SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Post Reply
User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Jeffk1970 is constantly attempting to entice our posters over to the SSF forum with promises of real debate. In this post I will show how he is painting a false picture of the Skepics forum and why it is completely pointless to go there.

Recently David Green began a topic which in my opinion proves conclusively Kitty Hart-Moxon plagiarised vast tracts of Krystyna Zywulska's book I Came Back. Ian Hazard then repeated David's post at SSF and shortly afterwards Jeffk1970 showed up here inviting us all over to SSF to debate the subject.

Currently there are 28 posts in Ian's Hazard's topic. Three of them are by Ian and the other twenty five are exactly like the infantile trash seen in the image below. To call SSF a failed forum these days is being polite.

Jeffk1970 likes to talk tough when he visits us, but in reality he is a feeble child who is too scared to express his own opinion just in case he upsets StatMech by saying the wrong thing. If in doubt all the "Skeptics" at SSF know that behaving like retards and trashing topics is the standard operating procedure they should adopt when faced with subjects that demand they stand up like men and make their opinions on controversial subjects known in public.


Image
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6207
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Many of the SSF posters were former Rodoh posters. If they wanted to debate they could have stayed here. Instead they slunk off to SSF or HC where they would be safe. There are some really odd goings on over there. Stat. Mech. posted a response regarding something I wrote here at Rodoh about THREE years ago. Here is a link to that SSF post if I may:

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 38#p622038

The immediately prior post was December 2016. I guess Stat. Mech. is desperately digging really far back to find something to discuss at SSF.

He's also under the delusion that I used to post at SSF under the name "Chester". To set the record straight... again... I have never posted at SSF and I have only posted here at Rodoh except for a brief stint at Codoh.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by NSDAP » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:34 am

Don't know if its failed but I will join up to look lol. There seems to be quite a lot of cooky stuff there more aligned to conspiracy theory which Jessie Ventura would be proud to belong to. However, there is one subject called "Holocaust Denial" which is not what we are: we are revisionists though some have fairly strong views it would seem. Apart from that thread there seems nothing much in common here. I think RODOH does what it is supposed to quite well. So not sure why you bought that up here: there are many forums out there, this is just another one with different interests for the most aspects unless you think that somehow National Socialist scientists did invent Flying Saucers, met aliens and had a base in the Antarctic and indeed did develop nuclear weapons: some just die I notice due to the layout of the forum being changed, the appearance being cosmetic puts off some people. Did they change the layout there at all?
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26806
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:04 pm

I don't understand why there is a thread about George Martin and the Beatles in the Holocaust Denial section. :?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:34 am
Don't know if its failed but I will join up to look lol. There seems to be quite a lot of cooky stuff there more aligned to conspiracy theory which Jessie Ventura would be proud to belong to. However, there is one subject called "Holocaust Denial" which is not what we are: we are revisionists though some have fairly strong views it would seem. Apart from that thread there seems nothing much in common here. I think RODOH does what it is supposed to quite well. So not sure why you bought that up here: there are many forums out there, this is just another one with different interests for the most aspects unless you think that somehow National Socialist scientists did invent Flying Saucers, met aliens and had a base in the Antarctic and indeed did develop nuclear weapons: some just die I notice due to the layout of the forum being changed, the appearance being cosmetic puts off some people. Did they change the layout there at all?

Come on over.

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm
Jeffk1970 is constantly attempting to entice our posters over to the SSF forum with promises of real debate.
Yes I am, Charles. So far all of you has behaved like scared little deniers.
Jeffk1970 likes to talk tough when he visits us, but in reality he is a feeble child
You don’t have the guts to face me outside of your widdle echo chamber, Charles. I may be a “feeble child” but at least I’m not a frightened granny grunt, too afraid to put on her big-girl panties and trek out into the world.
who is too scared to express his own opinion just in case he upsets StatMech by saying the wrong thing.
That’s hysterical, granny grunt. Stat Mech and I disagree, I also disagree with many who post there. We also agree on many things.
If in doubt all the "Skeptics" at SSF know that behaving like retards and trashing topics is the standard operating procedure they should adopt when faced with subjects that demand they stand up like men and make their opinions on controversial subjects known in public.
That’s also hysterical, granny grunt. I realize Kitty is your particular obsession but frankly I could care less who she is.

Yer a dull one, granny grunt. I do find your sentimental ravings about the Nazis funny as hell.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by NSDAP » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm
Come on over.
I think that forum perhaps need a better time frame than 30 hours between posting and moderation approval. This is a long time to wait between beers.
Image
NSDAP team waiting for potential SSF moderation approval
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:42 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:27 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm
Come on over.
I think that forum perhaps need a better time frame than 30 hours between posting and moderation approval. This is a long time to wait between beers.
Image
NSDAP team waiting for SSF moderation approval

That’s just the initial time frame. After that it’s instantaneous. It’s no different than here or CODOH.

BTW, I look forward to your posts.

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:33 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:04 pm
I don't understand why there is a thread about George Martin and the Beatles in the Holocaust Denial section. :?
Why not? We are all Beatles fans and we post in HD most of the time.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Jeff's excuses for his childish behaviour fail to impress:


Image
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests