What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by been-there » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:51 pm

This isn't anti-semitic.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26412
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by Nessie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:44 pm

The Meechan sentencing statement, whereby the Sheriff gave his reasons for finding guilt, is here;

http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/8/ ... rk-Meechan

The main points are;

1- Meechan admitted he wanted to cause as much offence as possible, so mens rea is established.
2 - his defence was that his target was his girlfriend who he wanted to upset, but instead of targeting his girlfriend in private, he targeted Jewish people in public. So the claim the girlfriend was the target is not credible.
4 - what was said is grossly offensive to Jewish people and tolerating the use of such language risks normalising it.

He was found guilty of S127 (1)(a) which is sending a grossly offensive message via a public electronic communications network.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by NSDAP » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:44 pm
He was found guilty of S127 (1)(a) which is sending a grossly offensive message via a public electronic communications network.
The video is pretty pathetic really Nessie and one should feel sorry for the man and his poor dog. The point is if he said "should we pickaxe the Cambodians" or "should we machete the Rwandans", it is probable that no legal action would have taken place. As you know we have no issue with Juden, just the potential of some international conspirators who many are Juden. Juden should not be treated as special as they are not.
The UDHR makes it clear that all people are equal, not as in Animal Farm by George Orwell. “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. The UDHR states in Article one:
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
The UDHR does not state that Juden are somehow special, so equal rules should apply to all.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26412
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by Nessie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:20 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:44 pm
He was found guilty of S127 (1)(a) which is sending a grossly offensive message via a public electronic communications network.
The video is pretty pathetic really Nessie and one should feel sorry for the man and his poor dog. The point is if he said "should we pickaxe the Cambodians" or "should we machete the Rwandans", it is probable that no legal action would have taken place.
Wrong, that would be a breach of S127 (1) (a) Communications Act 2003 as it is grossly offensive as well.
As you know we have no issue with Juden, just the potential of some international conspirators who many are Juden. Juden should not be treated as special as they are not.
The UDHR makes it clear that all people are equal, not as in Animal Farm by George Orwell. “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. The UDHR states in Article one:
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
The UDHR does not state that Juden are somehow special, so equal rules should apply to all.
OK.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by NSDAP » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Juden have this fascination for the 6 million figure when it comes to their "suffering", a good factual look at this here.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by NSDAP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:21 am

The Holocaust is big business, with Germany paying billions to Israel since the end of the conflict. You can read more here. This will be the real reason for the continuation of this myth, not that it happened. Some people are still being paid a thousand US dollar a month in reparations with no sign of it stopping. It will not stop until Juden stop playing the victim.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by been-there » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:49 am

Religious observant Jew (the only type of person who in my opinion warrants the classification of 'Jew') Ben Shapiro, without any realisation of the immense irony, explains why people get upset if you take away or undermine their victim-identity. From 2:58


Werd
Posts: 8728
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by Werd » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 am

What Nessie missed about the Scottish court. The prosecutor claims THE COURT decides the context of a joke. Not a comedian. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1SBA_IygM

From Nessie's link.
“On the whole evidence, including your own, applying the law as made by Parliament and interpreted by the most senior courts in this land, I found it proved that the video you posted, using a public communications network, was grossly offensive and contained menacing, anti-Semitic and racist material.
Oh really? Let's go back a paragraph:
“The centrepiece of your video consists of you repeating the phrase “Gas the Jews” over and over again as a command to a dog which then reacts. Sometimes the phrase is “You want to Gas the Jews”. You recite “Gas the Jews” in a variety of dramatic ways. “Gas the Jews” in one form or another is repeated by you 23 times within a few minutes. You use the command Sieg Heil, having trained the dog to raise its paw in response and the video shows a clip of a Nuremberg rally and a flashing image of Hitler with strident music. You say the video was only intended as a joke to upset your girlfriend, whose dog you used, and nothing more.
I didn't realize that IN PROPER CONTEXT, asking a dog who can't speak human language if he wants to gas Jews was to be taken seriously as a physical threat of extermination to the Jewish community in Scotland. Is the court and Nessie and other soft whiny liberals really that fucking dumb? Or do they just love government power a little too much? Jump further down.
“The evidence before this court was that the video was viewed as grossly offensive within Jewish communities in Scotland and that such material tended to normalise anti-Semitic attitudes and provoke further unpleasant anti-Semitic messages and as such, this video using menacing language, led to great concern.
Lots of conspiracy theory and slippery slope arguments how this one joke will lead to physical extermination of Jews in Scotland. Of course, no evidence has to be given or explained or proven. The court just declares it so and that's that. Can we see any transcripts?
The reaction by employers in the local area suggests that not only Jewish people found this material highly offensive: you say you lost a number of jobs as a result.
People have no sense of humour. How does their inability to not see a joke PROVE IT'S NOT A JOKE? :lol:
“The fact that you claim in the video, and elsewhere, that the video was intended only to annoy your girlfriend and as a joke and that you did not intend to be racist is of little assistance to you.
Yeah because slippery slope...Scottish Jews are in danger of another holocaust now...yadda yadda yadda.
A joke can be grossly offensive. A racist joke or a grossly offensive video does not lose its racist or grossly offensive quality merely because the maker asserts he only wanted to get a laugh.
No shit. That's what makes it racist. What makes it a joke is that a person is not serious. Again, context does not matter in this court.
“In any event, that claim lacked credibility. You had no need to make a video if all you wanted to do was to train the dog to react to offensive commands. You had no need to post the video on your unrestricted, publicly accessible, video channel if all you wanted to do was annoy your girlfriend. Your girlfriend was not even a subscriber to your channel. You posted the video, then left the country, the video went viral and thousands viewed it before she had an inkling of what you were up to. You made no effort to restrict public access or take down the video.
He had no need. See that? There are limits to freedom of speech.

Sailor Haumea
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 am
Contact:

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by Sailor Haumea » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:51 am

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm
Juden have this fascination for the 6 million figure when it comes to their "suffering", a good factual look at this here.
But it's awfully convenient how mentions of 3 million, or 4 million, or 5 million, or 7 million show up about as often in newspapers prior to the Holocaust too, yet the video you linked omits this fact.

The Jewish population in Eastern Europe was estimated at 3 to 7 million in the first half of the 20th century. How shocking that an estimate of 6 million would show up a few times in newspapers as a result.

Oh wait, that's a perfectly reasonable thing to happen.

Deniers make fools of themselves once again, and demonstrate their fondness for withholding information that damages their argument.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: What is so special about 'Jewish' suffering?

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 am

Sailor Haumea wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:51 am
NSDAP wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm
Juden have this fascination for the 6 million figure when it comes to their "suffering", a good factual look at this here.
But it's awfully convenient how mentions of 3 million, or 4 million, or 5 million, or 7 million show up about as often in newspapers prior to the Holocaust too, yet the video you linked omits this fact.

The Jewish population in Eastern Europe was estimated at 3 to 7 million in the first half of the 20th century. How shocking that an estimate of 6 million would show up a few times in newspapers as a result.

Oh wait, that's a perfectly reasonable thing to happen.

Deniers make fools of themselves once again, and demonstrate their fondness for withholding information that damages their argument.
There is no argument, we are just waiting for proof of this, so far apart from a few eye witnesses there is nothing.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests