Once again, Jews and Israel hate freedom of speech

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
permanent_denial

Re: Once again, Jews and Israel hate freedom of speech

Post by permanent_denial » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:13 pm

aemathisphd wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Why should I care whether people want to have more children, not why should I care what a public policy is -- as far as I'm concerned, the two shouldn't be related.
Because encouragement for increased reproduction would be a funded public policy program alternative to funding of immigration "reform" programs. Duh.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Great economic points, Kevin! Great points too PD.

This is what we are dealing with. This is how far the termites have spread when it comes to propaganda and mis-education. Look how Andrew mathis. We have shown him many reasons why immigration is not working in Germany. Increased crime and welfare. And Kevin has explained to Andrew why the economy will not crash and will correct itself slowly as the population decreases slowly. And he still won't budge. Despite the increased crime and welfare burdens, Andrew still thinks it's a good idea to flood European countries with this third world trash.......BUT NOT ISRAEL! Only those white gentile societies have to suffer increased welfare leeches and criminals. I called it pages ago.

Roberto Muehlenkamp had the nerve to ask me for examples of American Jews having hypocritical standards regarding immigration to the west and Israel. :D Why, his buddy Andrew.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm
Great economic points, Kevin! Great points too PD.

This is what we are dealing with. This is how far the termites have spread when it comes to propaganda and mis-education. Look how Andrew mathis. We have shown him many reasons why immigration is not working in Germany. Increased crime and welfare. And Kevin has explained to Andrew why the economy will not crash and will correct itself slowly as the population decreases slowly. And he still won't budge. Despite the increased crime and welfare burdens, Andrew still thinks it's a good idea to flood European countries with this third world trash.......BUT NOT ISRAEL! Only those white gentile societies have to suffer increased welfare leeches and criminals. I called it pages ago.

Roberto Muehlenkamp had the nerve to ask me for examples of American Jews having hypocritical standards regarding immigration to the west and Israel. :D Why, his buddy Andrew.
Really? Please characterize my views about immigration to Israel. Be specific.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:45 pm

It seemed obvious because of your silence when I first accused you of it over here.
viewtopic.php?p=110597#p110597
I took your silence as assent and agreement.

If you're saying you have a liberal view towards immigration with Israel, in which you think they should take in a lot of so called 'refugees' like Europe, then you're at least a consistent idiot.

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:09 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:13 pm
aemathisphd wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Why should I care whether people want to have more children, not why should I care what a public policy is -- as far as I'm concerned, the two shouldn't be related.
Because encouragement for increased reproduction would be a funded public policy program alternative to funding of immigration "reform" programs. Duh.
Not just that, in the long run, it is more cost effective for everything: environment, urban development, healthcare, education, crime, etc. People who calls for third world immigration have a minimal idea of what a massive race of mongrels cost to the tax payer.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:45 pm
It seemed obvious because of your silence when I first accused you of it over here.
viewtopic.php?p=110597#p110597
I took your silence as assent and agreement.

If you're saying you have a liberal view towards immigration with Israel, in which you think they should take in a lot of so called 'refugees' like Europe, then you're at least a consistent idiot.
Israel has a specific responsibility to the millions of refugees that its creation helped cause. If they took care of that problem, then I would want them to take in refugees from elsewhere like any other developed country, according to the same standards I laid out for the U.S., although if they chose more lenient rules, that would be fine with me too -- it's not my country.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Israel has a specific responsibility to the millions of refugees that its creation helped cause.
As anti Zionist as I am, I don't even think Israel should retreat back to the 1967 borders. I agree with Tom Heneghan. As I said to Nessie before...
Israel shouldn't even give back the Golan Heights. They won it fair and square in a war. What Israel needs to stop doing is expanding into palestinian territories and doing the following:

1. Shooting women and kids in the head.
2. Ripping up olive trees.
3. Poisoning wells.
4. Demolishing homes.
5. Dumping sewage from jew only settlements onto Palestinian land.
Next.
If they took care of that problem, then I would want them to take in refugees from elsewhere
I have a better solution. And it's one that for some fucking reason, liberals refuse to acknowledge despite them being allegedly anti war and anti imperialism. PULL THE WHITE DEVIL'S WAR MACHINE OUT OF THE OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD. I already explained it here on page 2 of this current topic.
That way, when the bankers are removed and people can for example nationalize their own oil, utilities, etc and bring back prosperity, THEN PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO LEAVE!

Truth is, I think liberals like war. They want war. They don't want easy practical non war solutions. Why? Because when it creates refugees, then can say bring them all in unchecked. Then they can pat themselves on the back for being good people. It's an ego stroke. Liberals don't really care about the economic independence of other countries. They're only out to stroke their own dicks. Pathetic.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:31 am

I don't think you can pin loving war on liberals as much as neoloberals and -conservatives.

Israel's expulsion of 750,000 Palestinians in 1948 is the core of its problems. Zionism was a bad idea to begin with and in practice, it's been monumentally worse than most people could possibly imagine. I'm no longer in favor of a Jewish state in Palestine. I'm a one-stater now.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 am

Incidentally, pulling non-Arabs out of Syria wouldn't solve the problems currently going on in Syria, but I strongly feel Assad has got to go.

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:56 am

I don't think you can pin loving war on liberals as much as neoloberals and -conservatives.
The neo-conservatives are trotsky-ites. The majority of them are Zionist Jews. They are not real conservatives. They are expansionists. They're soviets in different clothes. I recommend Christopher Jon Bjerknes here and here for his exposure of the fake patriot that Putin is that white nationalist idiots seem to grovel over so much and also for his explanation about all these faux conservatives walking around.
Incidentally, pulling non-Arabs out of Syria wouldn't solve the problems currently going on in Syria, but I strongly feel Assad has got to go.
So leave the foreign invaders in there right? Two wrongs make a whore cares, eh? See what I mean about liberals and war...Here's an idea. How about USA, UK and Israel all stop fucking funding ISIS behind back doors in order to destabilize a region and topple a leader they simply don't like? How about you DON'T side with ISIS, which is basically an Al Queda offshoot?

Fake Beheading Videos and the Fake War on Terror
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1986

Assad was fighting these motherfuckers. America Israel and UK basically said no fuck you we have our own plans for your country, so we're coming for you. The whole Zionist PNAC document called for overthrowing all of these nations. There's a reason for that as Wayne Madsen has pointed out.
viewtopic.php?p=54831#p54831
Werd wrote: User posted comment.
Thanks to USI and Zionists
Dec 23, 2014 9:47 PM
These ISIS/ISIL was created by Saudi, the USI, and IsraHell. These animal fighters are the tools used by their masters to sow discords among Arabs in the ME.The corrupt Saudi government must be overthrown.
This guy knows his shit. People should pick up the following book (as well as others) by Wayne Madsen.

This book, for the first time, suggests that both Israel and Saudi Arabia were intimately involved in planning and carrying out the 9/11 attack on the United States. Both countries, while seemingly enemies, have been longtime secret allies. They share a number of common enemies, including Iran, Shi'a Islam, pan-Arab nationalism, Hezbollah, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Their intelligence chiefs often meet and conspire in utmost secrecy. The Saudis and Israelis had the motive and the means to cooperate in launching a "false flag" terrorist attack on the United States in order to plunge America into endless conflicts to bolster the positions of Israel and Saudi Arabia. This book tells that story.
Incase you didn't get the memo, America has been doing this for decades.
Maybe it's time to stop. Maybe you should take a lesson or two from Mr. Blum.