What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Duke Umeroffen
Posts: 5783
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't even understand what he is talking about, so deluded and confused and defensive of this utter fuckwittery is he.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:51 am

Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:41 pm
All the numbers have been gone through so this crap is not even worth addressing.

Can we have a Flat Earth section, Sysop?
Does my heart good to see you're still alive & kicking Duke but now that you've decided to pay a visit could you please add to the discussion rather than making us think you've become a totally senile and bed wetting old fogey? Yes, we have gone through the numbers. This time I'm not reaching for conclusions. I'll add facts and figures as I come across them.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by blake121666 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:50 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:51 pm
This is from the DEGOB.ORG site which discusses the fate of many Hungarian Jews. I won't post the whole article in order to avoid the "wall of text" posts so loved by others but here are representative excerpts:
Following the Russian military breakthrough at Voronezh in January Minister of Defence Vilmos Nagybaczoni Nagy visits a labour service unit in 1942, 1943 and the destruction of the Second Hungarian Army, several thousand servicemen perished on the snowfields of Ukraine. Scores of servicemen taken as prisoners of war by the Soviets died due to inhuman conditions. (The Red Army made no distinction between captured guards and Jewish servicemen; in the opinion of Soviet authorities, labour servicemen "armed" with shovels took an equally active role in the invasion and occupation of the homeland.) Baruch Guttmann was among the retreating labour servicemen: "Being in ragged clothes, barefooted, hungry and thirsty, we were walking for around six weeks. We arrived in Davidovka like that. Out of the 216 members of my company that left home in 1942, only 30 had been alive by that time."
Looks like the Soviets did a lot of "Jew Killing" themselves.
Some among the retreating German and Hungarian armies took their revenge on starving and freezing servicemen who were exhausted to the breaking point. In the chaos that ensued after the military collapse, on many occasions Germans forced Hungarian troops to evacuate warm and dry quarters, and Jews had little chance to find food and shelter. Many starved or froze to death; others were overcome by a variety of diseases. Mass murders took place as well. On April 30, 1943, near the Ukranian village of Doroshich, Hungarian soldiers padlocked and set on fire an infirmary barrack housing servicemen suffering from typhoid fever. Those who managed to leap from the burning inferno were gunned down. Around 800 labour servicemen died in this incident alone. Photographer Ignác Braun was among the survivors: "The doors and the windows were closed, so that we would not be able to get out. When with great efforts we could open some of them, many people wanted to get out at once, so we were on top of each other: it was such a bedlam. People were treading on each other. Burning people were running out of the building just to face machine-guns waiting for them outside. I could get out only with burns, which later got healed."
Looks like the Hungarians did a lot of "Jew Killing" themselves.
The reorganised Hungarian army (which the Hungarian military and political elite was loath to send into combat again) was redeployed as an occupation force on the Eastern front. By the summer of 1943, additional twenty labour companies were directed to support the occupation army. That summer the first labour companies also arrived in the copper mines of Bor, Serbia.
A lot of Jews sent to more labor duties, not AR death camps.

Repeat this scenario hundreds, thousands of times over on the Eastern Front.
No one has contended any significant number of Hungarian Jews went to AR camps.

The KR claims that 1.3 million of the 1.5 million Jews sent from the Eastern Territories to the Russian East passed through the AR camps. It has about 750,000 Jews in Hungary in 1940 (after considering the border changes). These were not "Eastern Territory" Jews.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:59 am

Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm
I don't even understand what he is talking about, so deluded and confused and defensive of this utter fuckwittery is he.
Nobody expects you to understand, Duke. Go back into hibernation if you're so incensed.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:29 am

permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:58 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:40 pm


No one claims it is, strawman. Got any phyisical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
Got any physical proof of their captivity in the first place?
Obviously, what with all the camps and ghettos that can still be visited today, the photos and documents of those places, transport records of people sent to and between the camps and ghettos, Nazi planning and records and registering of Jews. So, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
I do not see how it's "obvious" that 5 million more Jews than were released, freed, or died of other causes during captivity, have disappeared from the face of the Earth.
Stop dodging the question, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:29 am
permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:58 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm


Got any physical proof of their captivity in the first place?
Obviously, what with all the camps and ghettos that can still be visited today, the photos and documents of those places, transport records of people sent to and between the camps and ghettos, Nazi planning and records and registering of Jews. So, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
I do not see how it's "obvious" that 5 million more Jews than were released, freed, or died of other causes during captivity, have disappeared from the face of the Earth.
Stop dodging the question, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the one dodging the question, now?
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:30 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:29 am
.....
Stop dodging the question, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the one dodging the question, now?
You. Have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?

I have physical, witness, circumstancial, photographic and documentary evidence to prove they were killed. I can prove the British did not gas Germans on the Isle of Man during internment there.

You have nothing, except a hatred of Jews and desire to apologise for the Nazis.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:30 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:29 am
.....
Stop dodging the question, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the one dodging the question, now?
You. Have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?

I have physical, witness, circumstancial, photographic and documentary evidence to prove they were killed. I can prove the British did not gas Germans on the Isle of Man during internment there.

You have nothing, except a hatred of Jews and desire to apologise for the Nazis.
No you don't. In point of fact, you cannot even "prove" what total number of Jews found themselves in captivity in Nazi occupied Europe. You're entire argument leans on witness anecdotal, which no matter how compelling or even accurate does NOT account for an accurate numerical tally of victims, and estimates invented by Jews to describe population changes, which also, being "estimates" governed by prejudice to a certain point of view, do NOT account for an accurate numerical tally of victims.

Other than that, all you are doing is begging the question ad nauseum with the same stupid bullshit one-liners like "where'd they go?" "how'd they die?" "where are the transports?" which is the logically fallacious equivalent of "have you stopped beating your wife?"

Stop it already, you're just making yourself look dumb.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:20 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:56 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:30 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:29 am
.....
Stop dodging the question, have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the one dodging the question, now?
You. Have you got any physical proof of the liberation and survival of an extra c5 million Jewish people from Nazi captivity in 1945?

I have physical, witness, circumstancial, photographic and documentary evidence to prove they were killed. I can prove the British did not gas Germans on the Isle of Man during internment there.

You have nothing, except a hatred of Jews and desire to apologise for the Nazis.
No you don't.
Yes I do and it is a nonsense for you to claim otherwise. That you disagree with the evidence does not make it magically disappear.
In point of fact, you cannot even "prove" what total number of Jews found themselves in captivity in Nazi occupied Europe.
Yes I can, the Nazis registered Jews and took censuses. For example,

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.ph ... d=10005436

"In January 1941, the German authorities required all Jews to register themselves as Jews. A total of 159,806 persons registered, including 19,561 persons born of mixed marriages. The total included some 25,000 Jewish refugees from the German Reich."

The Wannsee Conference had numbers for each country in January 1942;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... nutes.html

Korherr did a report for Himmler detailing the numbers in 1943;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rherr.html.
You're entire argument leans on witness anecdotal,
Lie. The claim people were murdered by the Nazis is from eye witnesses, admissions, photos, documents, circumstancial and physical evidence.
which no matter how compelling or even accurate does NOT account for an accurate numerical tally of victims, and estimates invented by Jews to describe population changes, which also, being "estimates" governed by prejudice to a certain point of view, do NOT account for an accurate numerical tally of victims.

Other than that, all you are doing is begging the question ad nauseum with the same stupid bullshit one-liners like "where'd they go?" "how'd they die?" "where are the transports?" which is the logically fallacious equivalent of "have you stopped beating your wife?"

Stop it already, you're just making yourself look dumb.
You keep lying that I have little to no evidence, then I show you the evidence, again, and you look dumb. Instead, when I ask you to evidence your beliefs, you only think up excuses why you do not need to evidence them. That is because you cannot evidence them.

It is not a logical fallacy to ask you to evidence that there were daily mass transports back out of the AR camps, which would have to have happened if what deniers believe was true.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Duke Umeroffen
Posts: 5783
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Given that none of you has managed to explained it to me and you are just one in a long illustrious and not so lustrous line, permanent denial, I'd say that the FAIL award to explain to my satisfaction is definitely sitting on your collective mantelpiece.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests