Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DasPrussian

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:11 pm
DP wrote:Firstly when you wrote 'Sure you did' - what did you mean ?
What you thought it meant the first time. Put the finger back in DP.
You ain't makin any sense, kid. Try again
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:15 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Yep, sure I did. Here is the relevant passage from the HC list that proves my memory was spot on :
•Vladimír Hanak (Political prisoner) [hearsay], examinations of 13 and 19 November 1964, Frankfurt [Auschwitz trial DVD] (on gassing in Auschwitz)
•Kitty Hart (Jewish prisoner) [probably hearsay], account published as book in 1962 [Hart, I am alive, quoted in Adler, Zeugnisse und Berichte, p. 82] (on gassing in Auschwitz)
•Fenny Herrmann (Jewish prisoner) [hearsay], examination of 9 July 1964, Frankfurt [Auschwitz trial DVD] (on gassing in Auschwitz)
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -on_7.html
Holocaust Controversies and DasPrussian need to get their facts straight. Kitty Hart's I Am Alive was published in 1961.
No-one cares, Charles.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:02 pm

As for your 'day of reckoning', no-one really gives a fuck if the truth be told.
:roll:

Thank you for that candid admission you are a troll with no interest in discovering the truth in history.
Not the sort of 'truth' you're peddling anyway. The sort that's so significant and critical that it takes 2 years to make it up !!
Please show me and everyone else here where I have made anything up in this topic.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:02 pm

As for your 'day of reckoning', no-one really gives a fuck if the truth be told.
:roll:

Thank you for that candid admission you are a troll with no interest in discovering the truth in history.
Not the sort of 'truth' you're peddling anyway. The sort that's so significant and critical that it takes 2 years to make it up !!
Please show me and everyone else here where I have made anything up in this topic.
I'm on about your as yet 'unpublished' material. You know, the stuff you've been promising us for about 2 years. One can only assume it's all a load of bollocks considering you keep bottling out of 'publishing' it .

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

DP wrote:You ain't makin any sense, kid. Try again
It's YOU, not ME. I can't fix STUPID.

As the saying goes; "I can explain it for you, but I can 'understand' it for you."

Put it back in DP.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm
DP wrote:You ain't makin any sense, kid. Try again
It's YOU, not ME. I can't fix STUPID.

As the saying goes; "I can explain it for you, but I can 'understand' it for you."

Put it back in DP.
Nope, still ain't got a clue , kid. Try again

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 pm

I'm not bottling out of publishing anything. If you had been paying attention previously you would know I have already stated in this very topic I no longer intend publishing the book which would finally expose KHM as a twisted and callous liar. I have better things to do with my time than being dragged through the court system for the rest of my life by her family and corrupt government officials.

Something for everyone to look forward to: A couple of years ago I purchased what I hope is a semi decent condenser microphone from Amazon. Today I pulled it out of its packaging and attached it to my computer. It is working fine with Audacity. Tomorrow I hope to use it to narrate a short video proving conclusively that Kitty Hart lied in both her books and numerous television documentaries about what happened when her mother Roza spoke with Obersturmführer Franz Hössler aka Hessler about having Kitty's name included on her transport out of Auschwitz.

I will now return to YouTube and continue learning how to use Audacity.

:)
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Watch this space for more details on the release of 'Ugly Voice' - The Sequel http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... caust.html

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:55 am

DP wrote:Nope, still ain't got a clue , kid. Try again
Stay stupid my friend. I can't help you.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:42 pm

How many people have been deceived by Kitty's vicious lies over the years?

Link to article