything. I don't think that people ARE some temporary attitude or action. I only discuss opinions, actions, attitudes which I know can change. (error 3)

Finally, I don't "get mad at THE Jews". I don't recognise any such distinction. (error 4)

People are just people. Within any grouping we find that some share some of the same ideas and some don't.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 am

Remember guys, Muslims love free speech. There is nothing wrong with militant Islam. It belongs in the west. Don't you love seeing people holding up signs saying Islam stands for peace and then a Muslim saying if he finds a cartoonist who did something he doesn't like, he will kill him? LOL. - Werd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VaVnq6likE

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:57 pm

So how many cartoonists have actually been killed recently, Werd?

And why are you more concerned with the rhetoric of one man cherry-picked out of thousands, than actual murders occurring over a period of many weeks happening now perpetrated by Jews?

Jews greet each other with the word Shalom, which means 'Peace'. Yet in occupied Palestine, Jews are ACTUALLY shooting unarmed people dead with sniper rifles. They are specifically targeting children!! They have been killing and maiming for weeks RECENTLY!! Doing it daily!!

Maybe they don't show you that on the news network you have been watching.

Israeli general confirms that snipers are ordered to shoot children
Israeli forces killed 25 Palestinian children in the first half of 2018, nearly three times the number of children killed over the same period last year. A further child whose death remains unconfirmed may bring this number up to 26. This trend continues unabated in July, with five child fatalities at the hands of Israeli forces so far.
Lately, Israel was criticized by a U.N. human rights body for its killing of protesters in Gaza and treatment of Palestinians, declaring it a "war crime" under the Statute of Rome. The high casualty toll triggered a diplomatic backlash against Israel and new charges of excessive use of force against unarmed protesters.
According to the U.N., over the past seven weeks, over 100 Palestinian demonstrators have died at the hands of the Israeli military. Among the dead are children, journalists, medics and many young men.
Approximately, 12,000 have been injured.
Over 1,000 children have been injured by Israeli forces in the besieged Gaza Strip during demonstrations, according to the U.N. Children's Fund (UNICEF).
The U.N. children's agency pointed out that some injuries have been severe and life altering, including amputations.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180 ... this-year/

And this has been going on for years...

So how many cartoonists have been killed by muslims in the last ten years? Have you counted them all up yet?
Now compare with how many muslim people Jews have killed in the same time period.
Now compare it with how many goyim Jews have arranged to be killed either by Jews or by other goyim in the last ten years.

Shalom, Werd. Shalom. You are doing a good job for them. Shalom.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:33 pm

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andr ... 63a358f497

FOURTH MUSLIM RAPE RING. BEYOND COINCIDENCE
Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
March 28, 2018 2:54pm

First Rotherham: some 20 rapists, and 1200 victims. Then Rochdale, another nine men preying on underaged girls. Then Telford, dozens of abusers and hundreds of victims.

Now it's Oxford, and yet another Muslim rape ring:

Seven men have been found guilty of grooming and sexually abusing teenage girls "on a massive scale" in Oxford.

The gang was convicted of more than 20 offences including rape and indecent assault between 1998 and 2005.

Prosecutor Oliver Saxby QC said they carried out the "routine, cynical and predatory sexual exploitation" of vulnerable girls who were groomed with alcohol and drugs.

The five victims were aged between 13 and 15 when the offences started.

The names of the guilty:

Assad Hussain, 37, of Iffley Road, Oxford, guilty of five counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault, not guilty of one count of indecent assault.
Kameer Iqbal, 39, of Dashwood Road, Oxford, guilty of three counts of rape.
Khalid Hussain, 38, of Ashhurst Way, Oxford, guilty of rape and indecent assault, not guilty of one count of rape.
Kamran Khan, 36, of Northfield Road, Bolton, guilty of indecent assault and false imprisonment, not guilty of rape.
Moinul Islam, 41, of Wykeham Crescent, Oxford, guilty of rape, two counts of indecent assault and supplying cannabis, not guilty of false imprisonment.
Raheem Ahmed, 40 of Starwort Path, Oxford, guilty of two counts of indecent assault and false imprisonment, not guilty of rape.
Alladitta Yousaf, 48, of Bodley Road, Oxford, guilty of indecent assault.
It is extraordinary that this phenomenon gets so little attention, at least in proportion to the evil.

What else is being withheld about the cost of Britain's immigration program?

Tim Blair:

They’re due for sentencing in June. Until then and beyond, left-wing feminists will continue their long campaign of total silence on these atrocities.

Douglas Murray on the BBC's refusal to cover the Telford rape ring:

In fact, the mass gang-rape of underage girls in Shropshire didn’t even make it to the homepage of BBC Shropshire. Only after a fair amount of comment about this online did the BBC manage, this afternoon, to squeeze the rape of the area’s kids into their round-up of Shropshire news.

So now, finally, there is a headline story about the case. Though it may be said to fit jarringly with the ‘My Telford’ video also on their front-page in which the BBC has splashed out some money on a video in which students at Hadley Learning Community ‘Tell their Telford stories to BBC Radio Shropshire.’ I suppose we can just agree that it is to everyone’s regret that while the BBC was choosing to spend part of the license fee on this pointless piece of feel-good pabulum they forgot to make a video-story in which young women in Telford could have told about their very different Telford experience.

