heroes of Charlottesville

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Locked
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:50 am
Since you admit Japan was "almost" successful, you have accepted I am correct in saying mass deportation of all is impossible.
Japan hasn't been given the chance yet because regressives keep interfering and calling them racist and bigots. You're just pissed because they have managed to kick out a higher percentage of Muslims in their population so much quicker and swiftly than Europe. :lol:
The EU did not intentionally let them in.
EU did not intentionally let immigrants in? Really? I thought they made a 2015 agreement to do just that.
Fuck you cunt, claiming I support rape is disgusting and you are a shit.
Nessie, you have to stop a second, calm down and relax. Really think about the things you say. Ponder over them like an adult with an ounce of common sense. If you admit that a certain group of people from a certain region or regions with a certain culture and ideology are more prone to raping European women, then you can't claim to stand up for the safety of European women if you continue to say we need more Muslim immigrants because turning them away is racist and bigoted. Either you support measures to lessen rape, or you don't. There is no middle ground or soft stance to take on Islam anymore. The statistics are in.
My disgust at you is your insinuation that I support rape because I have a different view on immigration and how to deal with crime. That is why I claim you support rape, because you have a different view from me on what to do. Do you now see your logical fail?

My view is that all illegal immigrants should be removed asap. The present procedure is too slow. If, because of war, illegals cannot be sent back, they should be kept detained.

All immigrants who are going to stay undergo a nationality process, which includes for Muslims, them rescinding Sharia Law, understanding UK equality laws and recognition that FMG, honour killings and rape are wholly unacceptable. If they breach that, they will be punished, stripped of UK nationality and returned to the original country.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 am

Your methods are inferior. That means mine are better at stopping and lessening rape. You therefore support rape a little more than I do because that is what your methods leave the door open for. Now if you want to be shown to support rape as little as me, or even lesser than me, stop whining and come up with a better method. Otherwise, you will continue to embarrass yourself and prove me correct.

P.S.
Newsflash. The fact that Muslims know that FGM is not practiced in the west, that women can wear what they want and have jobs and drive cars and date/marry who they want, DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM TRYING TO GET SHARIA LAW. THEY ARE TRYING! The fact that I want to remove all the illegals and start deporting Muslims in order to close down the no go zones where sharia is practiced because police don't really go there anymore, proves that I support liberal western values and feminine liberation more than you. You can pretend that you're a genuine liberal all you want, but you can't be one when you act like Muslims will give a shit about our liberal culture when they clearly don't. You have no moral right to keep giving these immigrants the benefit of the doubt. There isn't any.
Last edited by Werd on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:17 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 am
Your methods are inferior. That means mine are better at stopping and lessening rape. You therefore support rape a little more than I do because that is what your methods leave the door open for. Now if you want to be shown to support rape as little as me, or even lesser than me, stop whining and come up with a better method. Otherwise, you will continue to embarrass yourself and prove me correct.
Your method involves doing the impossible of preventing all immigration and removing all Muslims from western countries. That makes it inferior to my far more realistic and practical method. That means you support rape, which you have amazingly just admitted. I have never supported rape.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:19 am

Your method involves doing the impossible of preventing all immigration and removing all Muslims from western countries.
If you could just stop lying, people would take you more seriously.
Werd:

Now if you want to be shown to support rape as little as me, or even lesser than me, stop whining and come up with a better method. Otherwise, you will continue to embarrass yourself and prove me correct.
Nessie knows damn well I don't support rape and I am doing this to make a rhetorical point that MY METHODS will cause rape stats to go down MORESO than HIS METHODS. His only hope for redemption is to claim my method is impossible. Which as I said is a lie and he has absolutely no justification for saying so. hahaha.
All immigrants who are going to stay undergo a nationality process, which includes for Muslims, them rescinding Sharia Law, understanding UK equality laws and recognition that FMG, honour killings and rape are wholly unacceptable. If they breach that, they will be punished, stripped of UK nationality and returned to the original country.
Because that has worked so goddamn well so far... :roll: I don't really see Muslims giving up on sharia law. I see more and more demanding it you idiot. They clearly don't care about the laws of the land they are in. The fact that you want to keep giving them chances proves you don't care about how anti woman sharia law is. If you did, you would do the right thing and say this: Anyone caught marching for sharia law or demanding it is deported IMMEDIATELY. That is what I say. The fact that you didn't even think of it shows what little intellectual abilities you have.

This is more typical liberal nonsense. "Oh we can counsel these people out of their ways that have been entrenched in them for generations in their family if we're just nice to them. Let's waste time and money on this stupid thing instead of wasting time and money on a more practical thing which is deportation." Why do we still have to take chances with a culture of men that Nessie admits are disproportionate to FGM, acid attacks and rape? Again, because of the liberal religion of multi culturalism. White women and children are worth it. We know this because fake liberals like Nessie aren't taking a hard enough stance. They even have to resort to lying saying the harder stance I take and harsher recommendations are impossible, without justifying why. He's blowing smoke to save face and save his religion of multi culturalism.

As I have said many times, the liberal tendency to give bad cultures the benefit of the doubt when they have no logical, statistical and therefore no moral right to do, is an ego stroke. At least they're not racist. White women and children in Europe must compromise their safety so people like Nessie who don't have to live next to this filth can feel good about themselves.
I have never supported rape.
Maybe you actually believe that you intentionally do not or would not. But given the way you've been posting, it's really hard to believe you. Unless you're really that stupid...
Last edited by Werd on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:17 am
Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 am
Your methods are inferior. That means mine are better at stopping and lessening rape. You therefore support rape a little more than I do because that is what your methods leave the door open for. Now if you want to be shown to support rape as little as me, or even lesser than me, stop whining and come up with a better method. Otherwise, you will continue to embarrass yourself and prove me correct.
Your method involves doing the impossible of preventing all immigration and removing all Muslims from western countries.
Nessie's desperation reveals itself in the strawman he has constructed. Here is my actual argument:

Any Muslim caught marching for sharia law or found in a survey or whatever to prefer sharia law is deported GONE! END OF STORY! Stop making excuses for people like that to stay. If police and people in the transport agency were allowed to DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS, it could be done. But unfortunately you have corrupted police officers and journalists who were caught trying to cover up the race/religion of so many of the rapists even going back to Cologne. IF that changed and they were removed from their positions of power, THEN yes it could be done. You could deport all the illegals, deport the sharia lovers and start closing down, or minimizing the numbers and/or sizes of no go zones.

Nessie's religion of multi culturalism demands he maintain at least some presence of sharia lovers in European countries. He says he wants them gone, but he doesn't really mean it. It's obvious. Or maybe he is that stupid and he really can't see how my plan is in fact workable.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:17 am
Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:15 am
Your methods are inferior. That means mine are better at stopping and lessening rape. You therefore support rape a little more than I do because that is what your methods leave the door open for. Now if you want to be shown to support rape as little as me, or even lesser than me, stop whining and come up with a better method. Otherwise, you will continue to embarrass yourself and prove me correct.
Your method involves doing the impossible of preventing all immigration and removing all Muslims from western countries.
Nessie's desperation reveals itself in the strawman he has constructed. Here is my actual argument:

Any Muslim caught marching for sharia law or found in a survey or whatever to prefer sharia law is deported GONE! END OF STORY! Stop making excuses for people like that to stay. If police and people in the transport agency were allowed to DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS, it could be done. But unfortunately you have corrupted police officers and journalists who were caught trying to cover up the race/religion of so many of the rapists even going back to Cologne. IF that changed and they were removed from their positions of power, THEN yes it could be done. You could deport all the illegals, deport the sharia lovers and start closing down, or minimizing the numbers and/or sizes of no go zones.

Nessie's religion of multi culturalism demands he maintain at least some presence of sharia lovers in European countries. He says he wants them gone, but he doesn't really mean it. It's obvious. Or maybe he is that stupid and he really can't see how my plan is in fact workable.
Good, you accept preventing all immigration is impossible.
We agree deport all illegals.
You have lied that I do not want the removal of Sharia Law from the UK and it to be illegal to try and impose it.
You have ignored the issue of how do you deport someone to a war zone and how do you deport someone when they have never lived in or had a passport for any foreign country.
You have failed to name any UK town or street which is a true no go zone. Instead you show videos of one off incidents.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 am

You have lied that I do not want the removal of Sharia Law from the UK and it to be illegal to try and impose it.
You want to remove sharia law, then remove the majority of the fucking Muslims that are pushing for it in the streets and pushing for it in surveys. Attack the root of the problem, you idiot. Don't keep them here and give them what's basically a useless warning. If you won't want to be accused of taking a soft stance, then stop taking a soft stance. It's that simple. :roll:
You have failed to name any UK town or street which is a true no go zone.
We're not playing by your bullshit strawman definitions. We are talking about Muslim ruled problem areas where past attacks have made people fearful to RETURN TO. That's unacceptable in any European nation. Sharia does not belong in Europe. Get over it!!!

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 am
You have lied that I do not want the removal of Sharia Law from the UK and it to be illegal to try and impose it.
You want to remove sharia law, then remove the majority of the fucking Muslims that are pushing for it in the streets and pushing for it in surveys. Attack the root of the problem, you idiot. Don't keep them here and give them what's basically a useless warning. If you won't want to be accused of taking a soft stance, then stop taking a soft stance. It's that simple. :roll:
Trying to impose Sharia Law should be a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment. It is like contempt of court and the punishments should be similar.
You have failed to name any UK town or street which is a true no go zone.
We're not playing by your bullshit strawman definitions. We are talking about Muslim ruled problem areas where past attacks have made people fearful to RETURN TO. That's unacceptable in any European nation. Sharia does not belong in Europe. Get over it!!!
[/quote]

I agree it is unacceptable for there to be places people are scared to go to. You have yet to show a Muslim ruled area in the UK. The bullshit strawmen are all coming from you, as you lie and lie again.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 am
......

You have ignored the issue of how do you deport someone to a war zone and how do you deport someone when they have never lived in or had a passport for any foreign country.
....
Werd, please deal with the above.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial
Posts: 1690
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:20 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 am
You have lied that I do not want the removal of Sharia Law from the UK and it to be illegal to try and impose it.
You want to remove sharia law, then remove the majority of the fucking Muslims that are pushing for it in the streets and pushing for it in surveys. Attack the root of the problem, you idiot. Don't keep them here and give them what's basically a useless warning. If you won't want to be accused of taking a soft stance, then stop taking a soft stance. It's that simple. :roll:
Were wrote: Trying to impose Sharia Law should be a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment. It is like contempt of court and the punishments should be similar.
You have failed to name any UK town or street which is a true no go zone.
We're not playing by your bullshit strawman definitions. We are talking about Muslim ruled problem areas where past attacks have made people fearful to RETURN TO. That's unacceptable in any European nation. Sharia does not belong in Europe. Get over it!!!
I agree it is unacceptable for there to be places people are scared to go to. You have yet to show a Muslim ruled area in the UK. The bullshit strawmen are all coming from you, as you lie and lie again.
He has supplied you with numerous examples of video documented evidence of Muslim hoards chasing police off of city streets. Any time that happens, whatever site it occurred at is literally a fucking "no go zone," no matter how long it is sustained as such. From now on, I refuse to engage you on your terms, Nessie, as you have proven time and again only your ability to be an insufferable troll. No feigned request from you to introduce information to a debate will be seen as anything but your lack of sustenance to your own positions, which are so untenable that you are literally unable to thoughtfully examine objectively such evidence.

You are pathetic.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests