Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 pm

I was staying with friends in Germany recently and used the opportunity to make myself useful in my role as RODOH representative to NW Europe. The relatively easy task I had given myself was to show that the Kaiser Wilhelm denkmal at Porta Westfalica looks nothing like a Krema chimney, as was claimed by Holohoax “survivor” Kitty Hart. I believe everybody who views my photographs will agree my mission was a great success.

In 1978 Kitty Felix Hart was taken back to Auschwitz by a Yorkshire television documentary team to relive her imprisonment for the cameras. The resulting film Kitty: Return to Auschwitz was a huge success and Kitty Hart became a minor celebrity in Britain. I know NexGen has worshipped the ground she walks on ever since. These days Kitty is retired and tours schools brainwashing innocent children with her vile anti-German Holohoax stories.

Kitty Hart:
Towards evening on the sixth day the train ground to a halt again. This time there was actually a station, whose board identified it as Porta Westfalica. We had certainly covered some miles, all the way from south-east Germany to the northwest, not far from the Dutch border.
Return to Auschwitz, Kitty Hart, p.141

Kitty Hart:
In front of us reared high rocky mountains. As we set out up a steep winding path I began to loathe the woods and slopes I had once been so fond of. After an hour we came to a camp. How marvellous to lie on a bunk, even if it did have to be shared with a few others! Even the camp soup and potatoes were hot and tasted delicious after our long fast. Above all there was water, our first real drink for six days.
The camp was run by Dutch women prisoners, who had apparently not been treated too badly and in turn were not brutal to us. We enquired cautiously about some chimneys one of us had spotted in the distance. It turned out they were not chimneys at all but pillars with a tall historic monument in the middle. Explanation of our fears dis-gusted the Dutch women: they had never heard of gas chambers and thought we were quite mad.

[Emphasis mine]

The Dutch girls were quite right to be disgusted by the obvious lies being told to them by ungrateful Jew bitches.

Anyone can plainly see the Kaiser Wilhelm denkmal looks very like a Flash Gordon spaceship and nothing like Krema chimneys.

Kitty also lied about the work she was engaged in whilst at Porta Westfalica.

Kitty Hart:
After two hours’ climbing we began to descend and soon came to a proper road. At the end of it was a huge entrance cut into the solid rock. The noise was deafening. We were in an ammunition plant built into the hillside[...]

Kitty Hart:
Lifts took us down into the depths. Ventilation was so poor that after sometime you became terribly drowsy. But at least my job took only five minutes to learn and required very little physical effort. I never had an inkling of what exactly I was helping to make, and could only hope it turned out to be a dude anyway.
Germans in the underground factory, a subsidiary of Philips, worked six to eight hours a shift. We slave labourers did fourteen hours. Then we had the long plod back to camp.
Return to Auschwitz, Kitty Hart, p.142

She spiced her story up by claiming to work in an ammunition factory. The rather dull reality is that she helped to make radio valves and light bulbs for the Reich.

The concentration camps at Porta Westfalica were subcamps of Neuengamme:
Porta Westfalica-Hausberge (Women)

From mid-February 1945, around 1,000 female concentration camp prisoners, mostly Jews from Hungary and the Netherlands, were forced to work for Philips at the Hausberge camp in Porta Westfalica. These prisoners had come from Auschwitz; from the Horneburg camp for women, a satellite camp of Neuengamme concentration camp; and from the Reichenbach camp for women, a satellite camp of the Groß-Rosen concentration camp. From early October 1944, Philips had equipped the upper tunnels in the Jakobsberg hill with machines and production equipment for manufacturing communications devices for the Wehrmacht. The women were taken to the camp in two groups and forced to produce radio valves and light bulbs in the Jakobsberg facilities.

The camp was evacuated on 1 April 1945 and the prisoners were transported north for several days. Some of the women reached the Salzwedel satellite camp and were liberated by American troops on 14 April, while others were taken via the Fallersleben and Helmstedt-Beendorf satellite camps to Hamburg, where they were liberated in late April or early May 1945.

According to survivors, the commander of the camp was SS-Unterscharführer Brose.

Period

Mid-February 1945 to 1 April 1945

Number of prisoners

1,000 women

Kind of work

Production of radio valves and light bulbs

Slave labour on behalf of

Philips-Valvo
Porta Westfalica-Hausberge (Women)

All the ridges in this area of Germany were tunnelled out over the years and there are many legends about what goodies remain bricked up inside them.

Kitty receiving her OBE

Kitty Hart was finally rewarded for devoting her life to falsifying history by Queen Elizabeth II in 2003.

Some related videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xtCWOg-rpI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkIbipYrDOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEujG9AzjA

I still laugh about the time KentFord9 got in a huff and demanded to know why the RODOH representative to NW Europe outranked the representative to Chicago. Come on Fordy, find me an underground Nazi installation in Chicago, dipstick. Haw, haw, haw.
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Kitty Hart "survived" because the fiendish Nazis wanted her to surivive. That should be as obvious as anything. The Nazis kept her alive-WOW!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:The Dutch girls were quite right to be disgusted by the obvious lies being told to them by ungrateful Jew bitches.
This is an open debate forum, but you should nevertheless watch your language.

We don't want our host to pull the plug like Yuku did with the old RODOH forum, do we?
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Roberto wrote:
Charles Traynor wrote:The Dutch girls were quite right to be disgusted by the obvious lies being told to them by ungrateful Jew bitches.

We don't want our host to pull the plug like Yuku did with the old RODOH forum, do we?
With your track record I really don’t think you are the best person to be lecturing others about their language. The time, effort and painstaking research I put into this thread has proven to be well worth it, because your failure to defend Kitty Hart tells me that you too consider the contents of her memoirs to be less than honest.

My investigation of Kitty Hart will not end here, and will run concurrently with my enquiry into the fraudulent Holocaust Landscapes Project.

Kitty: Return to Auschwitz was first broadcast in 1978 and I vaguely remember watching it myself as a teenager. On the old RODOH forum NexGen described his viewing of the film as a deeply moving experience. For those who have not yet seen this exercise in dishonesty documentary I have left a link below.

Kitty: Return to Auschwitz
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 pm

CT wrote:With your track record I really don’t think you are the best person to be lecturing others about their language.
My "track record" is not likely to make our host pull the plug on this forum.

I’m not so sure whether the same can be said of your "Jew bitches"
CT wrote:The time, effort and painstaking research I put into this thread has proven to be well worth it, because your failure to defend Kitty Hart tells me that you too consider the contents of her memoirs to be less than honest.
What made you think that I would care to defend Kitty Hart any more than I would care to defend Irene Zisblatt?
CT wrote:My investigation of Kitty Hart will not end here, and will run concurrently with my enquiry into the fraudulent Holocaust Landscapes Project.
Yeah, we know that the Fish promises much but delivers little.

As concerns the HLP’s supposed "fraudulence", no show so far.

So please continue pissing about Mr. Hart. You are certain to earn applause from fellow crackpots and indifference from who, like me, considers the lady irrelevant to the historical record you deny.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Excellent work, Charles and great pictures, thank you.

Another liar exposed, what a surprise! And the Gaskammer myth is based solely on the tales of those liars, pardon, witnesses, as was admitted to during the 2008 Holo-Konferenz in Berlin.

Keep up the good work, Charles.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 pm

neugierig wrote:Excellent work, Charles and great pictures, thank you.

Another liar exposed, what a surprise! And the Gaskammer myth is based solely on the tales of those liars, pardon, witnesses, as was admitted to during the 2008 Holo-Konferenz in Berlin.

Keep up the good work, Charles.

Regards
Wilf
Didn't I tell you that you would earn applause from fellow crackpots, CT?

I for my part must confess that I didn't know Mrs. Hart even existed before one of your coreligionists mentioned her in a recent discussion.

Stella

Post by Stella » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Roberto wrote:

With your track record I really don’t think you are the best person to be lecturing others about their language.
Yes. Even one of the Big Three made a brief remark on his previous use of foul language:
Upon receiving your text, I will publish it on my website (juergen-graf.vho.org) without any modifications, together with my answer. You will then publish both texts on your own website. (Attention: If you use foul or obscene language, as you have repeatedly done in the past, I will not react at all).

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Stella wrote:
Charles Traynor wrote:
Roberto wrote:

With your track record I really don’t think you are the best person to be lecturing others about their language.
Yes. Even one of the Big Three made a brief remark on his previous use of foul language:
Upon receiving your text, I will publish it on my website (juergen-graf.vho.org) without any modifications, together with my answer. You will then publish both texts on your own website. (Attention: If you use foul or obscene language, as you have repeatedly done in the past, I will not react at all).
I believe Roberto’s hypocrisy in this matter is just another symptom of the megalomania he tries so hard to suppress. It is a terrible shame that such an able man has chosen to use the gifts nature bestowed upon him for evil.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Roberto wrote:Didn't I tell you that you would earn applause from fellow crackpots, CT?
I am proud to be categorized alongside an old fighter like neugierig. What you consider to be an insult, I consider a badge of honour.

Roberto wrote:I for my part must confess that I didn't know Mrs. Hart even existed before one of your coreligionists mentioned her in a recent discussion.
I’m surprised about that because she was mentioned on the old RODOH forum many times. Kitty Hart had her moment of fame in the late 70s and early 80s in the UK. You will understand her importance to the Hoax when you realize she brainwashed a whole generation, and created the monsters we now know as NexGen586 and Dr. Terry. As a teenager I must have been more mature than those two idiots because I never fell for her lies, despite being a firm Believer in the Hoax at the time.

Kitty Hart should not be compared with Irene Zisblatt. She is a much better liar! But as I have shown up thread even skilled Holohoax liars will eventually be found out.