That ‘My Telford’ could have been a really interesting and important video. Or it would have been if every single arm of the state plus the official state broadcaster hadn’t already decided that the children of Telford being gang-raped on an industrial scale (Telford is a town of just 170,000 people) is one big yawn-fest. Or that they basically agree with the very basic Labour MP Naz Shah who last year revealed her own opinions about all this when she re-Tweeted a (satirical) Tweet suggesting that the victims of the Rotherham sex abuse scandal should ‘shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity.’

UPDATE

Reader Dracon says I missed a few other such rape rings: in Derby, Oxford (again), Bristol, Banbury, Aylesbury, and Keighley

This is quite extraordinary.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:47 am

Remember guys, putting women in jail for taking off the hijab is freedom and tolerance. That is what the left wants you to believe. But the rest of us are more intelligent. Leftists won't fight for or help foreign women fleeing oppression. They fight to keep the borders open to the pursuers of women, atheists and apostates. Must be due to their closet racism. It's that white supremacy coming out. "Oh your religion is tolerant and accepting and respects personal freedom. I heard that in the west. I don't care if you lived in the east. I know better than you." Absolutely shameful - Werd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCsEXeYM3E#t=7m11s

Article:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 39816.html

Iranian woman 'sentenced to 20 years in prison' for removing headscarf in protest
Demonstrator says she was jailed for 'opposing the compulsory hijab' and 'waving a white flag of peace in the street'
Tuesday 10 July 2018 10:29

An Iranian woman says she has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for removing her compulsory Islamic headscarf out of protest.

Shaparak Shajarizadeh said she had been jailed for "opposing the compulsory hijab" and "waving a white flag of peace in the street" in a post on her personal website.

There was no immediate comment from Iranian officials.

A spokesperson for the Iranian embassy in London could not confirm the claim, and directed The Independent to Iranian judicial sources, who have been contacted for comment.

In February, police in Iran arrested 29 people for removing their headscarves as part of a campaign known as "White Wednesdays."

Nasrin Sotoudeh, a prominent human rights lawyer who represented Ms Shajarizadeh and other women, was arrested last month.

Ms Shajarizadeh, 42, was subject to torture and beatings after her arrest, her lawyer said, according to Amnesty International.

She was released on bail in late April. Her current whereabouts were unknown.
One more.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -two-years
Iranian woman who removed headscarf jailed for two years
Prosecutor says woman took off obligatory hijab in Tehran street to ‘encourage corruption’

An Iranian woman who publicly removed her veil in protest against Iran’s compulsory headscarf law has been sentenced to two years in prison, the judiciary said on Wednesday.

Tehran’s chief prosecutor, Abbas Jafari Dolatabadi, who announced the sentence, did not give the woman’s identity but said she intended to appeal against the verdict, the judiciary’s Mizan Online news agency reported.

Dolatabadi said the unidentified woman took off her headscarf in Tehran’s Enghelab Street to “encourage corruption through the removal of the hijab in public”.

The woman will be eligible for parole after three months, but Dolatabadi criticised what he said was a “light” sentence and said he would push for the full two-year penalty.

More than 30 Iranian women have been arrested since the end of December for publically removing their veils in defiance of the law.

Most have been released, but many are being prosecuted.

Women showing their hair in public in Iran are usually sentenced to far shorter terms of two months or less, and fined $25.

Iranian law, in place since the Islamic Revolution of 1979, stipulates that all women, Iranian or foreign, Muslim or non-Muslim, must be fully veiled in public at all times.

But the zeal of the country’s morality police has declined in the past two decades, and a growing number of Iranian women in Tehran and other large cities often wear loose veils that reveal their hair.

In some areas of the capital, women are regularly seen driving cars with veils draped over their shoulders.

Dolatabadi said he would no longer accept such behaviour, and had ordered the impound of vehicles driven by socially rebellious women.

The prosecutor said some “tolerance” was possible when it came to women who wear the veil loosely, “but we must act with force against people who deliberately question the rules on the Islamic veil”, according to Mizan Online.
So we have to ask ourselves, HOW DID IRAN GET THIS BAD? Answer: AMERICAN AND ISRAELI INTERVENTION IN OVERTHROWING THE MORE MODERATE GOVERNMENT BACK IN THE 50'S WHICH LET WOMEN DRIVE, WORK AND DRESS HOW THEY WANTED. THE WHITE DEVIL INTERNATIONAL SATANIC BANKING/MEDIA WAR MACHINE PUSHED ONE MORE SECTION OF BROWN PEOPLE BACK INTO THE DARK AGES. THOSE DIRTY FUCKING OPPRESSORS SHOULD GET OUT AND TAKE THEIR PUPPET OF RADICAL ISLAM DOWN TO HELL WITH THEM!!!

Newsflash to social justice warrior liberals. Pointing out bad verses in the Koran, the Hadith and showing examples of them being carried out DOESN'T EXCUSE ISRAEL AND AMERICA FOR THEIR CRIMES. NOBODY IS SAYING OR THINKING IT DOES.