A complete list of "fake" Muslims

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:16 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/25/afghan-te ... s-7496831/

Afghan teenager raped woman who campaigns against deportation of migrants

Joe RobertsWednesday 25 Apr 2018 2:24 pm

A Swedish woman was raped by an Afghan teenager while another masturbated and groped her breasts, a court heard.

The victim reportedly campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden and met the 18-year-olds outside a hotel bar on Boxing Day last year.

Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari asked the woman, aged in her 40s, if she wanted to go back to their room, which is provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, in Ljungby, southern Sweden, just before 3.30am.

Back at their room, she tripped and hit her head, the MailOnline reports.

She felt dizzy and lay down on a mattress on the floor, when Hassani started touching her body.

She pushed him away saying ‘I don’t want to’ but Hassani reportedly told her to ‘be quiet’ and raped her.

The victim told police that she was only interested in them as they were migrants from Afghanistan, saying Hassani asked her why she did not want to have sex after following them home.

It was also revealed in a police interrogation that Hassani asked Hesari in Farsi: ‘Aren’t you going to rape?’

The victim told police that Hesari began groping her breasts while masturbating, and Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally.

Hassani reportedly stopped when she screamed in pain and she managed to run away.

She was found in an ‘acute state of crisis’ by medical staff shortly before 7am.

Hassani was jailed for 15 months at Växjö District Court after being found guilty of rape, while Hesari avoided jail with a three-month suspended sentence after admitting sexual assault.

Hassani will be deported after serving time and banned from Sweden for ten years.


Unfortunately, some women will have to be raped back into reality so that the leftist brainwashing will go away. It's a real shame what Jewish marxist multiculturalism has done to a lot of European women. - Werd.

Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Here's the same story at mailonline. Scroll down. It's a video of a swedish woman being accosted by a migrant asking to have sex with her for money while another one touches her ass. Again, this is for the greater good of multiculturalism.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l-facebook

Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Thanks again feminists. Nice to know you're more concerned with multiculturalism than the safety of women and girls. You're traitors to your own gender. - Werd


https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/syria ... s-illegal/

Syrian refugee rapes 12 y/o Swedish girl because ‘he didn’t know it was illegal’

By Voice of Europe 27 April 2018

An unaccompanied refugee “child” has been sentenced to 6 months of youth detention for raping a 12-year-old girl in Sweden. In a police interview, the Syrian said that he did not know it was illegal to have sex with a child. The teen has also been convicted of other serious crimes, but will not be deported.

The investigation into the case started after Swedish journalist Joakim Lamotte revealed that the police ignored the rape case of the young girl, Fria Tider reports.

After Lamotte’s revelation, a national debate was ignited in which the national police commissioner and Prime Minister Stefan Löfven were involved. After almost a year the research of the case was finished, Lamotte wrote ‘a shame’ in a Facebook post.

Uddevalla District court found the man guilty of two counts of child rape, sentencing him to 6 months of youth detention. This judgement included punishment for threats made by the man to an official and a school-girl. The Syrian has also been ordered to pay the 12-year-old victim SEK 140,000 (13,300 euros) in damages.

During questioning, the Syrian migrant stated that he was unaware that it was forbidden to have intercourse with a person younger than 15 years of age. However, the judge made it clear that ignorance of the law is not an excuse, and therefore this defence had no effect on the judgment.

The age of consent in Syria is 15, per Article 491. Article 491: 1, and intercourse with a minor is punishable by 9 years’ imprisonment at hard labour. However, in many Islamic communities, sexual maturity is informally dictated by Sharia law, which indicates that it can be reached from the age of 9 lunar years (approximately eight years and eight months), and so breaches of Syrian law often go unpunished.

According to court, the man was 17 years of age and came to Sweden from Syria in 2014 as an unaccompanied child refugee.

Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:31 pm

More migrants committing crime at a disproportionate amount. But at least racism is dying, right? Nessie and been-there must shoot a load in their pants every time a white girl gets raped. - Werd


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:29 am

Werd wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:31 pm
More migrants committing crime at a disproportionate amount. But at least racism is dying, right? Nessie and been-there must shoot a load in their pants every time a white girl gets raped. - Werd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM
:roll: What an idiotic and DISHONEST statement.
Dishonest because I presume you must know I find such acts shameful and repugnant.

"Probably best" to not think through which ethnic group actually have "integrated" and then have initiated and driven the multi-culturalisation agenda and its promotion in the media and governmental organisations from within each European country.

"Probably best" to not think that through rationally, because it will show how manipulated you are being, Werd.

You are presumably only including me in this post because I have responded to your islamaphobic excesses by pointing out who is behind this calculated destruction of European cultural values and refugee influx.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:11 pm

I have responded to your islamaphobic excesses by pointing out who is behind this calculated destruction of European cultural values and refugee influx.
I already know that Jews hypocritically push for immigration everywhere else but their own back yard. I took DP to school on it.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3278
You didn't teach me anything! :lol:
You seem to think that I'm stupid enough to think that if we get rid of the Muslims but not the Jews, the problem will go away. I am NOT that stupid. I know damn well who is opening the gates. But I am curious...

You have called me a bigot and an islamophobe. So if there is nothing wrong with Islam and there is no disproportionate bad Muslim behaviour and everything is being blown out of proportion by racists, THEN HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT JEWS FOR AGITATING FOR OPEN BORDERS FOR A CULTURE THAT IS REALLY NOT ALL THAT BAD ACCORDING TO YOU? HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT THE JEWS FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU APPARENTLY DON'T SEE AS A BIG PROBLEM?

Can you explain this cognitive dissonance in your mind.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Werd wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:11 pm
I have responded to your islamaphobic excesses by pointing out who is behind this calculated destruction of European cultural values and refugee influx.
I already know that Jews hypocritically push for immigration everywhere else but their own back yard. I took DP to school on it.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3278
You didn't teach me anything! :lol:
You seem to think that I'm stupid enough to think that if we get rid of the Muslims but not the Jews, the problem will go away. I am NOT that stupid. I know damn well who is opening the gates. But I am curious...

You have called me a bigot and an islamophobe. So if there is nothing wrong with Islam and there is no disproportionate bad Muslim behaviour and everything is being blown out of proportion by racists, THEN HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT JEWS FOR AGITATING FOR OPEN BORDERS FOR A CULTURE THAT IS REALLY NOT ALL THAT BAD ACCORDING TO YOU? HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT THE JEWS FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU APPARENTLY DON'T SEE AS A BIG PROBLEM?

Can you explain this cognitive dissonance in your mind.
First, I didn't claim to have "taught you anything" (error 1).

Secondly, your assumption "stupid enough to think that if we..." etc., does not fit my thinking (error 2).

Thirdly, I haven't called you anything. I don't think that people ARE some temporary attitude or action. I only discuss opinions, actions, attitudes which I know can change. (error 3)

Finally, I don't "get mad at THE Jews". I don't recognise any such distinction. (error 4)

People are just people. Within any grouping we find that some share some of the same ideas and some don't.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 am

First, I didn't claim to have "taught you anything" (error 1).
Your word choice implies you had to impart some knowledge on to me that I lacked about Jews agitating for open borders. Well I did not lack it.
I don't "get mad at THE Jews". I don't recognise any such distinction. (error 4)
Okay but look at what I said before. I used language that implied not all Jews. "HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT JEWS FOR AGITATING FOR OPEN BORDERS"
You still are not answering my question. If Islam is not bad religion and Muslims are not misbehaving at a disproportionate level, then why do you feel the need to inform me Jews are the ones opening the borders? How can Jews and open borders matter to you if you are also defending Islam and Muslims? This cognitive dissonance is still not explained.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8443
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by been-there » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:01 am

Werd wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 am
First, I didn't claim to have "taught you anything" (error 1).
Your word choice implies you had to impart some knowledge on to me that I lacked about Jews agitating for open borders. Well I did not lack it.
I don't "get mad at THE Jews". I don't recognise any such distinction. (error 4)
Okay but look at what I said before. I used language that implied not all Jews. "HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT JEWS FOR AGITATING FOR OPEN BORDERS"
You still are not answering my question. If Islam is not bad religion and Muslims are not misbehaving at a disproportionate level, then why do you feel the need to inform me Jews are the ones opening the borders? How can Jews and open borders matter to you if you are also defending Islam and Muslims? This cognitive dissonance is still not explained.
I'm not getting "mad" at anyone.

I am only sharing information and my perspective on it.

I don't agree with your views against the religion of Islam which I believe is partial, flawed and is based generally on misinformation and irrational prejudice.

Your understanding that you have expressed here over many months strikes me as a good example of what Torus recently mentioned: apophenia.

As I see it, you have learnt to have an irrational prejudice against ALL people who you categorise as 'muslims'. Anyone who points out flaws in your thinking about that you get upset with. So upset that you invent ridiculous accusations against them that I suspect you deep down know are false and ridiculous. (As you have just done with me) That I regard as a very common mistake, as it discredits all your points of argument, even the sound and credible aspects of it.
That can be corrected through open-ended, genuinely honest discussion and by being willing to CONSIDER the possibility we could be wrong on certain points.

My words attempt to explain my understanding. If my words seem to "imply" something to you which I clearly inform you is false, then an honest, reasonable person I expect would accept that the 'implication' was entirely their own misunderstanding.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 8864
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: A complete list of "fake" Muslims

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:10 am

Your attempt to hijack this topic to distract from and make excuses for Muslim misbehaviour has not gone unnoticed. I will no longer be responding to your garbage posts which recycle the same old lie I hate all Muslims and think they're all bad when you have been put on notice earlier. Here is the appropriate topic; it leads to an old post of mine.
viewtopic.php?p=102110#p102110

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest