Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Re: Porta Westfalica (Kitty Hart exposed)

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:54 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:34 am
Thanks for this Charles.
How's your book(?) project going exposing the lies of this professional 'holocaust' deceiver?
I have reluctantly decided not to write the book on KHM. I no longer have the time to do justice to the project and putting pen to paper would probably leave me financially ruined and embroiled in legal battles with Kitty's family and the holocaust Industry for the rest of my life.

Instead I will expose the full extent of KHM's dishonesty here on RODOH. Most likely in the coming days, certainly no later than the first week in September.

Btw, I would be most grateful if any fellow truth seekers could point me in the right direction to find wartime maps of the area just south of Lublin. In fact any map with reasonable detail dated around 1930-1950 would be just great.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 pm

A publicity photograph (1981) from this writers private collection

Things were looking sweet for Kitty Hart back in 1981. Yorkshire Television's Kitty - Return to Auschwitz had been a worldwide hit receiving awards from as far afield as Japan and the USA. Her new book based on the Kitty documentary was sure to be a best seller and had just been published. Every night Kitty would use the huge calculator on her writing desk to figure out just how much gold she was earning from her new book. The only snag was that she was having to share some of the loot with her co-author John Burke.

The reason John Burke was chosen to ghost-write Return to Auschwitz is because it was based on the YTV documentary and Kitty Hart knew absolutely nothing about Birkenau despite insisting she had been imprisoned there for 2 years. That much was obvious to anyone who had watched her bumbling about the place with her son David. Kitty was completely ignorant as to even where her own block had been located (that's what you get when you steal and use the experiences of others as your own). Burke did the research and writing with the aid of a few court historians and Kitty Felix Hart took the credit. The rest is history!

This is what someone who was never a member of the Birkenau Kanada kommando looks like

Kitty, I know you have this forum and topic monitored on a regular basis. You knew yourself the moment you published I Am Alive in 1961 that the blue touch paper had been set alight. It was always just a matter of time before your lies were found out.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:35 pm

RODOH's holocaust Believers often attempt to play down Kitty Hart's importance as Britain's leading holohoax "survivor". In the video below Andrew Neil (crypto Jew) one of Britain's best known newspaper and television journalists praises Kitty Hart at the beginning of his keynote speech to the Holocaust Education Trust*.

Andrew Neil:
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to be here tonight. Uh, a particular pleasure because I didn't know about that, that I was going to be introduced by Kitty. I flew a thousand miles to be here today, I'd have flown round the world to be here, to be introduced by Kitty. [Loud applause from audience]

I had no idea Neil was a Jew until I discovered this video back in October. I'd always thought of him as being just another obnoxious Jock bastard. Of course the clues were there all along:

War in Afghanistan

Neil was a vocal and enthusiastic proponent of British military involvement in Afghanistan, deriding those who opposed the war as "wimps with no will to fight", while labelling The Guardian as The Daily Terrorist and the New Statesman as the New Taliban for publishing dissenting opinions about the wisdom of British military involvement.[30][31] For questioning whether "Bush and Blair are leading us deeper and deeper into a quagmire", Neil ridiculed Daily Mail columnist Stephen Glover, calling him "woolly, wimpy" and "juvenile".[30] He compared Tony Blair to Winston Churchill and Osama bin Laden to Adolf Hitler, while describing the United States invasion of Afghanistan as a "calibrated response" and a "patient, precise and successful deployment of US military power".[30][32]

War in Iraq

Neil was an early advocate of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, describing the case for war and regime change advanced by Tony Blair and George W. Bush as "convincing" and "masterful".[32] Neil claimed, in 2002, that Iraq had "embarked on a worldwide shopping spree to buy the technology and material needed to construct weapons of mass destruction - and the missile systems needed to deliver them across great distances", and that "the suburbs of Baghdad are now dotted with secret installations, often posing as hospitals or schools, developing missile fuel, bodies and guidance systems, chemical and biological warheads and, most sinister of all, a renewed attempt to develop nuclear weapons."[32] He also claimed that Saddam Hussein would provide Al-Qaeda with weapons of mass destruction and had links to the September 11 attacks.[32][33]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Neil

Kitty Hart Moxon was never in the Kanada kommando and almost everything else she has written about experiencing in Birkenau is a lie.

How much longer will the likes of DasPrussian, Duke Umeroffen and Nessie continue to defend this wretched liar? A liar who has dishonestly acquired fame and fortune over the years from the wartime experiences of others?

*The H.E.T. was founded by the Jew, Greville Janner. Janner died whilst on trial in England for raping underage boys.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:35 pm
RODOH's holocaust Believers often attempt to play down Kitty Hart's importance as Britain's leading holohoax "survivor". In the video below Andrew Neil (crypto Jew) one of Britain's best known newspaper and television journalists praises Kitty Hart at the beginning of his keynote speech to the Holocaust Education Trust*.

Andrew Neil:
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to be here tonight. Uh, a particular pleasure because I didn't know about that, that I was going to be introduced by Kitty. I flew a thousand miles to be here today, I'd have flown round the world to be here, to be introduced by Kitty. [Loud applause from audience]

I had no idea Neil was a Jew until I discovered this video back in October. I'd always thought of him as being just another obnoxious Jock bastard. Of course the clues were there all along:

Charles takes the same stance as Been There and claims Andrew Neil is a Jew. I have asked BT to provide proof of this on the other thread here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=116719#p116719

Lets hope he comes up with something slightly less embarrassing than your efforts, Charles.

PS, you shouldn't insult our Scottish friends north of the border. They made a significant contribution in putting the 'Great' into Great Britain . Not as though this fact ever concerns traitors like you, whose allegiance lies more with Pakistan than it does with fellow Brits.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:05 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 pm
PS, you shouldn't insult our Scottish friends north of the border. They made a significant contribution in putting the 'Great' into Great Britain . Not as though this fact ever concerns traitors like you, whose allegiance lies more with Pakistan than it does with fellow Brits.
Tell that to your fuckin' liberal buddies who suck Islam's dick and welcome third world trash which includes increased crime and rape stats.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:00 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:05 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Tell that to your fuckin' liberal buddies who suck Islam's dick and welcome third world trash which includes increased crime and rape stats.
Sorry but I do not recognise any of the characteristics you listed as being belonging to any 'liberal buddy' of mine.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 pm

DasPrussian wrote:

Charles takes the same stance as Been There and claims Andrew Neil is a Jew. I have asked BT to provide proof of this on the other thread here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=116719#p116719
In order to not cause a thread derail I have created an Andrew Neil topic here.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Hey Charles, why don't you give us all an update on how true your predictions have turned out in respect of Kitty Hart ?

Here is what you said back in June 2016 :

That's basically the gist of it, Ian. Of course there is a hell of a lot more damning evidence to support my thesis which remains under wraps for obvious reasons. When the time comes and I go public with my work there will be no lies left standing which KHM can hide behind. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=117&p=77274&hilit= ... sed#p77274

and :

The year started well for Kitty Hart Moxon with her lie filled documentary One Day in Auschwitz becoming a TellyAwards (2016) winner. Kitty and her supporters don't yet know it but 2016 will actually mark the beginning of her downfall viewtopic.php?f=13&t=117&p=77274&hilit= ... sed#p79826

So Charlie boy , what's happening ?

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm

The nervous tension of waiting for their heroine's demise seems to be getting to our True Believers. Don't worry, DP, the axe will be falling on Kitty's hate filled lies sooner rather than later.

Today I would like to discuss Kitty's character. Over at the Exposing the Holocaust™ Hoax Archive - A HolyHoax Museum blog, Anonymous, wrote the following:
Hart-Moxon is a very selfish and nasty woman - who only cares about herself and her own experiences, and gives not one jot of concern or understanding for others.

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ohoax.html
I agree with Anonymous' assessment of Kitty Hart Moxon - she really is a horrible person. Although I am not a qualified mental health professional my own diagnosis after investigating KHM for many years is that she is probably a narcissistic psychopath.

What Is a Narcissist?

Narcissists suffer from narcissistic personality disorder and it is defined in the fifth edition of the DSM (DMS-5). Narcissists are characterized by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or in behavior), a constant need for admiration and a lack of empathy. Narcissism must be present by early adulthood and present itself in various context. Five of the following nine criteria must be met for a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder:

• A grandiose sense of self-importance
• A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
• A belief that he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
• A need for excessive admiration
• A sense of entitlement
• Interpersonally exploitive behavior
• A lack of empathy
• Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
• A demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

What Is a Psychopath Compared to a Narcissist?

According to the Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy, narcissism is an interpersonal symptom of psychopathy. Indeed, symptoms of narcissism like grandiosity, exploitive behavior and a lack of empathy are common in psychopaths. A psychopath could, and likely would, easily fit the diagnosis for narcissistic personality disorder as well, therefore, psychopaths are narcissists. (Relationship Between Psychopathy and Personality Disorders)

Are Narcissists Psychopaths?

However, just because there is some crossover and a person fits the criteria for narcissistic personality disorder does not mean that he or she is also a psychopath. In order to be considered a psychopath, many other psychopathic symptoms such as a lack of attachment to others, superficial charm, dishonesty, manipulativeness and reckless risk-taking come into play. Certainly, psychopathic narcissists exist, but they are not the norm.

https://www.healthyplace.com/personalit ... ychopaths/

Exterminationists here and on other forums have attempted to defend KHM's antics by claiming her wartime experiences may have left her mentally scared in some way. Unfortunately for Kitty's defenders, Kitty herself inadvertently revealed in the Return to Auschwitz documentary and later in the book of the same name that she had behavioural problems before the war. After the war her family arranged for Kitty to be treated by a psychiatrist. Whatever treatment Kitty underwent does not appear to have been very successful in curing her from spewing self-indulgent BS.

In both her books Kitty had very little good to say about anyone including her fellow Jews. Here she is bad mouthing Alma Rosé:

"Alma Rosé was not particularly attractive"

The camp orchestra played under the baton of Alma Rosé, daughter of the former first violinist in a symphony orchestra, and the niece of Gustav Mahler. It was grotesque.
Return to Auschwitz, Kitty Hart (Atheneum, 1985), p.103
Alma Rosé was not particularly attractive, but she was a gifted violinist. She probably thought that she and her celebrated father were safe from the Nazis, being at the top of their profession. But while performing in Holland she was seized and sent to the camp without being able to get in touch with her father or anyone back home in Germany. She made up to the authorities in order to keep her privileges...
Return to Auschwitz, Kitty Hart (Atheneum, 1985), p.103

"She made up to the authorities in order to keep her privileges" - That's rich coming from someone who spent her entire time at Auschwitz under the protection of her privileged prisoner mother. I think we can now also add hypocrisy to the long list of Kitty Hart Moxon's many crimes against humanity.

Tomorrow if I have time I may discuss some of Kitty's lies concerning her time at Zabia Wola.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:03 pm

I can't wait...
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;