SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26796
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:51 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:38 am
We should not accept immigrants who have been convicted of certain crimes, in particular sexual offences
So you're going to call Syria, Afghanistan and ask for criminal records and waste bureaucratic time and money? How about just closing the goddamn borders completely? Why is that wrong? Why do you wish for inferior methods of dealing with the Muslim problem?
Yes, do some research to see if a person has been convicted or is suspected of involvement. You have accepted borders cannot be completely closed.
and anyone who is known to have been involved in FMG, honour killings.
This shit is happening in the UK in the cases of thousands and it's all underground and only a few women have been caught. I guess they weren't vetted enough when they came to the UK, or they broke their promise they made not to do it anymore during their Nessie inspired counseling session with a government agent at the immigration board. :lol:
I do not think the authorities were aware of the problem. They are tackling it now. All Scottish police divisions have a unit dedicated to dealing with such crimes.
It is already illegal to threaten others and try and get them to leave a certain place, so the Muslims in the videos who are telling others to get out should tracked down and prosecuted and if convicted.
If convicted, not put in prison for years to further strain tax dollars, but DEPORTED!!! Oh but we can't deport them because we can't deport white people from Europe even though they are native to Europe. That is how you argued over here, remember?
How do you deport to a war zone? How do you deport someone born in the UK who has never been a resident elsewhere? The rest should be deported, after punishing them. Why let them off without punishment, you rape supporter.
We should deport illegal immigrants and those who commit crimes.
Well that's a good start at least. The problem is, Nessie wants to keep giving people from the same countries and cultures that have already shown themselves to be a problem the benefit of the doubt. He wants to keep inviting people in FROM THE SAME DAMN COUNTRIES AND HATEFUL CULTURES but just on a more legal stricter basis. How about...NO. Duh! Simple amazing: He takes a soft stance, and then wonders why people like me accuse him of taking a soft stance. :roll:
Mine is not the soft stance, it is the realistic, pragmatic one. You support rape by calling for actions that cannot be done.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 am

How do you deport to a war zone?
Who says anything about a war zone? Put them back on the same type of boats they came on and force them to go back. Take military ships and planes and helicopters to get them to the shores and leave them there. Use guns to destroy the boats once they have climbed out and gotten onto the shore.
The rest should be deported, after punishing them. Why let them off without punishment, you rape supporter.
You don't need to put them in prison for years before some white people will kick their ass in jail in the first month which is what they would deserve. After they get the shit beaten out of them within a month, THEN deport them.

Can you explain to me why my military ships/planes/helicopter escort to the shores of their original country scenario would not work? Or are you just bitter I have a bit more creative intelligence than you?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26796
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 am
How do you deport to a war zone?
Who says anything about a war zone? Put them back on the same type of boats they came on and force them to go back. Take military ships and planes and helicopters to get them to the shores and leave them there. Use guns to destroy the boats once they have climbed out and gotten onto the shore.
The rest should be deported, after punishing them. Why let them off without punishment, you rape supporter.
You don't need to put them in prison for years before some white people will kick their ass in jail in the first month which is what they would deserve. After they get the shit beaten out of them within a month, THEN deport them.

Can you explain to me why my military ships/planes/helicopter escort to the shores of their original country scenario would not work? Or are you just bitter I have a bit more creative intelligence than you?
If you deport Syrians back to Syria, you are sending them back to a war zone. The same was the case with Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq.

Your way is sub human, has no respect, which will mean you deserve no respect. You will just fuel the fire of hatred. You cannot claim to be better and more civilised than others, when you behave like an animal.

On a practical note, how will you get military commanders to agree to abandon civilians, including women and children on a beach in a war zone? What is Afghanistan's shoreline like :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Here's an idea. America, Britain and Israel stop funding ISIS. Stop the white devil's war machine. I thought you liberals were anti war?
What is Afghanistan's shoreline like
Didn't you tell me in the EU discussions we had that one of the EU member states has an agreement with Afghanistan to start taking people back into its country?
Your way is sub human, has no respect, which will mean you deserve no respect. You will just fuel the fire of hatred. You cannot claim to be better and more civilised than others, when you behave like an animal.
Sounds like something the sharia Muslims and the raping Muslims need to be told before they're forcibly removed from Europe. You can't claim to want to deport people who believe in sharia law and then keep coming up with excuses to not do it. If you try to push for sharia law in Europe, deportation to a war zone where you could die is a punishment you fucking deserve!

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:27 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 am
How do you deport to a war zone?
Who says anything about a war zone? Put them back on the same type of boats they came on and force them to go back. Take military ships and planes and helicopters to get them to the shores and leave them there. Use guns to destroy the boats once they have climbed out and gotten onto the shore.
The rest should be deported, after punishing them. Why let them off without punishment, you rape supporter.
You don't need to put them in prison for years before some white people will kick their ass in jail in the first month which is what they would deserve. After they get the shit beaten out of them within a month, THEN deport them.

Can you explain to me why my military ships/planes/helicopter escort to the shores of their original country scenario would not work? Or are you just bitter I have a bit more creative intelligence than you?
If you deport Syrians back to Syria, you are sending them back to a war zone. The same was the case with Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq.
That's right and with any luck they'll fight for and retake the sovereignty of their own nations.
Your way is sub human, has no respect, which will mean you deserve no respect. You will just fuel the fire of hatred. You cannot claim to be better and more civilised than others, when you behave like an animal.
Pointless virtue signaling. By the way, I have enough respect for the proud Arab peoples to recognize that they will be fully able, if allowed, to defeat the terrorists threatening the very fabric of their own societies. That the Western powers disincentivize their doing so is despicable in the most horrendous way imaginable, emboldens terrorists, and you are only complicit in that system by defending it.
On a practical note, how will you get military commanders to agree to abandon civilians, including women and children on a beach in a war zone? What is Afghanistan's shoreline like :roll:
More pointless virtue signaling. Every starving child on the planet deserves an American soldier at his side? Talk about eye roll, you're making a bloody laughing stock of yourself, Nessie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 am
Newsflash. The fact that Muslims know that FGM is not practiced in the west, that women can wear what they want and have jobs and drive cars and date/marry who they want, DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM TRYING TO GET SHARIA LAW. THEY ARE TRYING! The fact that I want to remove all the illegals and start deporting Muslims in order to close down the no go zones where sharia is practiced because police don't really go there anymore, proves that I support liberal western values and feminine liberation more than you. You can pretend that you're a genuine liberal all you want, but you can't be one when you act like Muslims will give a shit about our liberal culture when they clearly don't. You have no moral right to keep giving these immigrants the benefit of the doubt. There isn't any.
Also, after I pointed out Japan was more successful in deporting its Muslims here, Nessie said in the next post it was due to its geography. Which only serves to prove my point as I illustrated. He made my argument for me without realizing it because that's how dumb/dishonest he is. I then told him I spotted his apparent defeatist attitude that Europe can't deport all the immigrants it wants (WHICH IS ALL) so they should stop trying. He then said, "I do not have that attitude, you are lying again." Well, which is it Nessie? Is it possible or impossible to deport all illegals and then start deporting all the sharia practicing and sharia desiring Muslims or not? Can you make up your mind? What about anything I have suggested is impossible and why? Why is it impossible for a country to close their borders completely as I asked over here, and as we already know Poland and Hungary did AGAINST THE EU DICTATE? What are my actions that can't be done and why? Don't just say it. Explain it.
You support rape by calling for actions that cannot be done.
What are these actions that can't be done? I'm waiting...
Last edited by Werd on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26796
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:16 pm
..... I then told him I spotted his apparent defeatist attitude that Europe can't deport all the immigrants it wants (WHICH IS ALL) so they should stop trying.
Quote me, or apologise for lying.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Sorry Nessie but if you say it is impossible to deport all immigrants, illegal and then the legal but sharia loving/wanting ones, then you logically would not say in the next breath that one shouldn't stop trying. You don't keep trying to do things that are impossible. It's called wasting time. Basic logic. :lol: If you don't like the implications of the words you use, change your word choice.

What about anything I have suggested is impossible and why? Why is it impossible for a country to close their borders completely? How can you say that given what Poland and Hungary did AGAINST THE EU DICTATE? What are my actions/suggestions for mass deportations that can't be done and why? Don't just say it. Explain it. Because so far, as permanent_denial pointed out, you don't have a logistical argument against me which you claimed to have by calling my ideas impossible. All you have is a pathetic virtue signaling response.
Your way is sub human, has no respect, which will mean you deserve no respect. You will just fuel the fire of hatred. You cannot claim to be better and more civilised than others, when you behave like an animal.
Once again, Nessie jumps to the defense of sharia loving Muslims and wants them to stay in Europe because we can't send them back to what he claims is certain death due to the civil war in Islam between Sunnis and Shi'ites. Trolls always talk out of both sides of their mouth and contradict their own principles. If you try to bring that shit into Europe, you deserve to get sent back. And if you die, that is your punishment for trying to make your religion the law of the land in Europe. To that disgusting homophobic, bigoted, sexist and sometimes pedophile culture, I say fuck you. Get out! You have no business coming over here shitting on our culture and making lives horrible for ex Muslims that came to the west to get away and be safe from you.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26796
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:02 pm
Sorry Nessie but if you say it is impossible to deport all immigrants, illegal and then the legal but sharia loving/wanting ones, then you logically would not say in the next breath that one shouldn't stop trying. You don't keep trying to do things that are impossible. It's called wasting time. Basic logic. :lol: If you don't like the implications of the words you use, change your word choice.
Where did I say to stop trying? Quote me, or accept you have been caught lying again.
What about anything I have suggested is impossible and why? Why is it impossible for a country to close their borders completely?
Unless a country builds an impregnable wall and halts all people smuggling, which is highly unlikely, then some will still get through.
How can you say that given what Poland and Hungary did AGAINST THE EU DICTATE? What are my actions/suggestions for mass deportations that can't be done and why? Don't just say it. Explain it. Because so far, as permanent_denial pointed out, you don't have a logistical argument against me which you claimed to have by calling my ideas impossible. All you have is a pathetic virtue signaling response.
The democratic west have accepted it is important they do take refugees, it is part of being a free country. Your suggestion of landing civilians on beaches using the military is totally contrary to democratic principles. It si physically possible to do what you suggest, it is not politically possible.
Your way is sub human, has no respect, which will mean you deserve no respect. You will just fuel the fire of hatred. You cannot claim to be better and more civilised than others, when you behave like an animal.
Once again, Nessie jumps to the defense of sharia loving Muslims and wants them to stay in Europe because we can't send them back to what he claims is certain death due to the civil war in Islam between Sunnis and Shi'ites.
Nothing I have said remotely suggests that, your lying is pathological. I want no Sharia Law in the UK and as soon as war has ended, all Syrians etc should return home.
Trolls always talk out of both sides of their mouth and contradict their own principles.
You keep on lying and making up shit, to make it look like I am talking out of both sides.
If you try to bring that shit into Europe, you deserve to get sent back. And if you die, that is your punishment for trying to make your religion the law of the land in Europe. To that disgusting homophobic, bigoted, sexist and sometimes pedophile culture, I say fuck you. Get out! You have no business coming over here shitting on our culture and making lives horrible for ex Muslims that came to the west to get away and be safe from you.
You asked for evidence you are a racist........ :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: SPLIT THREAD: Lounge Mod requests (2017)

Post by Werd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Where did I say to stop trying?
You implied it by saying it's impossible. In other words, don't try to deport everyone, just deport what you can. Well I say, why stop there? Because you have implied there is only a certain that can be successfully deported while I have a different number on that one.
Unless a country builds an impregnable wall and halts all people smuggling, which is highly unlikely, then some will still get through.
False. Here is why: it takes a long distance for those immigrants to walk all the way to northwestern Europe. Walking! You're telling me you can't round these people up and transport them in some type of vehicle? :lol:
The democratic west have accepted it is important they do take refugees, it is part of being a free country.
Poland and Hungary feel otherwise. So either you respect their decision to tell the EU to fuck off on a measure they were outvoted on, or you admit that you don't believe in total national sovereignty.
as soon as war has ended, all Syrians etc should return home.
Ever the dumbass who refuses to educate himself about the rich Illuminati masonic satanic child killing bloodlines that run the world, you don't understand that wars are meant to last and create profit for the rich. They should all be ended. Stop fucking around in the middle east. Stop getting involved in their problems and making their problems our problems.
WERD FLASHBACK:
I want all white military presence out of that world given that the Zionist-British-Masonic war machine is only causing harm in that world and making us middle class people pay for their wars via corrupt political puppets? It was here.
viewtopic.php?p=101476#p101476
True nationalists are supposed to be against waging wars or aggression. They should be about PROTECTION FIRST. The white corporate/banking machine HAS NO GOOD MORAL REASON to have fucked with Africa and the Middle East. EVER. And white middle class people who are sort of hip to a type of conspiracy that is going on and cares about his country, CAN'T BE PRO WAR since the war mongers and military assassins are in bed with those who manufacture weapons. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer or else slaughtered. The war mongers conduct war to enrich themselves and steal from the middle class at home. Democrats and Republicans in America can't seem to understand that you can't fix problems at home if you are spending money abroad. I don't know why they are so fucking stupid. Just because the wars in the middle east are unjust and unnecessary for the health of the American middle class and economy, DOES NOT MEAN ISLAM IS GOOD OR THAT MUSLIM RAPE GANGS SHOULD BE TOLERATED/IGNORED IN EUROPE OR AMERICA'S BACK YARD.
Another example.
viewtopic.php?p=105259#p105259
Yes we all know onetruth that whitey is bad and has done some bad things and shed much blood. But guess what? That's INTERNATIONAL BANKING FAMILIES and their puppets in GOVERNMENT. That is political. That has nothing to do the sociological issue of why middle class white people should be opening their doors and neighbourhoods to third world filth coming from war torn countries that their corrupted lying leaders attacked without proper consent. Does anyone need reminding that at least one of the wars Bush II launched in America's name was illegal and WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF CONGRESS? The idea that bankers can cause political wars in countries with backwards attitudes to women, and have the refugees come and bring their garbage attitudes to the middle class in the west is absurd. It's not even an argument! :lol:
Another reason I am anti military is because the American military has a rape problem. Not only do American women get raped by their own and never get justice, but Americans are notorious for raping the people they are supposed to be liberating. I'm against Muslim women getting raped too I guess that makes me a racist. :roll:
[/quote]
If you try to bring that shit into Europe, you deserve to get sent back. And if you die, that is your punishment for trying to make your religion the law of the land in Europe. To that disgusting homophobic, bigoted, sexist and sometimes pedophile culture, I say fuck you. Get out! You have no business coming over here shitting on our culture and making lives horrible for ex Muslims that came to the west to get away and be safe from you.
You asked for evidence you are a racist........
Islam is not a race. Muslims are not a race. Now since it's apparently racist for me to want women, gays and non Muslims protected, can you please show me where in my posts I would want white Muslims from Chechnya to come in to Europe and take the place of those brown Muslims just because they are white? Otherwise you have no proof I am racist. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests