heroes of Charlottesville

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Locked
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:03 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 am
.....
Don't you love how Nessie claims that stopping immigration is impossible in this topic, yet in the EU topic in Siberian Exile, he has been bragging he has evidence the EU is making sure all member nations are invoking certain EU clauses that allow them border control in the case of a crisis. So which is it Nessie? If immigrants are documented and known where to live thus making them easy to locate and deport, and if the EU upholds the right of member nations to gain control of their borders again and deport people as you claim, that means they can also deport whoever they want in Nessie's view. Ultimately there is no political obstacle in the way. In other words, Nessie, your world view makes it very easy to deport immigrants.

:lol:
Preventing all immigration is impossible. Even now border controls have been introduced, there is still some illegal immigration.
So spare me your regressive politics and rhetoric which is basically implying we can't deport immigrants so why bother.
I am not implying that at all, you just have to resort to misrepresentation because you cannot cope with the facts.
Which leaves the door open for more immigrant rape to continue. SO I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN...HOW MANY MORE WHITE RAPES CAN BE ACCEPTABLE BEFORE MASS DEPORTATION HAS TO BEGIN AND NOBODY FROM THOSE MISOGYNIST CULTURES COME IN TO THE WEST ANYMORE?
No rape is acceptable by an immigrant, or anyone. Mass deportation of all Muslims is unfeasible and wrong to those who do not commit crime. It is not the solution. Detecting and punishing rape is.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 am

Mass deportation of all Muslims is unfeasible
You don't say why. You just repeat it...
Preventing all immigration is impossible.
It is logically possible. If one country had national sovereignty, non compromised transport agencies (planes, boats, buses) and had no disloyal politicians that write stupid laws or sign stupid treaties, that of course it would be easy to prevent immigration. Japan is almost totally successful in deporting all it's Muslims. It's because their populace is awake and the politicians aren't totally corrupt/stupid.
Mass deportation of all Muslims is unfeasible and wrong to those who do not commit crime. It is not the solution.
Nessie said that though the numbers of Muslim rapes is not as high as my sources claim, he still admitted that Muslims from certain regions have been caught in many European countries raping DISPROPORTIONATELY.
Nessie wrote:there is a disproportionate instance of Muslim/immigrant crime - Aug 26, 2017 8:18 am
Do we close the borders to Muslims? Nope. We let in a group of people from THE SAME REGIONS.
deportation of all Muslims...who do not commit crime...is not the solution
Nessie denies he supports rape, but he is in favour of conditions that statistically have shown it to increase and also largely be an immigrant problem of which Muslims are the largest slice of the immigrant pie. So therefore is he really against rape? Finally, I never said or implied it was the solution. I know this to be true for the simple fact I never said we should deport Muslims who assimilate and throw off the more horrid elements of the Koran. The Ex Muslims or moderate Muslims need to be protected. AND EUROPE IS NOT PROTECTING THEM BY LETTING IN THE WORST ELEMENT.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 am
Mass deportation of all Muslims is unfeasible
You don't say why. You just repeat it...
Preventing all immigration is impossible.
It is logically possible. If one country had national sovereignty, non compromised transport agencies (planes, boats, buses) and had no disloyal politicians that write stupid laws or sign stupid treaties, that of course it would be easy to prevent immigration. Japan is almost totally successful in deporting all it's Muslims. It's because their populace is awake and the politicians aren't totally corrupt/stupid.
Since you admit Japan was "almost" successful, you have accepted I am correct in saying mass deportation of all is impossible.
Mass deportation of all Muslims is unfeasible and wrong to those who do not commit crime. It is not the solution.
Nessie said that though the numbers of Muslim rapes is not as high as my sources claim, he still admitted that Muslims from certain regions have been caught in many European countries raping DISPROPORTIONATELY.
Indeed. That is not denied. Unlike your denial of many things.
Nessie wrote:there is a disproportionate instance of Muslim/immigrant crime - Aug 26, 2017 8:18 am
Do we close the borders to Muslims? Nope. We let in a group of people from THE SAME REGIONS.
They were not let in, they came illegally and overwhelmed the border countries.
deportation of all Muslims...who do not commit crime...is not the solution
Nessie denies he supports rape, but he is in favour of conditions that statistically have shown it to increase and also largely be an immigrant problem of which Muslims are the largest slice of the immigrant pie. So therefore is he really against rape?
Fuck you cunt, claiming I support rape is disgusting and you are a shit. Lets see how you like being accused of stuff. You support rape, rape by whites of anyone they like. You particlualr y support the rape of Jews because you think they are sub human.
Finally, I never said or implied it was the solution. I know this to be true for the simple fact I never said we should deport Muslims who assimilate and throw off the more horrid elements of the Koran. The Ex Muslims or moderate Muslims need to be protected. AND EUROPE IS NOT PROTECTING THEM BY LETTING IN THE WORST ELEMENT.
The EU did not intentionally let them in. Stop misrepresenting what happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:50 am

Since you admit Japan was "almost" successful, you have accepted I am correct in saying mass deportation of all is impossible.
Japan hasn't been given the chance yet because regressives keep interfering and calling them racist and bigots. You're just pissed because they have managed to kick out a higher percentage of Muslims in their population so much quicker and swiftly than Europe. :lol:
The EU did not intentionally let them in.
EU did not intentionally let immigrants in? Really? I thought they made a 2015 agreement to do just that.
Fuck you cunt, claiming I support rape is disgusting and you are a shit.
Nessie, you have to stop a second, calm down and relax. Really think about the things you say. Ponder over them like an adult with an ounce of common sense. If you admit that a certain group of people from a certain region or regions with a certain culture and ideology are more prone to raping European women, then you can't claim to stand up for the safety of European women if you continue to say we need more Muslim immigrants because turning them away is racist and bigoted. Either you support measures to lessen rape, or you don't. There is no middle ground or soft stance to take on Islam anymore. The statistics are in.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:57 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:50 am
Since you admit Japan was "almost" successful, you have accepted I am correct in saying mass deportation of all is impossible.
Japan hasn't been given the chance yet because regressives keep interfering and calling them racist and bigots. You're just pissed because they have managed to kick out a higher percentage of Muslims in their population so much quicker and swiftly than Europe. :lol:
Japan, as an island, a long way from the Middle east and North Africa, is always not going to face a mass wave of illegal immigrants. The UK has also not had waves of mass illegal immigration. So neither have the same issues as the likes of Greece having to remove hundreds of thousands.

Please show me when and how many Muslims were licked out of Japan.
The EU did not intentionally let them in.
What was that about a 2015 treaty? LOL.
Show me the 2015 treaty and how is allegedly allows unlimited mass immigration of Muslims and others from North Africa and the Middle east.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 am

Japan, as an island, a long way from the Middle east and North Africa, is always not going to face a mass wave of illegal immigrants.
All you're doing is proving Japan is more successful. Which is what I said before. We have nothing to discuss. Except your phony defeatist attitude that Europe can't deport all the immigrants it wants and so it should stop trying.

The 2015 treaty was about an established set of quotas that member countries at the EU parliament in Brussels voted in. We've been over this in the EU thread regarding Poland and Hungary getting punished for not taking in what they were apparently supposed to even though there were fucking outvoted.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:18 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 am
Japan, as an island, a long way from the Middle east and North Africa, is always not going to face a mass wave of illegal immigrants.
All you're doing is proving Japan is more successful. Which is what I said before. We have nothing to discuss. Except your phony defeatist attitude that Europe can't deport all the immigrants it wants and so it should stop trying.
I do not have that attitude, you are lying again.
The 2015 treaty was about an established set of quotas that member countries at the EU parliament in Brussels voted in. We've been over this in the EU thread regarding Poland and Hungary getting punished for not taking in what they were apparently supposed to even though there were fucking outvoted.
Prove they were actually punished. So far, all you have shown is they have stood up to the EU and won. The borders have gone back up. Immigration curtailed and deportations are happening. I have already shown you the evidence and amazingly, you have also provided evidence of that happening, yet you still claim the EU deliberately invited in millions of rapists and are preventing the member countries from doing anything about it :roll:

You clearly live in a fantasy world of CTs devoid of any reality.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Werd » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 am

Show me the 2015 treaty and how is allegedly allows unlimited mass immigration of Muslims and others from North Africa and the Middle east.
This is about other nations taking a burden off of Greece. Read the article I am about to quote...
Prove they were actually punished. So far, all you have shown is they have stood up to the EU and won.
Nessie dodges evidence and ignores sources once again. It's already in the courts and a final verdict has not happened yet. These things take time. The EU politician clearly made good on his threat against Poland, Hungary and the Czechs for not taking in a lot of refugees from Greece.
https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archiv ... nd/530241/
EU Takes Legal Action Against Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland

The nations’ refusal to harbor asylum-seekers could ultimately result in financial penalties.

Aria Bendix Jun 14, 2017

The European Union has launched a formal “infringement procedure” against three of its member nations—the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland—for failing to comply with a 2015 agreement to harbor asylum-seekers. The procedure allows the EU to take legal action against the nations, which could ultimately result in financial penalties imposed by the Court of Justice. At the end of the process—which could take several months, or even years, depending on the court’s deliberations—nations are expected to comply with the court’s mandates.
Nobody has won. No final verdict has happened yet. It's in legal limbo right now. The fact that this case is going forward means they are NOT HONOURING the clauses that allow nations to re-invoke border control in times of a crisis.

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by kevinwalsh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 am
kevinwalsh wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm
...

The only way to prevent all immigrant crime would be to stop all immigration, completely, everywhere. How feasible is that?
Quite feasible. There have been countries that have existed in almost complete isolation, accepting no immigrants and giving no emigrants. Tokugawa Japan is an example of this.
Back when travelling long distances was far harder than it is now.
In any case, I don't think the object is stopping ALL immigrant crime, merely reducing it to the level of the indigenous population. That involves being selective about which immigrants are allowed and which are not. I disagree with Werd about religion being the touchstone. It should be race. Immigration is usually a bad thing. It's almost always used as a means of acquiring cheap labor to benefit a small upper class at the expense of the native workforce.
So you agree that white Europeans, as slavers and having controlled immigration, have failed terribly, ironic, since they are also immigrants.
Europeans have decided to tolerate immigration due to a class of them desiring cheap labor. I advocate that the control of this class be overthrown and a policy enacted that is in the interests of white society as a whole. There have been historical examples of European societies controlling their borders remarkably well, even in the modern age. The German Democratic Republic comes to mind.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: heroes of Charlottesville

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:19 pm

kevinwalsh wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:49 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 am
......

So you agree that white Europeans, as slavers and having controlled immigration, have failed terribly, ironic, since they are also immigrants.
Europeans have decided to tolerate immigration due to a class of them desiring cheap labor. I advocate that the control of this class be overthrown and a policy enacted that is in the interests of white society as a whole. There have been historical examples of European societies controlling their borders remarkably well, even in the modern age. The German Democratic Republic comes to mind.
Scotland is another good example, but please stay away, we don't want your type over hear.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests